• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Hey i Just Started Playing This and Now im stuck at vermilation city I dont know where to go anyone help me

It's a bit hard to help if you don't say what just happened in the story :p but check Daemon the gamer his channel on youtube if you can for a video walkthrough :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2015
    So is there absolutely no chance of a physical/special split being applied here? I know somebody said that you stated on another site that you had no plans, but then I saw in one of your other manga hacks that you did use the split.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Next beta will be the final beta for Red Chapter.

Is it going to end sooner than planned, or is it going to be a big (I think) beta where you apply everything you intended to?

where can i find rocket team when they steal the vaporeon from ss anne captain?

Go to the SS Anne entrance and swim left. There's a diving spot in the end. Press A (if you have a Pokemon that knows Dive) and dive there

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Some random reference

so does dat mean u have finished making this game n releasing it soon???

Not finished, but nearly. 3/4 in the story already.

So, how many more chapters until it will be completed?

about 14 (main chapters).

Is it going to end sooner than planned, or is it going to be a big (I think) beta where you apply everything you intended to?

It's going to be a big beta where everything I intended is in the game. The Secret of Joy chapter is back but a bit different.

Years
  • Man can;t wait until your finished I've decided to replay Red Chapter and play it all the way until the end of the current version thank you for making these amazing hacks. Also I can tell your hacking skills have improve greatly from when you started and hope your skills keep on improving as you keep on making hacks. :)

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Man can;t wait until your finished I've decided to replay Red Chapter and play it all the way until the end of the current version thank you for making these amazing hacks. Also I can tell your hacking skills have improve greatly from when you started and hope your skills keep on improving as you keep on making hacks. :)

Thank you, that's really sweet.

On a side note, I'm doing my best to find time to do the hack. It's near the end of the semester, so university, tafe, college, school, etc students know what I'm going through... Assessments, assessments, exams, assessments, exam and assessments -.- lol... Anyway, I don't want to become one of those hackers who abandon their work.

Years
  • Thank you, that's really sweet.

On a side note, I'm doing my best to find time to do the hack. It's near the end of the semester, so university, tafe, college, school, etc students know what I'm going through... Assessments, assessments, exams, assessments, exam and assessments -.- lol... Anyway, I don't want to become one of those hackers who abandon their work.

Well keeping your GPA and your grades up are more important than Hacking sometime you have to put on the back burner. But glad your dedicated to finishing your hacks, and good luck to you on you assessments. I have to go to college because right now i am a neet;-;, I like the life style but I have to get off my ass{XD}

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Does anybody know were to go for the last part of lake monster side story i am lost on that part and I forgot were to go for the origin chapter, please respnd.

After everyone has been abducted, you have to go to the middle of Route 24 and use surf to the east. You should find a cave with Officer Jenny inside.

Back