• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020

I like the new back sprite during battle. Much cleaner and truer to the manga. But two problems, the overworld backsprite needs that white part on the back of the hat and Red doesn't have a backpack in the manga if I remember. Minor but would make the game much more cohesive if fixed.

Another thing: Red's shoes are white and he has a design on the back of his jacket:

Also good job with the decapitalizing and if that Mew and Nidorino overworlds are new, they look good

Last edited:
    Reactions: Raj

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    i can see where your getting at but let him finish the main parts first i'm not trying to start anything just trying to let you know

Alright. I agree with you. Its just that the hack is almost complete anyway, and since he is showing these great updates he still has access to editing is all. I am patient and he can take his time, after all editing is at his discretion.

Reactions: Raj

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
    I like the titlescreen, but this hack is so great that you need a better one
    I made this with phothop, it has 15 colors

I dont know how to instert this but I made it in two parts if you like to use this title screen
    Spoiler:

PD: Sorry for my bad english

Man I'm starting to like this titlescreen more and more when I look at it...>_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_ > >_> >_> >_> >_>

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2015
    Hi Guys . I have a quick question. Where can I find the Tm Case in the game because im already in Vermillion city and I do not have it yet. Thanks!

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Hi Guys . I have a quick question. Where can I find the Tm Case in the game because im already in Vermillion city and I do not have it yet. Thanks!

You should get it as soon as you get an HM or TM. In the KEY ITEMS section

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    So does the Shiny Gastly only appear when a certain condition is met because it's not there for me.

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    So does the Shiny Gastly only appear when a certain condition is met because it's not there for me.

I have not met a Shiny Gastly. It says somewhere in the game about approaching Pokemon on a certain day, but I can't remember

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2020
    This is the best Gba hack i have played..Thank you for all of your hard work you have put in this game
    I just wanted to ask that can you give a backstory like you did in green or blue game..like red catching poli or poli evolving to poliwhirl to save red from drowning
    it would look cool :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Hououin Kyouma

Epic Ringo Face
    Years
    It would be awesome if Nintendo did something like this for the 20th anniversary of Pokemon, but its ok that they don't since there's always this awesome hack.

Back