• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    Pleas please please hand over the stones I need to summon the 5th element. ...kidding but not can we have some stone locations I've found pidigiotx and slobrodite or whatever it's called but finding the hidden ones and other one is not just difficult but very difficult and I'm not lazy I've been looking g for them for 3 days please can anyone even Aesthode so money please reply to me

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    I'm sorry for real first time ever posting anything out side of Facebook my bad I appreciate help tho :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    I downloaded the file and I even patched it to a FireRed 1.0 rom and it's still not working?

Get John gba and rom patcher from play store or kat.ph and torrent download the apps there pretty self explanatory apps

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2016
    How would be supposed to help you if you don't describe what's the exact problem? :/ ...
    It's kinda easy, just download the NUPS Patcher, open it, browse both your ROM and the UPS Patch for the B10c, mark "Ignore" in the "If file is invalid" zone and that's pretty much it :/

EDIT7:
    I finally found Earthquake, it's here <3
    You can't get it totally fairly tho, you need to modify the block type to "c", so that will allow the player to walk in this zone, otherwise, it's marked as "1" as default in Advance Map, which means that Player can't go there.
    But it doesn't really make sense, why would you put a Pokeball there then? xD
    Btw, i wasn't able to avoid it but i saw the Hidden Items on that map, and, for example, i can't get the Super Potion that it's supposed to be here, i don't know why, and that just happens with a few more throughout the game </3

[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Lol finally.. I had searched that place but i didn't understand why i cant get on the land. And im playing this on my phone so...i guess we can never get earthquake tm.

And there is a thing i want to talk about. When we go to underworld and try to defeat missingno i guess you should make a place where player and his pokemon can rest because after all the battles my pokemon had no pp left and i had to struggle all the way. It's just annoying.

One last thing. Why i can't get anything from pokemart? Im sure i patched it to a clean rom (and i tried it with a couple of different roms too but nothing changed)

EDIT: If you want to go to powerplant just go to the right from where you found earthquake. There is an opening between the fences and trees.(there is an old woman) Then surf from there.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Okay, so..
    I've decided to build this single post in a more correct way than with Editings and stuff.
    Here's everything i've found relevant to talk about so far.

Bugs/Problems:
    Spoiler:

Questions:
    Spoiler:

And i think that's it xD
    I'll delete my other posts in the thread because they're kinda pointless since i've posted them through here xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2016
    Questions:
    Spoiler:

4- Well no offense but bulbasaur was always a trash pokemon for me.Idk why it was good in anime but i hate it in game. Mine just sits in PC waiting for its release i guess xD

6- Although aethestode stated in his first post do not use teleport, i use it always and didnt have any problems you can use it anytime. But sometimes you can miss some events(flags??) or play some events again and again. (also can cause crash if flags dont get triggered).

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    The Mew thing also happens on another island I believe, I can't remember which one (think it might be Cleopatra Island), but you can see it but not access it.

Also, as for Venusaur, it learns Power Whip which can be quite a handy move if you don't mind the poor accuracy. Don't forget it gets Sludge Bomb too which is handy.

Finally, there's one easter egg (or what I assume is an easter egg) which I absolutely love, thank you for putting it in! I'll mention it in the spoilers:

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    I'm on Butwal Island and there is an old man lying down before th Pokémon Center. I should deliver the parcel to Joy, but I can't pass. How can I solve this problem?

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I'm on Butwal Island and there is an old man lying down before th Pokémon Center. I should deliver the parcel to Joy, but I can't pass. How can I solve this problem?

Go over to the little flower garden on the right hand side of the island. An event will activate and then you can go back to Nurse Joy.

Back