• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015
    I won the Orange League. It showed the cutscene of everyone moving on with life and what not. But then the screen goes black and freezes. Did i forget to do an event or something? I've made it waaaay too far for it to end this way for me.

After the epilogue, you're supposed to wake up in your room. you can read various letters beside your PC. I've initiated a quest from blue to look for carly but I dont think that's complete yet (not sure where to go) I'm playing 10c right now.

I just started playing this, I just beat Misty in the Arena.
    My Bulbasaur is level 21 and still hasn't evolved. Is that normal..?

Also, where do I get the Link Cable? I'd like to evolve my Kadabra :)

Bulbasaur evolves pretty late.. mid 20s if I remember correctly? Ivysaur evolves at 40 now if you're playing 10c
    I believe its Link stone that evolves kadabra which is quite common (you might even be able to buy it)

I know how the game ends, I just don't know how the event is activated.. (may not have been planned yet.)

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Bulbasaur evolves pretty late.. mid 20s if I remember correctly? Ivysaur evolves at 40 now if you're playing 10c
    I believe its Link stone that evolves kadabra which is quite common (you might even be able to buy it)

Oh i see, thanks ^-^

Years
  • Just finished the game it was awesome fuck but that ending with Bruno pushing red to the pit was just (∩︵∩), but anyway thank you for making such an awesome rom hack and putting alot hard work and dedication making Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter .

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    You're playing B10.A, it was fixed for B10.B and now we're at B10.C
    I would just repatch with the 10.C, then (almost) everything should be working fine but if you don't want to, the old mans sidequest is really not important so you can just skip it.

Thank you! I just tought i have to do it before i can continue...
    Just one more question is there any way to evolve the pikachu? or to get a raichu anywhere? i tried the thunderstone but it don't work... And how can i evolve an haunter to a gengar? from what i read there is some item but where do i get it in this version?

Thank you again!

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015
    Just finished the game it was awesome **** but that ending with Bruno pushing red to the pit was just (∩︵∩), but anyway thank you for making such an awesome rom hack and putting alot hard work and dedication making Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter .

How did you get rid of the two guards blocking the path to the other side of mt moon?

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2022
    Anyone have any idea where Beta 10C ends? I've beaten the Orange Archipelago and Blue wants to go to Hamlin Island.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015
    Anyone have any idea where Beta 10C ends? I've beaten the Orange Archipelago and Blue wants to go to Hamlin Island.

Bud, I just found Hamlin Island, once you get to tangerine island, you have to keep surfing upwards. (Section isn't 100% done yet though. If you press the signs, it shows weird texts)

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    Hey can someone help me? Im stuck in the indigo plateau. when i go to the finals it freezes me in the door way

EDIT: just opened in advance map and deleted the scripts nvm

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2016
    Does anyone have idea how to fix ''???'' problem. I cant buy anything at pokemart.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2015
    So i just finished the whole story,at the point where it reaches,and i still don't have the town map.Also do you know how i can get Waterfall?Thanks for an amazing hack!

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2015
    The game is completed, no? I say game because it is a new game itself, indeed. A fantastic work, well done.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015
    I'm not sure what meant by that but if you mean the entrance to face Bruno you first have go north from pallet town and receive a letter then go to pewter city.

The entrance to face Bruno is blocked off by 2 guards. I haven't received any letters yet. I've beaten orange league and blue wants to go to Hamlin Island to find Carly (section not completed yet I don't think)

EDIT: Just got the letter and fought Bruno again... I guess that's it till the next update. See ya'll when 10d comes out or 10.1?

Qpy

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2020
    Hey guys!
    I've read alot of good stuff about this rom hack, so I get everything needed and started my Adventure. But at the very beginning when I need to find Bulbasaur the game seems to be stuck. He is nowhere to be found in Pallet and I can't go on because of the "I need to find Bulbasaur first". So where is he?

Also, there is a click-able Flower in the Pallet Forest in the patch where u find Mew.

Edit: I'm dumb. He was in the Tree <.<

Years
  • Hey guys!
    I've read alot of good stuff about this rom hack, so I get everything needed and started my Adventure. But at the very beginning when I need to find Bulbasaur the game seems to be stuck. He is nowhere to be found in Pallet and I can't go on because of the "I need to find Bulbasaur first". So where is he?

Also, there is a click-able Flower in the Pallet Forest in the patch where u find Mew.

Edit: I'm dumb. He was in the Tree <.<
    I noticed that flower too and I thought it was a bug, but its actually an event with a porygon later.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    I rescued the blue from rocket team in a cave they were keep saying phase 1 phase i have done the mission then i wanted to continiue story but it is saying (( I NEED TO SAVE BLUE )) I hope you to pay attention because i m really sick of this before that i deleted my save file because of another glitch if there is any sollution for this problem i beg you to help me . It would be the best hack i have ever seen if it has no glitch

Last edited:
    Back