• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015
    You'll need the National Pokedex from Bill Chapter :)

What do you want me to about it?!

1 in Cerulean City, the other is a guy in Route North of Cerulean City. The 3rd is at the beach in Bill's Seaside Cottage.

Thanks for this, i also figured it out while playing through the game:)

Years
  • I downloaded your recent patch, tye 7.9b and i tried evolving onix using the metal coat like what you said, but the metal coat doesnt work.. Is this normal? Or do i lack something.. Im in pewter city just after the rodent arc

wait, when you do bill's side chapter,youll get the national dex

JollyHaxorus

Dragon Type
    Years
  • Aethestode - This is great! I just recently discovered Rom Hacks (lame I know) and I must say that you've really made a great hack here. I see myself playing this one more than once all the way through. Look forward to seeing you complete all the chapters/characters from the manga.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Updated Park hostage Chapter.
    Added new screenshots.

==Update news==
    - New tiles
    - Pokemon Centre in Orange Island look abit different
    - Affection system (where you can increase an NPC affection towards you).
    - Mega evolution (Venusaur, Pidgeot, Steelix, Poliwrath and Nidoking).

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2014
    First of all, I can't begin to express the quality of this hack - I've played hacks for three years now, and it has really stood out amongst them. I've been checking the forums this evening as I have some trouble with the lake monster arc (and by the way, I know it's me that has missed something, not a glitch) but havent found the answer.
    I've been in the cave talking to all the ghosts - is that the conclusion of the chapter? Isn't there a confrontation with the Swambert?

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2014
    First of all, I can't begin to express the quality of this hack - I've played hacks for three years now, and it has really stood out amongst them. I've been checking the forums this evening as I have some trouble with the lake monster arc (and by the way, I know it's me that has missed something, not a glitch) but havent found the answer.
    I've been in the cave talking to all the ghosts - is that the conclusion of the chapter? Isn't there a confrontation with the Swambert?

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2014
    Oh i know :) I'm refering to when you have talked to all the ghosts, and learned the backstory of the lake monster (which was pretty terrifying btw) - now the whole cave is just empty. This may be the end of the chapter, but i'd guess there is some sort of encounter with the Swambert?

Years
  • Rockmanmegaman is now Aethestode? LOL
    First of all, happy birthday man, and greetings from Brazil! I'm a big fan of your hacks, and I can't wait to play the Beta 8. My question is: When you gonna start to make Blue Chapter? And which of hacks you're giving more "attention": Red or Green?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Oh i know :) I'm refering to when you have talked to all the ghosts, and learned the backstory of the lake monster (which was pretty terrifying btw) - now the whole cave is just empty. This may be the end of the chapter, but i'd guess there is some sort of encounter with the Swambert?

When you talk to tall the ghost. You're meant to talk to Officer Jenny, and then she'll leave. Then Swampert X will appear near the bottom of the map. That's when you encounter Swampert X. Depending how you answer his question, you will either be able to catch him or not at all.

Rockmanmegaman is now Aethestode? LOL
    First of all, happy birthday man, and greetings from Brazil! I'm a big fan of your hacks, and I can't wait to play the Beta 8. My question is: When you gonna start to make Blue Chapter? And which of hacks you're giving more "attention": Red or Green?

Blue is already being made, but I'm not going to make an extra thread for it until there's actually a big progress.
    I'm giving Green more focus this time since the main plot of Red's chapter is already done.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2014
    Hey. I have got a problem :/ I am stuck in Celadon City. I went to old creepy man house in left corner, but the man went away and I should stay in house. But nothing happens and I don't know what should I do. I can't go to rocket hideout, because I havent got an uniform. ;( Please help, because I don't want to use cheats and I really enjoy this game :) Have you got any ideas? :d
    -----
    I am not from Great Britain and I can't speak English correctly, if you don't know what I am telling about, say me and I will add pictures :D

felynari

Remembering something that no one else can is a pa
    Years
  • Hey. I have got a problem :/ I am stuck in Celadon City. I went to old creepy man house in left corner, but the man went away and I should stay in house. But nothing happens and I don't know what should I do. I can't go to rocket hideout, because I havent got an uniform. ;( Please help, because I don't want to use cheats and I really enjoy this game :) Have you got any ideas? :d
    -----
    I am not from Great Britain and I can't speak English correctly, if you don't know what I am telling about, say me and I will add pictures :D

1. for the walker farmer chapter you need rocksmash but you can only get it later in the game
    2. For the rocket hideout you can find team rocket grunt North West outside developer building or kinda east of celadon gym (sorry for bad english)

Back