• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    Go over to the little flower garden on the right hand side of the island. An event will activate and then you can go back to Nurse Joy.

I've already done that event (if you're talking about Porygon sending Team Rocket against the three main characters).

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I think i've just found another bug.
    I've just started the Orange Archipielago Arc and the Ramuh's equivalent from there can teleport me to every Island in the Archipielago, even when i didnd't visited them yet, technically :/

EDIT:
    I think i've found another bug?
    Delia is in Valencia's Pokémon Center, and even when in the moment i talk with her my Team is fully healed, after the battle starts and i check them, they look like this:
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

:/

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hey can anyone tell me where to find the evolution stone for eevee

In Celadon's Market you can buy the Fire, Water, Thunder, Leaf, Sun, Moon, Ice and Link Stones.
    If you're not talking about any of them, you could maybe try being a bit more specific xD

ON:
    Oh.. i think you're not supposed to beat her.
    I somehow did it through a lot of Full Restores and Revives that i bought back at the Kanto League and then the player says something about that weird Porygon that was following us, telling us it was a solid replicate of Ash or something..
    Guess i'll just load my save before the fight and then skip her for now? :/

EDIT:
    Just to be sure.. these are not shinies, right? xD..

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I meant how can i devolve eevee

You didn't even read Erika's Computer when you went to her Gym? :/

EDIT:
    Yay.. at Night time, you can barely see this Diving spot <3 ... i've had to search in Youtube what i was supposed to do there just because i didn't saw it .-.

EDIT2:
    Woah.. so many questions.. and i think i'm near of the Beta 9.1 ending myself xD
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • can anyone help whats
    pokemon adventure red chapter lore
    on the main post

Sigh.. Aesthode just said it a few posts ago:
    Basically, the lore explains the events that occurred before Pokemon Adventure Red. The reason why I created the lore was to expand on the hack's universe and also to set up for the storyline that would be in Pokemon Adventure Beta 11.

Also, it's a super minor question if you have the time, but could you add a few more things to the FAQ about getting HM Surf and Bulbasaur and the like? The amount of questions about it is insane.

Misty tells you with caps that the HM comes equipped with Gyarados.
    And Bulbasaur is basically the 2nd Pokémon you get in the whole game ._. ...
    Both are unnecesary, if people keeps asking them must be because their brains aren't working as they should.

EDIT:
    Welp, i think i've found another silly thing, @[user]Aesthode[/user] xD
    The Talking Kingler of Navel Island.

EDIT2:
    Hey Aesthode, just found another bug.
    If instead of talking with Cissy here, you do this, the game freezes.
    Oh, nevermind, apparently, the script didn't triggered correctly, once i've left the room and joined again, it started correctly.

EDIT3:
    Found an actual bug.
    If you talk with this Guard at Orange Archipielago's Route 11 guardhouse, it warps you to Vermilion's S.S. Anne ...
    Yep, even when it's not in Kanto anymore :/

EDIT4:
    The Prince and The Princess event is kinda weird..
    I don't know why but the Mayor thinks i've partnered with Erika when she didn't even asked me for me to become her partner in the first time i've talked to her .-.

I've paired with Misty, just found the Egg and the Mayor talked me 2 times, the first as if i paired with Erika and the second as if i paired with Misty, which i actually did.
    Kinda weird xD ...

EDIT5: Welp.. Brock thinks i've partnered with Erika too.. sigh..

EDIT6:
    Aand another hard to see diving spot, this one is at Route 8, after Rudy's Sis goes kamikaze and dies but you get the Spike Badge and use the Ferry <3

Btw, now everything makes more sense, Ash is still in coma or died and Porygon took his info just as he did with Green.
    Could it be the same Porygon he fought in the Anime?
    the one which was censored for producing epilepsy? xD

EDIT7:
    OOkay? .. that Diving Spot is the one near of the Citron Island Cave where the Red Moon Event happened? ...
    Wait.. then.. what do i do now? D: ... i have 3 badges, i still need 1 more D:

EDIT8:
    Great, Delia isn't in Valencia's PokéCenter anymore, did i lost my chance of beating her or that will certainly happen later?
    Aanyway, i guess i'll look for a bit in Youtube, to find some guidance..

EDIT9:
    Ookay, now this is weird..
    First i've reached Butwal Island by surfing, found Green and Blue and thought it should've explored a bit Ascorbia Island first, so i loaded my save and went there.
    Then, i went to Ascorbia's Pokemart, where a Green Suited Guy gave me a Parcel and then a cutscene involving Porygon, Blue, Green, Jesse, James and Meowth started.
    Then i've talked with the guy again, he gave me the parcel again and then warped me above Meowth!
    Theen i've loaded the save again and decided to post this here, now i'll look into it a bit more carefully xD

EDIT10:
    Ook, the Parcel was for Butwal's Joy, now it makes sense xD
    You shouldn't allow the player to get it before talking to her tho, or that's what i think xD

EDIT11:
    Wait.. seriously?
    That's the big thing? That creepypasta about the whole series being Ash imagination while he is in coma?
    .... ..... .... That was... well.. kinda dissapointing, but the whole thing was very well done.. meh, i have no regrets, it ended allowing some really cool scenes xD
    Noow.. what does Ash have to do with that Porygon?
    Because i definitely remember Delia making a sort of deal with a Porygon D:

EDIT12:
    Wait a single second..
    If Ash fall into the coma just a few days after starting his journey, how the heck did he got a Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Snorlax, and Charizard? o__o ...

EDIT13:
    I think i've found another bug..
    After talking with Delia and Ash, and deciding to go to a Hotel, if you don't do that and try to quit from Kumquat Island, then a cutscene involving Luana, a Gengar and Green starts.
    I think you shouldn't allow that until you go to the Hotel first xD

EDIT14:
    W0000t?!
    Where's Ash's Pikachu?!
    Why did it suddenly dissapeared?!
    Dang, i didn't noticed it before Ash said "With my Pik.. P.. Pikachu?" D:
    Now what does that supposed to mean?!
    All this time his Pokémon were illusions?! But how?! D: ...
    I don't get it D: ...

EDIT15:
    I think i've found another bug..
    When i exit from the Kumquat Hotel, there appears this msgbox but when i go to see Rudy in Trovita, he just says that he will take his duty more seriously now, just like he did after ending that chapter :/

EDIT16:
    Welp.. so that was the deal.. Delia gave a got bunch of her lifespan to make Ash recover..
    That doesn't explain how he got his Pokémons and then lost it in Kumquat tho, but it's kinda interesting.
    And Carly.. oh dem.. i thought she was dead, but she just took Luana's Soul with some black magic D: ...
    Shes probably still dead anyways, but i feel kinda sad, she died like that, alone and without confessing her feelings to Blue/Rival :c ...

EDIT17:
    I think i've found another bug, in Kumquat's Hotel Room 63 i've got the VenusauriteX, but the guy who gave it to me after doing it, dissapeared, just like if he was the item itself speaking, kinda weird xD

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Thank you for everyone who are posting bug reports. I'll fix up those bugs.

No problem, funny fact is that i just found another one, i think xDDD
    Now Rudy himself told me to go to Trovita and see him, but every single of the Shiva NPCs dissapeared D:
    The one at Kumquat and the one at Butwal did, at least.
    I'll go there in the boring way, i guess xD

EDIT:
    Fairchild's Shiva is gone too.
    Welp, Valencia's Shiva is gone too, so i think it's safe to assume that every single of them is gone.

Btw, i would appreciate a lot if you could answer the questions i did here, thank you so much for all your effort in making such an awesome hack this amazing <3

EDIT2:
    Maaaaan, that scene with Ash dying was depressing as hell ;___; ...
    He really didn't had any hope at all? ;_; ...
    This is it? No more Ash at all? C'est fini? ;_;

EDIT3:
    Welp.. all this Underworld thing feels like a complete mess out of place xD
    First Ash's copy suicides, probably that's what the original would do too.
    Then Porygon take Delia to the Underworld, apparently, Porygon somehow got satanic powers? xD..
    And then, Red magically traveled there too, collected the seven sins, fought some doomed people and now is going to fight against "The Dark One"? xDDDD
    Like.. this doesn't makes any sense in a Pokémon Game, but it's also kinda interesting too because i don't think i've saw anything like this yet xD ..
    Anyway, i'll keep playing to see what happens xD

EDIT4:
    Wow.. that story about Pikachu being Porygon was crazy as hell..
    So.. Darkrai is the main enemy and is using Carly's Soul as his main pawn since Pikachu got rid of his control..
    Ok, it's really interesting xD
    After the sort of Epilogue i've found a bug tho, one of the Joys where Ash's real body was, freezes the game xD
    Aanyway, guess i'll head to the League now..
    If we saw the Underworld, i still have some hopes to see a Heaven and Ash once more xD
    Now that i think about it.. we could used Ivy's Machine, Travel to the past and save Ash tho :c

EDIT15:
    Oh, yeah, now that everything is over, the Shiva NPCs are back <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2022
    Love the hack Aethe! Played through all the way through the Orange Archipelago with Red's original team. Gonna play through a second time when Beta 10D drops for a complete pokedex file. Keep up the good work man!

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2015
    Does anyone know if Charizard has access to Flare Blitz? I think it's supposed to learn at lv.77, but at 77 mine got Overheat instead. He's well into 8x now, still no sight of it.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • i downloaded the last version and i cant find ProfOak´s Bulbasaur...

How is that even possible? It isn't even hard, like.. at all.
    Here, this is the Magical Spot:

And be sure to fight against Jigglypuff, Cubone and Spearow first.

EDIT:
    Welp, first silly thing of the night, Aesthode xD
    The player can't get this item here, in the Naranja Island because you can't take it when Surfing, so if someone wants it, needs to modify the map a bit in A-Map.
    EDIT: Meh, it's kinda avoidable anyways, it's just an Amulet Coin xD

EDIT2:
    Wouldn't be better if the Mega Stones comes equipped with the Pokémon they belong to?
    For example: Abra and Kadabra could have 5% of having an Alakazanite equipped when catching or thiefing just like the Lucky Egg or the Moon Stones.
    That would be a lot better than just having 1 possible way to get them like it actually is :/

EDIT3:
    So.. i think i just did the Hypno Lullaby Chapter? ...
    Is that it? ... The recorder clearly shots to Elaine being Hypnotized by a Pedo-Hypno or welp, being Hypno itself.
    Then everyone at Shangjuan says that she is evil and she laughs maniatically at the full moon and stuff like that, but nothing else happens :/
    Was that all? So.. she will live like that in the island? ...
    Kinda weird, it doesn't feel completed yet..
    Aanyway, now i think i'll head to the Orange League and after that, i'll hunt some Legendaries if i can xD
    Btw, has that Hypno something to do with the Regis? Because you know.. the recorder and Elaine were in the that cave with the plate saying "REGIROCK REGICE REGISTEEL", or it's just a coincidence? xD

EDIT4:
    Moar silly things <3 ..
    This two kids think i've won the Orange League, but i didn't, in fact, i've just reached Pumello Island 3 minutes ago or so xD
    And also, Shiva can't take me to Pumello xD
    Actually, you should overhaul a bit her NPC.. i mean, having every single one of them Unlocked from the very first time is kinda lame, and welp, not having the League as a possible location to warp is also kinda sad, i mean.. Kanto has it, so i think the Orange Archipielago should have it too xD

EDIT5:
    Now that i check the Main Post..
    I skipped some Chapters like the Crystal Onix, the Rose Red or the Silent Hill ones D: ..
    Mainly because when i went there in the Plot, i didn't triggered them, and i didn't found Sunburst Island iirc :/
    Can i do them now or i've lost the chance? D:

EDIT6:
    OH! So that's how it is! There is a specific shop which sells every of the obtainable Mega Stones in the Archipielago and also the Parasectite .. xDD
    Still, the grinding method would be a lot more interesting in my opinion xD ..

EDIT7:
    Okay, i've just did the Rose Red Chapter by playing a bit with the OS's clock..
    Creepy but interesting <3
    I'm going to try the other 2.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2016
    I know aeth posted pokemon locations but do you guys know where can i find nidoqueen high level?

EDIT: SPOILER ALERT... there is another tm earthquake. But unlike the previous one you can get it. It is in the cave where you fight Champion Drake.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2015
    I know aeth posted pokemon locations but do you guys know where can i find nidoqueen high level?

EDIT: SPOILER ALERT... there is another tm earthquake. But unlike the previous one you can get it. It is in the cave where you fight Champion Drake.

wow that's awesome! been wondering for a long long time.

By the way, does anyone know where to find a razor claw? I'm desperately looking for one to evolve my dear sneasel :(

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Just found another bug, apparently, Rival is here.. but it's also Not here..
    Chan, Chan.. ¡CHAAAN!

Btw, having every single Mega Stone at the Orange League Shop caught me by surprise, i still think that it's way too easy that way :/

Years
  • Hi, can someone tell me where can I get a patched rom of the beta 10C or beta 11 (when it comes out) because I'm using my iphone to play the game (in the gba4ios) and I can't patch the rom myself, and I can't patch the game in my pc and send it to my phone...

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hi, can someone tell me where can I get a patched rom of the beta 10C or beta 11 (when it comes out) because I'm using my iphone to play the game (in the gba4ios) and I can't patch the rom myself, and I can't patch the game in my pc and send it to my phone...

If i'm not wrong, you can't ask for ROMs.

ON:
    I think i've found another bug?
    I've just finished the Orange Archipielago Arc (Quite amazing btw, Carly is back after her revival in Kumquat, Player can finally use his house, Jesse, James and Meowth will have to do something with Darkrai it seems and things are getting more and more interesting, it's kinda sad it's the end of the Beta xD)
    the problem is.. in the Epilogue, Mew appeared in the Pallet Forest, but when i went there, he wasn't D: ...
    Aanyway.. i think i'll explore a bit, train a bit more and then talk with Rival to start the next Arc xD

EDIT:
    Oh! So that's how it is! Now that i've won the Orange Cup, Shiva allows me to teleport to Pumello!
    Nice! <3

EDIT2:
    Double Bug!
    The old man seems to be a statue, he doesn't talk or move at all.
    The Office Jenny is a "Pokémon Zapdos" type of trainer and have a Lv35 Zapdos, which is stupid when the other trainers in that zone were at Lv90-100 xD

EDIT3:
    Ookay, another silly thing..
    This picnicker have a Pikachu and Raichu at Lv35, when the others trainers except from Jenny had Lv90-100 Pokemons..

EDIT4:
    Another.. bug?
    I've just finished the Herp Derp Chapter (?) and then went here, i was exploring and then a Cutscene triggered with this 2 characters, Kai and Karen.. not only i don't even know who they are, but they seems to be invisible xD

Last edited:
    Back