• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2020
    can someobdy help me ?
    where am i suppose to go after i saved blue from the Blue Version Chapter chapter?
    if i go down there is a message that say i have to save blue.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2016
    Ηi. I am in Mandrarin Island, I have talked to everyone but the "story" doesn't continue.
    Am I missing something or is it a bug?

Spoiler:

Also, my Pokemon Party for now is:
    Spoiler:

Moreover, the Revives and the Max Revives that trainers have don't work.
    I don't like that the trainers have so much Full Restores, when you have almost make his Pokemon fainted, he uses the Full Restore and you have to start from the start fighting him again and he does that a lot of times and it also makes me not to have a lot of PP left.

I am captured on the island where Luana (last gym leader) locked me in prison which there game freezes. The worst thing is that i don't know how to tell You where i am, but for sure i'm further than You.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    Uh guys, I think I'm stuck. When I got sent to the basement during the Silph Co. section, I couldn't find the exit at all. But I tried bypassing that using the "walk through walls" cheat. Then after the conversation with Lt. Serge after getting into his room, I got teleported to the "first floor" with Koga, Blue and Pokeball in it.

The problem is the room has no exits and if I'm correct, this was supposed to be a cut scene (in Beta 91). But somehow, I got teleported there instead.

So now I'm completely stuck, help! (Playing on Final Beta A btw)

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2016
    How do u evolve eevee tomes peon in beta 10?

Eevee automaticly evolves into Espeon when it's day and into Umbreon when it's night. If You want to evolve it as fast as You wish, You must fight him very often, using potions, calcium etc. Other words You must give him happiness :)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    where is pikachu's mega stone and kanto starters megas and where is mew i saw it in origin island

Years
  • Glitch - dome fossil is recognised repeatedly even after the revival of kabuto ( dome fossil is seemed to be absent from the bag ).. i got like 4 kabuto already lol

Years
  • I dont know if any1 else tried but i went to catch a Onix for the first time in my life to transform it in steelyx and then use the SteelixiteY that i found just to see how does mega steelyx looks. it's very nicely designed. BUT unfortunately when u enter a fight with Mega Steelix the game freezes. so there you got another glitch =/

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2018
    Where is Bulbasaur Hiding in beta 10? I can't find him anywhere lol. Havebt played the beta since beta 3

Years
  • i'v found a bad glitch i'm in silph co and got to the scene where red and lt surge meet then went to blue and koga but red's sprite was there and lets you walk around theres a pokeball in the middle clicked it nothing happens so i clicked koga but nothing hapens so i walked around and found misty knocked out clicked her nothing happens so i clicked blue but the game freezes i restarted and it's still doing it is there a way to get around it or do i have to wait for the fixed version

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2018
    i want to say that all people playing hacks should do save states to avoid gliches and buggs dont save the normal way only

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Where can I get remeyo weed in beta 10???
    I cant find it below the water??

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back