• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Awesome hacking version ever will be released in the next 2 months, omg i have been waiting for that day since the very beginning of this hack :) good luck with your final version, Aethestode.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2015
    Is there any other way of getting venusaurite? except talking with mr. fuji at land of orgin

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Honestly, Svas0000. Please grow up. Stop being a stupid child, please. I don't appreciate your childish, impulsive and egocentric behavior.

Anyway, I'm not looking for beta testers now. But I'll be looking for them at the 24th.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Raj
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Hi, could somebody help? I'm on valencia island, at the part that we get to call prof. Ivy to go to the Pokémon Centre. Then you go to the Poke Centre and you have to go up by the stairs. then the game glitches, sometimes the screen turns black and sometimes Red moves slowly until the game freeze. What should I do?
    an observation: I'm playing the beta 9.1.

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • This looks amazing! Is there any way youcould put all of the Pokémon you have in this hack aand put them in a vanilla Fire Red Rombase?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I don't understand where people get the idea that I am looking for beta testers, when I clearly said I'll start looking for beta testers in the 24th.

This looks amazing! Is there any way youcould put all of the Pokémon you have in this hack aand put them in a vanilla Fire Red Rombase?

Maybe after.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2023
    I know you think to look for that day only if I wanted to because you could have as a reference to be my intention was not to bother forgiveness

Ttar0914

Years
  • Minor question: Did you already insert the items for Groudon and Kyogre, to let them reverse into their primal form? Also, why is it Primal Rayquaza, when it should normally be Mega Rayquaza?

Back