• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Beta 9 Changes

• HM FLY is available post game.
    • Fixed fossil revival (omanite) glitches
    • Fixed map of Cinnabar Island to Seafoam Island
    • Fixed Map for Kanto Region.
    • Fixed viridian gym issue where giovanni and the pokeballs doesn't appear
    • Fixed up several scenes.
    • Fixed the glitch where the game doesn't recognise that you won the league.
    • Fixed Kanto's world map (still don't know how to change Sevii Island Maps).

Hey aethestode I'm pretty excited for the release all your hacks :) btw have u ever read the Dengeki pikachu manga?

Nope. I probably never will. There's really nothing that captures my interest from the other manga. The only reason why i started reading Pokemon Adventure was that leaf (game counterpart) is inside the manga.

Really nice hack! I've been playing it and really enjoying it, but im stuck at the Team Rocket ice part... I dont know where to go.

Hmm... Where are you up to?

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2020
    Wait in the Walker Farm bonus chapter, you sleeping in the house of an old man is the most disturbing part to you? Whereas he actually just friendly invites you (ok real world not so smart but hey pokémon world 10-year olds are sent to go catch dangerous animals called pokémons and use them in life-endangering battles

Just a few examples pal. I know there are plenty. Hey I really loved this hack but these things really disturb me and can't see any humor in that. Just saying.

Years
  • I was surprised and shocked (:P) in the events on Celadon City:

A bit spoilery so......

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2014
    Hey, your hack is amazing. But i want to asked you that how to get sylveon in sylveon chapter. I defeated eevee with his all evolutions.
    Sorry for my bad english.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Hey, your hack is amazing. But i want to asked you that how to get sylveon in sylveon chapter. I defeated eevee with his all evolutions.
    Sorry for my bad english.

Did you check in your Box? 'Cause once you beat all eeveelutions he should come with you

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    hey thanks sylveon is in pc. i want to know where can i find relicanth?

He can be found on the route between Valencia Island and where the old man gives you the Battery. It's on the "women-only" route where that fisherman is running on a bridge (warning: searching for it is a real pain in the *ss as the encounter rate is very low)

Ttar0914

Years
  • Beta 9 Changes

Heh, those are some great changes :D
    Did you fix the sylveon chapter as well due to the problem which has been explained by some people several months ago?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2014
    Beta 9 Changes

Nope. I probably never will. There's really nothing that captures my interest from the other manga. The only reason why i started reading Pokemon Adventure was that leaf (game counterpart) is inside the manga.

Hmm... Where are you up to?

Theres a ladder and then a Team Rocket guy blocking the way down, so i go up the ladder, a team rocket guy fights me, but then i don't see anywhere else to go, just some holes in the ground.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Theres a ladder and then a Team Rocket guy blocking the way down, so i go up the ladder, a team rocket guy fights me, but then i don't see anywhere else to go, just some holes in the ground.

Walk in one of the holes (I usually take the lowest one) you'll drop down the roof

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2014
    He can be found on the route between Valencia Island and where the old man gives you the Battery. It's on the "women-only" route where that fisherman is running on a bridge (warning: searching for it is a real pain in the *ss as the encounter rate is very low)

thanks dude i got a relicanth in just 2 minutes.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Just a few examples pal. I know there are plenty. Hey I really loved this hack but these things really disturb me and can't see any humor in that. Just saying.

Well, I'm glad you enjoy the hack but the thing is the world really doesn't revolve around you (egocentric). Just because you don't enjoy one thing doesn't mean other people feel the same, and commanding me to remove the "crap" is just plain overreaching (not to mention disrespectful). Just saying.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    The trainers' pokemon in kanto has been tuned up. Therefore, the kanto gameplay would be a lot more harder than before. The trainers in Orange Archipelago has been weakened.

How do you get sylveon? i can't find it

Glitch has been fixed for Beta 9.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • I was surprised and shocked (:P) in the events on Celadon City:

A bit spoilery so......

Spoiler:
    I agree it reminds of a show Called Hannibal, this is one of Favorite Bonus Chapters the other 3 Are, The Lake Monster Chapter,Orgin Chapter & The Love Letter Chapter... Man , the Wedding Scripts with Mean Girl & Gay One I can't stop Laughing when i read Both of them {XD}
    Now I'm in Celadon and wonder why there is too much perversion in this game? One Rocket Grunt says ''You have a nice body for a kid...uh nevermind.'' and then you spend the night with an old man...etc. It would be nice if you fix these craps in beta 9.
    A Dude, That's What Makes Adventure Red Hack Enjoyable (and by Enjoyable I mean Funny For Older People)

Years
  • I agree it reminds of a show Called Hannibal, this is one of Favorite Bonus Chapters the other 3 Are, The Lake Monster Chapter,Orgin Chapter & The Love Letter Chapter... Man , the Wedding Scripts with Mean Girl & Gay One I can't stop Laughing when i read Both of them {XD}

Oh yeah! The Love Letter Chapter is a hilarious one.
    Aethestode has many ideas in his mind, does he not?

{XD}

Back