• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Don't worry about him. If you postpone it its because of real life things. If he does not understand or know that everyone has a real life thing, then he does not have one. You can count me as Beta Tester as always and good luck.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2017
    Hello, I got mixed up in a glitch in the Safari Zone yesterday and now I am just able to walk on the water and can't exit the Zone there are Poliwrath and a Vileplume walking on the grass. What do I do please?

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2020
    Hello, I'm currently playing Red adventures and I seem to be stuck in silph co, I escaped roped out just before the Jesse, and James fight to heal my pokemon and now I cant get back in, the stairwell going up pushes me back saying " I have to help Blue" and the stairwell going back down glitches and I just end up standing on top of it. Anyway to fix this at at all?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    Hello, I'm currently playing Red adventures and I seem to be stuck in silph co, I escaped roped out just before the Jesse, and James fight to heal my pokemon and now I cant get back in, the stairwell going up pushes me back saying " I have to help Blue" and the stairwell going back down glitches and I just end up standing on top of it. Anyway to fix this at at all?

it would be good if u have a saved file from before, escape rope, dig, teleport are something u shouldnt use in the hack

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    to anyone getting stuck and being forced to restart the game, i would suggest waiting since your current save file wont work for Beta 10

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2018
    hey bro just to know i really want to begin playing red chapter again but just so i dont begin and be in the middle of it is the release be in this month if not so i begin beta 9 thank u and sorry if i am rushing or said anything wrong

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    hey bro just to know i really want to begin playing red chapter again but just so i dont begin and be in the middle of it is the release be in this month if not so i begin beta 9 thank u and sorry if i am rushing or said anything wrong

i dont want to yell at you since id feel bad because you said it so nicely.

with that said.. this is the most asked question. and its very frustrating for the creator and fans of the game. we all want to make it on his own time so it will be just right. he's doing this out of the kindness of his heart to make us happy. the LEAST we could do is be patient and give him his space.

if you have questions on gameplay or patching go ahead and ask we all will be glad to help. but (for the millionth time) please refrain from asking about the release date

look at me talking like a moderator when i havent posted on here in like a year

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2016
    >Casually contemplates paying through Beta 9 again to build up hype.
    >Realizes that no more hype can be built.

I just took a look at the new trailer. Please tell me that Nigel still needs to sacrifice "Pride" and turns to Red with that Jeff the Killer smile.

Keep up the awesome work, and good luck with all your real life stuff!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    >Casually contemplates paying through Beta 9 again to build up hype.
    >Realizes that no more hype can be built.

I just took a look at the new trailer. Please tell me that Nigel still needs to sacrifice "Pride" and turns to Red with that Jeff the Killer smile.

Keep up the awesome work, and good luck with all your real life stuff!

You sir, are right.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023

Since you've asked nicely, I'll reply you nicely. If I don't have other commitments, I can release this hack by next month. However, since I have university (exam period), work (working at Optus Telephone + Teaching scripture at school + Waiter), social life (e.g. relationship and friendship), extracurriculer activity (volunteer work, etc), hobbies or other interest, and also the fact that I live on my own, prevents me from working on the hack as fast as I could.

I am at my final year of University, and there's so many internships, exams and stuffs I have to do. I love to work on a hack, but I just don't have the time that I had before. Even now, I still work on the hack, by giving up doing my other interests or hobbies, and even sleep time, hence why I'm sleep deprived. Therefore, I get really frustrated and annoyed when people ask for release date and be rude about it (e.g. Svas0000), acting as if I owe them or giving me crap for postponing the release date.

I can easily give up working on the hack. In fact, if I did, it wouldn't affect me one single bit.
    a) It's not like people can hunt me down.
    b) It's not like I am getting paid to do this
    c) It's not like I'll die if I stop.

In fact, if I do give up on working on the hack (which I won't), it would be so much better for me.
    E.g.
    a) I have more free time
    b) I can focus on my studies and stuffs
    c) I don't have to face crap given by rude people.
    d) I can sleep again.
    e) Get a different job to pay for my mortgage.

There's so much benefit for quitting, but I'm not going to do it. If I'm not giving up on the hack (despite everything telling me that I should), then the least people can do is just be patient. I've already gave up a lot to continue to work on the hack. I'm not going to give up more.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2018
    thank u for answering and am sorry if i offended u , u r busy guy and it wasnt my intention to make u work faster or make u mad , i hope u do great in ur finals and other activities , and not in a personal interest or anything but u worked hard for this hack since 2013 ( i been here since the beginning :p) even though this will not gain u any profit am sure u will give u personal achievement and proud, cuz this is the greatest hack ever made the most complete and the one that makes u wonder wat will happens next not so dont give up bro keep up the awesome work, and again sorry if i made u not comfortable or mad with my question

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2015
    This is my first post to this website. Aethestode, totally love your work man. You have reinvigorated my love for pokemon and have cured my biggest complaint with the series. I know you are sacrificing so much, I wish I had the courage and the ability to follow my hobbies while pursuing my professional goals.

I really hope that you can be recognized for your hard work and contribution to the rom and hacking community. I hope the moderators and admins on these posts can get you some attention so that professional game development companies can offer you a job (if game development is a career goal) If not, I applaud you for your dedication and hardwork.

I'm not gonna ask you when the game will be ready, but when it is I'm gonna be playing the heck out of it! Stand Tall!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back