• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    Okay, I have just uploaded Beta 10b. It fixes most glitches that people found in Beta 10A. Anyway, there's still probably more glitches, so keep those glitch report coming. Patch into a clean FIRERED rom, (you can continue from old savefile). However, if you're in a glitched scenario then I can't help you (you shouldn't have saved if you're in a glitched scenario.

Wow man, really good job! I didnt think you would fix this much! Im impressed :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2015
    Hey everyone, I'm having trouble saving my game. I patched my game into a clean firered and works, but when I go to save the game, it says "error creating save file for...." I downloaded this on a mac computer. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thanks,

FlameShot

Infinite Flames
    Years
  • Glitch Report:

Currently i'm playing the Walker Farm bonus chapter but unfortunately
    the script of the tombstone that has the Captain Jack Sparrow thingy doesn't work.

6Y6p4EI.png

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • hi i'm abit stuck i just finished the trovita island part where you calm down the pokemon and called prof oak then ivy so red said to go back to velencia island so i went there i went to ivy's lad but no ones there so i went to the pokemon center but all the joys are gone i went up the escelater then i went to where ash is but red said what am i doing i went out and looked in all the houses but ivy and the nurse joy's are no where to be found is it a glitch or are they in a place i haven't found yet but i'll keep looking

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2015
    Thanks for keeping up with the topic Aethestode means a lot to us! Btw loved what you did to those herp derps lol.

Got reports and a few question

Mew doesn't obey our commands

In the letter we received after defeating Drake, there's a message from Oak saying to go to his lab but when you go there his dialogue will be the same "I wish you best of luck, Red"

Green also calls for our help at the Nonomi Region but the captain keeps saying that there is not enough fuel to the Blimp to go there yet, there's also a newsletter stating that a meteor hit the Birth Island in wich i believe is the Deoxys chapter but how can we get the Blimp to go to the other regions?

There's a newsletter saying to go visit Eon Island and that the tickets are half price, is those tickets what we need to go to other locations with the Blimp maybe? How can i go to Eon Island?

Can someone please tell me how to start the three birds chapter and get Shadow Lugia and Rayquaza alongsise his primal form orb?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    same here
    torocco island is glitcged cant talk with people only the aetestode event works and when i go hamlin island to do the final carly chapter cant enter the mountain and cant also battle entei.
    I cant also find raquaza and prof oak doesnt give gifts and ivy doesnt give the orbs.
    and where is mirage island

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    same here
    torocco island is glitcged cant talk with people only the aetestode event works and when i go hamlin island to do the final carly chapter cant enter the mountain and cant also battle entei.
    I cant also find raquaza and prof oak doesnt give gifts and ivy doesnt give the orbs.
    and where is mirage island

Yeah, I'm not going to bother explaining it again.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2016
    How to continue game on older save? I cant play because game say "save has been delete. Any help? I dont want to start new game.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Glitch Report:

Currently i'm playing the Walker Farm bonus chapter but unfortunately
    the script of the tombstone that has the Captain Jack Sparrow thingy doesn't work.

6Y6p4EI.png

From where you are, move three rows down and one tombstone left.

Back