• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Small update.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

I don't know if any of you heard of this person, Julien Blanc (search him up). He's a grade-A douche. I seriously hate misogynist who thinks it's okay to treat women like trash.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    Small update.

I don't know if any of you heard of this person, Julien Blanc (search him up). He's a grade-A douche. I seriously hate misogynist who thinks it's okay to treat women like trash.

7 chapters have been done since last beta, 8 if you include this small update, great work, thanks bro,
    just curious if you are gonna release a beta ( as considerable amount of work has been done ), or wait till you finish the game

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    7 chapters have been done since last beta, 8 if you include this small update, great work, thanks bro,
    just curious if you are gonna release a beta ( as considerable amount of work has been done ), or wait till you finish the game

Release the whole thing when it's done. I want to release it on the 31st of December.
    The reason being, whenever I release a beta, I don't feel like hacking for 2 weeks or 3, so I really don't want anything to slow me down.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2015
    I realy love this ROM, I saw NateWantsToBattle (a youtuber) playing this, so I had to try it :p
    Everytime I was stuck somewhere I looked it up here, but 2 things I couldnt find:
    The evolution list download doesnt work anymore ):
    and everytime I open up my tm case, the game goes on a black screen, then the help screen and then a blue screen. Is there some way to fix that? Because I realy dont want to start over ):

And one more question out of curiousity, will you get handed every pokemon you are supposed to have according to the manga? Because I defeated the snorlax :s

Sorry for my english btw, Im dutch.
    Thanks in advance!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I realy love this ROM, I saw NateWantsToBattle (a youtuber) playing this, so I had to try it :p
    Everytime I was stuck somewhere I looked it up here, but 2 things I couldnt find:
    The evolution list download doesnt work anymore ):
    and everytime I open up my tm case, the game goes on a black screen, then the help screen and then a blue screen. Is there some way to fix that? Because I realy dont want to start over ):

And one more question out of curiousity, will you get handed every pokemon you are supposed to have according to the manga? Because I defeated the snorlax :s

Sorry for my english btw, Im dutch.
    Thanks in advance!

I'll upload a new evolution list when I upload the new beta on the 31st.
    Hmm... Sorry, I can't fix the glitch. I don't seem to have that problem, you'll probably need to restart.
    You can always catch another Snorlax in the Orange Archipelago.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2014
    What's up with the safari? when I run out of balls im glitched in to the water and I cannot get out. Other than that the game is great.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Finished Lost Squirtle Bonus Chapter, I'll upload the screenshots tomorrow (too tired) after my exams.

What's up with the safari? when I run out of balls im glitched in to the water and I cannot get out. Other than that the game is great.

You glitch into a water? Well that's different from the usual glitch. As for the glitch, I don't know how to fix it. I'm not going to fix it anytime soon, because Safari Zone isn't really that fun anyway (ofcourse, it's subjective and my opinion only).

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2015
    I'll upload a new evolution list when I upload the new beta on the 31st.
    Hmm... Sorry, I can't fix the glitch. I don't seem to have that problem, you'll probably need to restart.
    You can always catch another Snorlax in the Orange Archipelago.

Thanks for the help, too bad you can't fix it. Do you perhaps know what caused it? It did also transfer to my other save file :/
    So maybe in a few weeks (when the wounds aren't as fresh :p) I will start over.

Good luck with working on the new Beta, keep up the good work! (:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Thanks for the help, too bad you can't fix it. Do you perhaps know what caused it? It did also transfer to my other save file :/
    So maybe in a few weeks (when the wounds aren't as fresh :p) I will start over.

Good luck with working on the new Beta, keep up the good work! (:

Nope, no idea. Sorry.

kewl screenies, i love any chapter that green is involved :D

PS: awesome dp :D

Thanks man.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Oh and this is long overdue (forgot to upload it). The screenshots for Lost Squirtle Chapter

Depending on whether you take Squirtle with you, the chapter will be played out a bit differently.

Added Power of One Bonus Chapter

how to beat Delia chapter

That was it. It was just a small scene to illustrate Delia's character.

Hakon

Long Time Lurker
    Years
  • Hey dude,

Is there any possible way I can keep my save file when I play the next beta on the 31st? I've finished the original beta (Amazing!!! Love the Mega Evolutions!) and I REALLY don't want to start over.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2022
    I need some help, after finishing the Pink Ryhorn chapter on Pinkan island, ive gone right on to route 8 and are now blocked by rocks, how do i get my second orange badge, and how do i get past the rocks?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hello, my friend created a Youtube Channel that shows Pokemon gameplay/strategy, and some Lol stuff. It will mean a lot to him and me if you guys can like and subscribe to his channel. Thank you. Here's a link to his channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekp-oEFcKU0&list=UUppO2JvMl3_3Ihr1Z_YwMig
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCppO2JvMl3_3Ihr1Z_YwMig

Hey dude,

Is there any possible way I can keep my save file when I play the next beta on the 31st? I've finished the original beta (Amazing!!! Love the Mega Evolutions!) and I REALLY don't want to start over.

Yep, there is definitely a way. When you patch onto a clean rom. Just rename the patched rom to the exact name of the save file (do not rename the file extension).

I need some help, after finishing the Pink Ryhorn chapter on Pinkan island, ive gone right on to route 8 and are now blocked by rocks, how do i get my second orange badge, and how do i get past the rocks?

Sorry, can you post a screenshot? It's just that I can't really remember where you are up to since i've created that part very long ago. Sorry :'(

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2016
    I've waited months before playing... Now only 2 months left. Been following since I first seen... Great job on the Rom. First Rom I ever looked at and still nun have compared.

Back