• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Pokelover66

Singo Region Champion
Years
  • I love your hack man! Can I be a beta tester? Please! :)

I Support!
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2016
    why does Aethestode not just finish the red chapter then start doing the other chapters.
    that sounds like a smarter thing to do in my opinion then just canceling 2 other chapters from a good hack maker am i right.

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    why does Aethestode not just finish the red chapter then start doing the other chapters.
    that sounds like a smarter thing to do in my opinion then just canceling 2 other chapters from a good hack maker am i right.

What do you mean. I was able to finish the Red Chapter without the side chapters. I only triggered one side chapter

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017

Simple. He's been very busy and it takes too much time.

Reactions: Raj

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • It'll be the twenty fourth in Perth in about two hours, so I suppose I'll tell you that ypu can count on me to be a tester!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2016
    I'm prepared to be a beta tester whenever your ready as well Aethestode. (Though realistically some of us including myself should wait until the 24th if you live in America; at least I'm posting prior to the date to prove that I've been watching this game's progress for a while now.)

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • Except time zones exist. It's the twenty fourth of July in Australia.

Well crap. XD smh I didn't worry about his time zone. He really should have said what time zone, some people don't know their time to his. lol whatever crying now tho I wanted to be one XD But he hasn't been online today, so idek lol

Back