• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2022
    Finished what was made of the game so far and wanted to thank the creator for such a fun game. Liked Herp Derp people and dark humor you used made me laugh several times. Can't wait for beta 8!

Also after winning the Indigo tournament when you get to re battle the gym leaders I couldn't find Koga, Sabrina, or Giovanni I was wondering if there was a way too or not. Sorry if it was answered somewhere else in this forum just couldn't find it.

Ttar0914

Years
  • Finished what was made of the game so far and wanted to thank the creator for such a fun game. Liked Herp Derp people and dark humor you used made me laugh several times. Can't wait for beta 8!

Also after winning the Indigo tournament when you get to re battle the gym leaders I couldn't find Koga, Sabrina, or Giovanni I was wondering if there was a way too or not. Sorry if it was answered somewhere else in this forum just couldn't find it.

Giovanni isn't rematchable in this game. The same goes for Koga and Sabrina since their gyms are closed. You should've known about that.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Sorry. The release date is gonna be delayed for 5 days. I caught the cold... I'm not sure if it's even a cold since it's more painful than usual. Basically, I'm getting intense headache, kept on throwing up, severely tired, sore throat, swollen glands, sore nasal area and stuffy nose. I'm gonna need some time to recover... Just my luck, just when I start my holiday I get sick ==

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2014
    Sorry. The release date is gonna be delayed for 5 days. I caught the cold... I'm not sure if it's even a cold since it's more painful than usual. Basically, I'm getting intense headache, kept on throwing up, severely tired, sore throat, swollen glands, sore nasal area and stuffy nose. I'm gonna need some time to recover... Just my luck, just when I start my holiday I get sick ==

Oh, get well soon! Have you visited the doctor? Hopefully it's nothing serious.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • Sorry. The release date is gonna be delayed for 5 days. I caught the cold... I'm not sure if it's even a cold since it's more painful than usual. Basically, I'm getting intense headache, kept on throwing up, severely tired, sore throat, swollen glands, sore nasal area and stuffy nose. I'm gonna need some time to recover... Just my luck, just when I start my holiday I get sick ==

Ouch...That's Bites, Get Well Soon Aethestode & I'll Be Waiting for u Mega Poliwrath XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2015
    I know some GenIII games had physical / special split so I was just wondering, if this game had physical / Special split?
    I did read through around 10-15 pages and couldn't find info :/

By the way, the game Looks so freaking amazing so far, love it.
    Sorry to hear about your cold, Hope you feel better. Looking forward to next update :D

Ttar0914

Years
  • Sorry. The release date is gonna be delayed for 5 days. I caught the cold... I'm not sure if it's even a cold since it's more painful than usual. Basically, I'm getting intense headache, kept on throwing up, severely tired, sore throat, swollen glands, sore nasal area and stuffy nose. I'm gonna need some time to recover... Just my luck, just when I start my holiday I get sick ==

Just have a rest for the next days and get well soon! :)

JollyHaxorus

Dragon Type
    Years
  • Feel better, Aethestode! Patience is a virtue and I'm sure we can all practice a little patience.

I'm sure the delay will be well worth it, anyway.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024

feel better man. nothing is more important than your health. Get well soon. I know how u feel my allergies are killing me.

Years
  • hey guys I'm back! sorry I've been away for so long. didn't realize so much had happened while i was away. glad to see I'll be able to play the completed hack soon!

hope what you caught isn't too serious...get well!

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2014
    Okay guys im new to ALL of this so please help me out. I love pokemon and just want to play this awesome Adventure Red Hack. I have an IPHONE 5 and i download this ROM on GBA4iOS. I played it and loved it. I got to the point when I am supposed to meet Green at Route 7. I got there and she said "Beta 5.5 finished". I know there is a way to continue without losing my progress but I have no idea what that is. PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT! i just need a step by step tutorial on how to do this. Please someone help.

Back