• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2015
    Hi Aethestode, just wanted to say that this hack is fucking awesome!. I've played the original pokemons to death on my childhood and tried time and time again to get into the new ones but failed miserably each time except for FireRed and LeafGreen.

I decided to give the pokemon rom hacks a try and i have to say that it took me exactly 3 minutes to fall in love and feel immersed in the awesome, funny, addicting quirkiness of a great pokemon game with your hack.

Hope you are getting better from your medical issues!.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2017
    @Caramel-O it might not be out on the 21st Patience is your best bet at the moment considering Aethestode has to get better

Reactions: Del

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • Hes come in a legend and will slowly be leaving us as one only to fade into the distance memories and be forgotten like many before him. Who next will take the lime light for the next generation of amazing hacks. Tune in next year for the lastest update on pokemon cmx news radio station hosted by no other then Nurse may hottest chick around and we aint talking about the dem flames on that chika doe, dam she flaming. Hope your getting better and all these years on this hack you must be tired, you can rest now good luck in your future endeavours. Your amazing i wont forget you and my kids wont. Super super super big love to everyone here try to remember all these amazing hacks these people are wonderful super nice community even the moderators stricked but fair. Without this community people couldnt share their amazing ideas with others and world yet some become very selfish and we all have other lifes pior to this i would say hacking is more a hobby at times and people exploit this because all people want is more and more with no regards for others. I fell in love with this community the first day i saw it and very very grateful to all the game hackers without them we would even have games. All i have to say good day :)

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
  • Rockmegaman's ERA will soon come to an end. I've followed your ROM hack since the day the topic was created (I was already active before this account) and it's a shame that your story will come to an end. Unless you decide to complete your other manga based games...

Years
  • I just want to say since this may be your last hack Aethestode, that I appreciate how you take your time to make hacks for the people who want to play this. You didn't have to do this for us, but you wanted to and I think you're a cool dude for this. I wish you the best of luck in your future after you feel better and when you finish this hack.

johnyboy169

Sorry for the lack of reply... I was admitted to the hospital at the end of the last week. I've just got discharged today. As a result, I wasn't able to work on the hack much. Anyway, final beta will be released on 22nd of August.

Spoiler:

As it stands the final beta will be released tomorrow.

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Does this hack contains Gen 6 Pokemons? complete?

If I remember what Aethestode said, there will be some but not all Gen 6. But there should be all Gen 4 and 5 (don't quote me on that)

Still waiting for the last beta.

Good for you. I wonder what everyone else on this thread is doing.

i am just curious thats all
    It's alright, but did you know that he's been having health problems? Because you sounded insensitive just demanding for exactly when the beta would come out when he has problems. I know you are anxious and anticipating this great hack, but so are the rest of us.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Sorry, my electricity was cut due to me being behind on bills. I've just paid a fix amount, and they are going to connect it again tomorrow. I don't have access to my cpu, I'm literally typing on my phone right now. I'll upload the beta tomorrow when they reconnect my electricity. Seriously, these few weeks been horrible.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    Sorry, my electricity was cut due to me being behind on bills. Tehy are going to connect it again tomorrow. I'm typing on my phone right now. I'll upload the beta tomorrow when they reconnect my electricity.
    Ok :) and how are you going with your illness?
    Pd:sorry for my english

Years
  • Sorry, my electricity was cut due to me being behind on bills. I've just paid a fix amount, and they are going to connect it again tomorrow. I don't have access to my cpu, I'm literally typing on my phone right now. I'll upload the beta tomorrow when they reconnect my electricity. Seriously, these few weeks been horrible.
    All right man, good luck and hope you recover from your illnes completely

Back