• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Hey, First of all you Greek? :p
    Ivysaur evolves at the event of saffron city and team rocket in silph co building.
    Actually i wanted to ask too why onix can't evolve

1. Yes, I live in Greece ;) .
    2. I just did the event with team rocket and my Ivysaur evolved. It was too hard in the end of the event, the first time I lost and then I tried again, I lost, but the third time I won.

the thing about bulb is that leech seed and poison is your main move. bulb dont hit hard.
    for the evolution just wait till your pokedex get upgraded to the national one. then you can evolve them, patience is of the essence my friend.

I just evolved Ivysaur to Venosaur in the Team Rocket Event. I will wait for the National Pokedex, but the thing I don't like in him is that when I fight water typer pokemons with lower level many times I don't make them lost many HP.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    I just evolved Ivysaur to Venosaur in the Team Rocket Event. I will wait for the National Pokedex, but the thing I don't like in him is that when I fight water typer pokemons with lower lover many times I don't make them lost many HP.

Then you can already get the national dex, go to the in north Cerulean city and play the events - now it wants you to go to the cerulean cave but the national dex ain't that way.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Then you can already get the national dex, go to the in north Cerulean city and play the events - now it wants you to go to the cerulean cave but the national dex ain't that way.

Thanks. I figured out the way I had to go by self but thanks anyway.
    Also my Eevee was able to evolve in the form I wanted after I got the National Pokedex. And my Onix was able to evolve in Steelix after I got the National Pokedex.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Can anyone help me? I have tried normal Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball and it always say "The Pokeball broke free" or that it was too close. I have this problems with my Pokeballs several times, not only now, also some times Great Ball is more powefull than Ultra Ball. Please.

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Thanks. I figured out the way I had to go by self but thanks anyway.
    Also my Eevee was able to evolve in the form I wanted after I got the National Pokedex. And my Onix was able to evolve in Steelix after I got the National Pokedex.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone help me? I have tried normal Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball and it always say "The Pokeball broke free" or that it was too close. I have this problems with my Pokeballs several times, not only now, also some times Great Ball is more powefull than Ultra Ball. Please.

Just keep chucking them until it's caught. It takes time, but I managed to catch it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    You cant caTch it. The catch rate is 0

The whole event is about catching him, so people who play the game are supposed to catch him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And, basically I had to also paralyze him. With 6 or 7 Ultra Balls and him being paralyzed you can catch him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just keep chucking them until it's caught. It takes time, but I managed to catch it.

Thanks, I finally catch it!!! :) :D

Ishra Takami

God of Blood and Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2016
    Hey I'm trying to save the game and I set the save setting to 128 but it ask to exchange the back up save. How can this be fixed.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Hey I'm trying to save the game and I set the save setting to 128 but it ask to exchange the back up save. How can this be fixed.

First, you have to delete the saves that you already have. Secondly, open the emulator (only the emulator, without a gane in it) go to to Options --> Emulator and click Real Time Clock. After that go to Options --> Emulator --> Save type Flash 128K . Restart the Emulator and then start a new game. If still doesn't working, then try to patch the game again in a clean Firered rom. If still doesn't working try to download VBA from another site.

I need help i dont know where to get hm rock smash? Plzz help!

You will get it in the Viridian City inside the gym by the crazy old man in order to be able to brake the rock right of the gym and... If the old man isn't inside the gym, then you haven't finished some parts of the storyline.

Last edited:

undefeatable

Gotta catch them all
    Years
  • Your pokemon's scripts are incredible and your storyline is even better than the manga! I hope you'll finish this soon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Your pokemon's scripts are incredible and your storyline is even better than the manga! I hope you'll finish this soon.

In the first page says:
    [FONT=&quot]" Beta 10/Final Beta[/FONT]
    July 24th 2015 (OR EARLIER) - Beta testers needed for the week. [please post request starting at the 24th]
    July 31st 2015 (Or earlier) - Final Beta A
    August 5th 2015 - Final Beta B (fixed glitch version) "

So in August 5th he will have finished it :) :D :') !!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    One question though... (hopefully not a herp derp worthy one lol) I see that Beta 7 ends were you can't dive after Team Rocket in Vermillion City. I downloaded Beta 9 from your link but I can't dive after them?...

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    One question though... (hopefully not a herp derp worthy one lol) I see that Beta 7 ends were you can't dive after Team Rocket in Vermillion City. I downloaded Beta 9 from your link but I can't dive after them?...

You can dive after them. Maybe in the beta 7, go one city before that event, save again and then start the new version and load your previous save. Also make sure that you press "z" in the the dive area from all ths sides. This method might work. Or you can play the whole game from the begining in beta 9.1 .

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    You can dive after them. Maybe in the beta 7, go one city before that event, save again and then start the new version and load your previous save. Also make sure that you press "z" in the the dive area from all ths sides. This method might work. Or you can play the whole game from the begining in beta 9.1 .

Sorry if I wasn't clear, I meant that I downloaded 9.1 and was playing it from the link in the description when I ran into the problem. (I taught my seel dive but I have no option for it) I will try what you said though about going to the other city.

Last edited:

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • In the first page says:
    [FONT=&quot]" Beta 10/Final Beta[/FONT]
    July 24th 2015 (OR EARLIER) - Beta testers needed for the week. [please post request starting at the 24th]
    July 31st 2015 (Or earlier) - Final Beta A
    August 5th 2015 - Final Beta B (fixed glitch version) "

So in August 5th he will have finished it :) :D :') !!!

Things don't always go they way you want. So something might come up. Don't get peoples hopes up, but I'm sure he'll try his best yo release it that day.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Things don't always go they way you want. So something might come up. Don't get peoples hopes up, but I'm sure he'll try his best yo release it that day.

When a hacker release an official date for the next beta, then he knows what he is doing. And as you saw, he also said maybe earlier, so the date he said was that at least then it will be released. And as I saw, he is a good hacker and he will be able to finish it that day.

How do u evolve eevee into slyveon

Use a Fire Stone on Eevee to evolve Flareon.
    Use a Water Stone on Eevee to evolve Vaporeon.
    Use a Thunder Stone on Eevee to evolve Jolteon.
    Use a Leaf Stone on Eevee to evolve Leafeon.
    Use a Solar Ribbon on Eevee to evolve Espeon.
    Use a Lunar Ribbon on Eevee to evolve Umbreon.
    Sylveon: You will be able to take one in the Orange Archipelagos.
    Use a Moon Stone to make
    Flareon/Vaporeon/Jolteon/Leafeon/Espeon/Umbreon again Eevee.
    Note that for some evolutions you might need the National Pokedex.

Reactions: Raj

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • When a hacker release an official date for the next beta, then he knows what he is doing. And as you saw, he also said maybe earlier, so the date he said was that at least then it will be released. And as I saw, he is a good hacker and he will be able to finish it that day.

Except that the previous release date didn't happen as planned. Even really experienced and well paid developers have to push back release dates sometimes.

Back