• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    I would very much like some help on the following issue.

While doing the "Swampert X" Chapter (Or lake monster chapter) I have talked to the kids that get taken underwater, gone inside the cave and met officer jenny, who gets dragged down....

...then the bugs start happening...

I jump off a cliff, to follow officer jeeny, but thwn I get to the lower fllor, her sprite is missing. The script still plays, but there is no officer jenny. There are also 2 of the people missing. The little girl in the middle. And the man on the bottom center inland thing.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening, it seems fairly simple to me I simply don't know how to fix it. Swift replies would be appreciated. Thanks...

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2016
    Sorry to interrupt but how to patch beta 9 with with beta 8.3 which ends after the drowzee incident and secondly the link that u have posted replys me on opening that it is an unsupported file pls help me in this issue.
    Thanks,
    Soham

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2016
    Hey firstly how to patch beta 9.1 with beta 8.3 which ends after that drowzee incident and I dont want to start all over again and continue with my saved game secondly the ips file that you have posted how to open it as when i try to do it it comes unsupported file type.
    Thanks,
    Soham

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Hey firstly how to patch beta 9.1 with beta 8.3 which ends after that drowzee incident and I dont want to start all over again and continue with my saved game secondly the ips file that you have posted how to open it as when i try to do it it comes unsupported file type.
    Thanks,
    Soham

You have to patch the ips-file on a clean Fire Red rom. Then rename your save-file so it matches the rom name. (there is a guide on how to patch on one of the sub-fora if you don't know how)

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I'm fascinated by this, no matter how much it takes, it's an awsome hack, I want to ask, how many Side-Quest *Bonus Chapter* are you going to add? I mean you are adding a lot of them, and (at least in Red Chapter)some of them are based in rumors and even in Creepypastas I think (if Hypno's lullabally is like I think is going to be, I could be wrong of course and of course the Lake Monster chapter the even if is not, it does feel like a creepypasta). what I'm trying to ask is how you chose which side-storyies add ?

And how do you know if they are to many? I mean I supposed both Blue and Green re going to get a origins chapter or at least something a kin to it, to get the Mega-evo no?, but each games has to have diferent side.quest.

And (yes I know I'm probably asking to much but i suddenly have this questions) will you add more moves to this version like you are going to do with the nexts vertions?

And thats' all, thank you so much for reading'till this little message :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I'm fascinated by this, no matter how much it takes, it's an awsome hack, I want to ask, how many Side-Quest *Bonus Chapter* are you going to add? I mean you are adding a lot of them, and (at least in Red Chapter)some of them are based in rumors and even in Creepypastas I think (if Hypno's lullabally is like I think is going to be, I could be wrong of course and of course the Lake Monster chapter the even if is not, it does feel like a creepypasta). what I'm trying to ask is how you chose which side-storyies add ?

And how do you know if they are to many? I mean I supposed both Blue and Green re going to get a origins chapter or at least something a kin to it, to get the Mega-evo no?, but each games has to have diferent side.quest.

And (yes I know I'm probably asking to much but i suddenly have this questions) will you add more moves to this version like you are going to do with the nexts vertions?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Completed Connection Chapter
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

If everything goes as planned. There's only l17 chapters left until Red Chapter is completely finished.

It really depends on my mood on how many bonus chapters I add. Hypno Lullaby is based on the creepypasta. The Lakemonster arc is completely original and made by me. As for which side stories do i add, it depends on the game and the situation.

For example,

• The Zapdos bonus chapter was added because of the 3 legendary birds, Zapdos didn't get its moment to shine (Articuno had a chapter dedicated to it, and Moltres had a chapter in Cinnabar Island. Zapdos only appeared in a few panel being used by Lt Surge before getting merged to make Zapmulcuno).
    • The Abandon Gym Chapter was added to develop Lt Surge's character (as he is mainly Red's rival out of the other 3 rocket triad)
    • Love Letter and Controversial chapter was added to try to talk about things like "gay marriage" and "racism".
    • Some bonus chapters like Crystal Onix, etc are added because they're important but not important enough to be part of the main story.

I don't know how to answer that, you just know :). Yep, Blue and Green will get a post chapters. However, they'll be travelling to a different region.

Probably not because It requires a lot of editing and changing, and the last time I did that (Beta 4), it corrupted the game...

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Probably not because It requires a lot of editing and changing, and the last time I did that (Beta 4), it corrupted the game...

Yeah i suppose that's a lot of new things and because of how long is the game yeah i is too much.

Will you add in any way more "controvertial" things? Like and is only an example a ship that is somehow popular like the i don't know the Originalshipping, the Oldrivalshippind or (I think is Luckyshipping?) as let us say... a dream or something like that, something that realy dosen't affect, but it's popular in the fanbase (as popular as the Cubone = Little Kangskhan) <- okey meaby a little exageration for my part but is the point.

keep going an Good Luck

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Yeah i suppose that's a lot of new things and because of how long is the game yeah i is too much.

Will you add in any way more "controvertial" things? Like and is only an example a ship that is somehow popular like the i don't know the Originalshipping, the Oldrivalshippind or (I think is Luckyshipping?) as let us say... a dream or something like that, something that realy dosen't affect, but it's popular in the fanbase (as popular as the Cubone = Little Kangskhan) <- okey meaby a little exageration for my part but is the point.

keep going an Good Luck

You see the bonus chapter in Pokemon yellow Chapter that features Kangaskhan? That's the one.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2014
    Hi Aethestode, I made an account here just to say that I really really enjoy your game and all the effort you've put into it. I read the manga when I was in elementary school and this really brings back the nostalgia. Keep up the great work!

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Hey i start again, because I want to finish all(or at least most) of Kanto Sidequest before going to the Orange Archipielago, and this made em think...What are the consequences of killing the Rocket Grunts on Seafoam Island?, I suppose it has something to do with the Jynx a grunt on Safron gaves you but, it has more repercutions? i remeber the first time you arrive at Safron and enter in a spiritual way on of the grunt talks about revenge?(but this was long ago, so I don't know)

Back