• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

So I'm playing vers 10.C and I am now stuck...So I'm on the Out of Order arc. At the start, I teleported to Butawa Island (because I forgot about the 'no girls allowed' blockade. I walked a bit around the island/before leaving. I then go up to see Green/Blue/story progress. Then I see The Porygon/Blue needs help yelled by Green. Then I help fight Team Rocket with. And the whole 'we should stick together'. I think however..that I might have picked up the parcel from Butawa BEFORE meeting Green/Blue the first time (since I never saw anyone at a mart that was green). Now whenever I go to 'pick up the parcel', it warps me BACK to the place of team rocket fight and the old man is blocking the path.

If you hve picked up the parcel before you can check that by looking into youzr key items. If you have a 'Parcel' das looks like a bike voucher, then you already got it. The solution for this is simple: if you already have it with you and nurse joy tells you to get it just talk to her right after the dialogue ended. No need to even leave the PokéCenter. At least that's how it worked for me.

so I saw gameplay of this rom hack on youtube and thought it looked super sick. I recently started to play pokemon roms on gba4ios and I see you can download this rom in many different places but I see it has had many updates and additions since the beginning, like beta 9 10 and other additions I am just looking for the most up to date version of it to download for gba4ios I don't know if this is the right place to ask this also im kind of a novice with hacking, emulators, and forums. so hopefully what I was trying to express came across ok

Well what you can download here is just the patch for the rom. You have to have a Pokémon FireRed Rom which you'll need to patch with those files. And surely the newest part is 10c that can be found on the bottom of the first post in this thread.
Providing roms isn't allowed, that's why you have to find that for yourself. Also patching a .ups file like it's the case here can be done tsukoyomi. Just google "UPS tsukuyomi patcher" and download the one from "romhacking.net".(Saw that on YouTube? ohnickel, huh?)

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2015
    Just registered for one Question.
    I love Scyther. But in the Pokemon location list it is listed to be found in the Safari Zone. Haven't found it yet so where to find it. The guy at the start of the Safari zone told me there are Four Areas but I`ve found only two of them yet, if you try to surf the way to "Zone B" you get stuck which is probably because Zone B is just there for the Event but I searched for 4 hours yet and havent found Scyther. Can anyone help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Just registered for one Question.
    I love Scyther. But in the Pokemon location list it is listed to be found in the Safari Zone. Haven't found it yet so where to find it. The guy at the start of the Safari zone told me there are Four Areas but I`ve found only two of them yet, if you try to surf the way to "Zone B" you get stuck which is probably because Zone B is just there for the Event but I searched for 4 hours yet and havent found Scyther. Can anyone help me?

I found Scyther near the building you have to go to for the Safari Zone Victreebel event. Have a try in that area, it may be just a case of bad luck!

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2023
    hey , may i know when or how can i mega evolve pkm in this game ? also what mega to expect , tell me pls

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    hey , may i know when or how can i mega evolve pkm in this game ? also what mega to expect , tell me pls

I don't know if there is a when restriction but yes you can mega evolve. Although they work as a regular evolution stone, they are reversible (I think by the use of a moonstone). If you want to know which mega evolution you best use the search this thread option with the word kanghaskan jr.
    In that post he had a list of mega's he wanted to include :)

edit: had some trouble finding it myself but this is the list he posted a few months back :)

Mega Evolution Lists:
    Mega Nidoking
    Mega Venusaur Y
    Mega Venusaur X
    Mega Pidgeot X
    Mega Pidgeot Y
    Mega Poliwrath
    Mega Politoad
    Mega Steelix X
    Mega Steelix Y
    Mega Raticate X
    Mega Golem X
    Mega Blastoise X
    Mega Blastoise Y
    Mega Charizard X
    Mega Charizard Y
    Mega Pikachu X
    Mega Mewtwo X
    Mega Mewtwo Y
    Mega Alakazam
    Mega Gengar
    Mega Pinsir
    Mega Kangaskan
    Mega Gyarados
    Mega Ampharos
    Mega Aerodactyl
    Mega Scizor
    Mega Heracross
    Mega Houndoom
    Mega Tyranitar
    Mega Blaziken
    Mega Sceptile
    Mega Swampert
    Mega Gardevoir
    Mega Gallade
    Mega Mawile
    Mega Aggron
    Mega Medicham
    Mega Absol
    Mega Garchomp
    Mega Lucario
    Mega Abomasnow
    Mega Beedrill
    Mega Butterfree
    Mega Slowbro
    Mega Sableye
    Mega Sharpedo
    Mega Camerupt
    Mega Altaria
    Mega Salamence
    Mega Flygon
    Mega Metagross
    Mega Latias
    Mega Latios
    Mega Lopunny
    Mega Glalie

Last edited:

MacX

Shiny Hunter and Clay Sculptor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2015
    If you hve picked up the parcel before you can check that by looking into youzr key items. If you have a 'Parcel' das looks like a bike voucher, then you already got it. The solution for this is simple: if you already have it with you and nurse joy tells you to get it just talk to her right after the dialogue ended. No need to even leave the PokéCenter. At least that's how it worked for me.

Yeah I def got the bike voucher and didn't speak to Joy after the initial dialogue. So i'm stuck until version 10D where I can hopefully warp to the next island and back track....

On another note, does anyone have a complete where/when list of all the Shiny Pokemon that are static? I've only seen Jiggly, Meowth, Tauros, Gyrados. I remember there used to be Gastly, Rattatta, and Weepingbell in 9b but I don't recall the time/day. Any OTHER ones be most helpful thanks

Yeah I def got the bike voucher and didn't speak to Joy after the initial dialogue. So i'm stuck until version 10D where I can hopefully warp to the next island and back track....

On another note, does anyone have a complete where/when list of all the Shiny Pokemon that are static? I've only seen Jiggly, Meowth, Tauros, Gyrados. I remember there used to be Gastly, Rattatta, and Weepingbell in 9b but I don't recall the time/day. Any OTHER ones be most helpful thanks
    I don't actually see your problem. If you have bike voucher and a savestate just before the man blocks the way, just load it otherwise use a walkthrough walls cheat for the normal FireRed version and you can enter the poke center anyways. After that you can diasble it, since you're not going to stay there very long

MacX

Shiny Hunter and Clay Sculptor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2015
    I have a mac VBA and I dont think I know how to reload an old save state on it. As far as the Walk Thru Wall code...which one do I use and how do I succesfully use it onto my save file? Because before I load the game, I have access to the Control file tab and the add Codebreaker/Gameshark options but as soon as I load the game then both those are unclickable

Last edited:

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    So far, I've found the Helix Fossil, the Dome Fossil, the Old Amber, and the Claw Fossil in Diglett's Cave. Where can I find the Root Fossil?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2015
    Also, anyone know what to do after you fight luana and porygon evolves again?

I went to the other island and helped Rudy, but after that I was apparently supposed to go to Valencia island to visit professor ivy, but when I get there almost no one is there. She's not in her lab and the pokecenter and mart are both empty...

Is this a glitch or am I supposed to do something extra :v

Bumping my question

So far, I've found the Helix Fossil, the Dome Fossil, the Old Amber, and the Claw Fossil in Diglett's Cave. Where can I find the Root Fossil?

Iirc you have to go behind the reception desk in the museum in pewter city, there's a guy who will give you the fossil

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2023
    I don't know if there is a when restriction but yes you can mega evolve. Although they work as a regular evolution stone, they are reversible (I think by the use of a moonstone). If you want to know which mega evolution you best use the search this thread option with the word kanghaskan jr.
    In that post he had a list of mega's he wanted to include :)

edit: had some trouble finding it myself but this is the list he posted a few months back :)

Mega Evolution Lists:
    Mega Nidoking
    Mega Venusaur Y
    Mega Venusaur X
    Mega Pidgeot X
    Mega Pidgeot Y
    Mega Poliwrath
    Mega Politoad
    Mega Steelix X
    Mega Steelix Y
    Mega Raticate X
    Mega Golem X
    Mega Blastoise X
    Mega Blastoise Y
    Mega Charizard X
    Mega Charizard Y
    Mega Pikachu X
    Mega Mewtwo X
    Mega Mewtwo Y
    Mega Alakazam
    Mega Gengar
    Mega Pinsir
    Mega Kangaskan
    Mega Gyarados
    Mega Ampharos
    Mega Aerodactyl
    Mega Scizor
    Mega Heracross
    Mega Houndoom
    Mega Tyranitar
    Mega Blaziken
    Mega Sceptile
    Mega Swampert
    Mega Gardevoir
    Mega Gallade
    Mega Mawile
    Mega Aggron
    Mega Medicham
    Mega Absol
    Mega Garchomp
    Mega Lucario
    Mega Abomasnow
    Mega Beedrill
    Mega Butterfree
    Mega Slowbro
    Mega Sableye
    Mega Sharpedo
    Mega Camerupt
    Mega Altaria
    Mega Salamence
    Mega Flygon
    Mega Metagross
    Mega Latias
    Mega Latios
    Mega Lopunny
    Mega Glalie

thank you , also if possible, can you tell me the location of those mega stone as well ?

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    Hey, does anybody know what to do in Tarroco Island (Rind Island ) and where to go after that? Thanks

PkMn Trainer Grëy1

Pokédex Holder
    Years
  • Aethestode, there is a palette error in the crystal onix level, also there is a typo when you first meet the 3 legendaries entei, raikou and suicune; professor oak labeled them "legendary dogs" when they're called "legendary beasts". Keep up the great work, cant wait for more updates *thumbs up* EDIT: My picture for the palette error isn't showing up on the post
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2016
    This is the best hack i've ever played 11/10!
    Also are you planing on adding new megas in further betas cause i really hope for mega dragonite!

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    Natures are different that abilities. Also, why would you want static when you can have speed boost (I don't know if speed boost is intentional, but it is a nice incentive to keep your pikachu vs a different electric pokemon)

Also, anyone know what to do after you fight luana and porygon evolves again?

I went to the other island and helped Rudy, but after that I was apparently supposed to go to Valencia island to visit professor ivy, but when I get there almost no one is there. She's not in her lab and the pokecenter and mart are both empty...

Is this a glitch or am I supposed to do something extra :v

Go to the poke center on the island where is prof Ivy's lab and in the poke center use the big machine on the right.. it will transfer you somewhere ;)

Back