• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
  • I was wondering when and where I'd get Thunder TM... Right Now, I'm in Kinnow island in orange arc... I mean, is it yet to come or I have missed it somewhere? 'Search this thread' option hasn't been much of a help so.. Any help would be appreciated. TIA :)

It's before Vermillion City. From where the Hiker is, go east and you'll find a small passage between some trees. It's hidden there.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    People... Please don't send me pm.I hate opening pm because my internet is ridiculously slow. I rather just read it here.

Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Hehe! Aethestode i never sent you any pm's. Anyways I never said this but this hack is really awesome.

& Lunos bro nevermind if you can help me out this time. Not found anything by searching so....
    I finally reached the Orange Islands. Obtained the Old Battery & Did the Sylveon event. What now? I'm stucked here. In Tangelo Island The TR Grunt here says that they are going to steal the pokemons in this Wildlife Park. Where to go now?

EDIT: Okay I found it lol xD

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Hehe! Aethestode i never sent you any pm's. Anyways I never said this but this hack is really awesome.

& Lunos bro nevermind if you can help me out this time. Not found anything by searching so....
    I finally reached the Orange Islands. Obtained the Old Battery & Did the Sylveon event. What now? I'm stucked here. In Tangelo Island The TR Grunt here says that they are going to steal the pokemons in this Wildlife Park. Where to go now?

EDIT: Okay I found it lol xD

You have to keep moving onwards. You'll meet Green there.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2016
    Man..You don't know how awesome is your hack. So this beta11 will be last or will there be another patch?

Also to the guy who asked where is earthquake tm. Unfortunately you can get it in middle game without using cheats. But when you are on your way to beat Drake (which means end of this beta) there is a TM contains Earthquake.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2016
    Man..You don't know how awesome is your hack. So this beta11 will be last or will there be another patch?

Also to the guy who asked where is earthquake tm. Unfortunately you can get it in middle game without using cheats. But when you are on your way to beat Drake (which means end of this beta) there is a TM contains Earthquake.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Man..You don't know how awesome is your hack. So this beta11 will be last or will there be another patch?

Just because Aesthode forgot to remove those block permissions in Route 10, it doesn't strictly means it's cheating tho.

People... Please don't send me pm.I hate opening pm because my internet is ridiculously slow. I rather just read it here.

Oh.. i thought you just ignored it xDD ...
    Well.. i'm actually making (A bit slow, but hey, it's my first time :pink_blush:) a spanish Translation of this HackROM (Waiting for the Beta 11 to keep with it tho, because having to pass all the progress from the Beta 10c to the other one which will be out in a few days, doesn't sounds quite entertaining xD), can I have you permission to keep with it? <3
    So far, i've reached the Route 5, just before entering in Vermilion <3

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2016
    Why sylveon can't learn Shadow Ball? According to bulbapedia he can. And move mooblast has 40PP instead of 15.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Why sylveon can't learn Shadow Ball? According to bulbapedia he can. And move mooblast has 40PP instead of 15.

Yep, same here.
    Serebii also says that Sylveon should be able to learn Shadow Ball through the TM but he can't in Beta 10c ...
    Weelp, Aesthode should add that one to the "things to fix" list for the next beta, i think? xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Hey Aethestode
    Just reached Hamlin Island (took me a while to find it), so I've been evolving some 'mons. When the time came for Kricketot, or whatever he's called, to evolve, the game just froze in the end of the battle, before the evolution screen
    I didn't see anyone talking about it, so I decided to report it

Keep up the good work! The hack's better than ever!

Last edited by a moderator:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, Sevii Islands is completely in the game for beta 11. Beta 11 won't be delayed any longer. Beta 11 will have these regions playable. Beta 11 isn't the last beta.

- Kanto, Orange Islands, Nanomi Region and Sevii Island playable.
    - A bit of Hoenn Region will be playable for beta 11. (not complete)
    - A bit of Johto will be playable for beta 11 (not complete)
    - Sinnoh Region won't be playable for beta 11 (that's because it's a big arc region)
    - a bit of Orre Region will be playable for beta 11 (not complete)

New features
    - Pokemon Fusion (in sevii Island)
    - New mega evoltuion (bannette)
    - End of several bonus chapter
    - Shadow Lugia is able to be captured in Beta 11.
    - Several legendaries can be captured.
    - Zygarde is catchable,.

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • Okay, Sevii Islands is completely in the game for beta 11. Beta 11 won't be delayed any longer. Beta 11 will have these regions playable. Beta 11 isn't the last beta.

- Sinnoh Region won't be playable for beta 11 (that's because it's a big arc region)

New features
    - Zygarde is catchable,.

When i think your finished with the game you manage to surprise us again this hack its so big im worried even if i play would take forever to finish. Those are games i enjoy the most, tedious long but full of stories and massive amounts of creativity. Thanks and hi pokemon community

johnyboy169

Okay, Sevii Islands is completely in the game for beta 11. Beta 11 won't be delayed any longer. Beta 11 will have these regions playable. Beta 11 isn't the last beta.

New features
    - Zygarde is catchable,.

Wow this game continues to surprise me i can't wait to play this! Well done Aethestode for all the hard work that your putting into this game even though your busy with college :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2016
    @Aethestode, can you add a npc that can give you information about your Pokemon's IV and EV?
    Also there is an earthquake tm around saffron city but we can't get there i hope you fix that too.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Okay, Sevii Islands is completely in the game for beta 11. Beta 11 won't be delayed any longer. Beta 11 will have these regions playable. Beta 11 isn't the last beta.

New features
    - Zygarde is catchable,.

Wait.. WHAT!?
    JOHTO?! ORRE?!
    HOOOLY GOODNESS! <3
    What else will you add you freaking monster?! Unova?! Kalos?!
    THIS-IS-SO-FREAKING-AWESOME!
    Now i'm on fire, I'll enjoy so much the beta that i could even die totally peacefully <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2015
    Pls help

I pached a clean fire red version to red chapter beta 10c, but my HM Rocksmash doesn´t work (I can use it but the rock doesn´t dissapear)
    what did I do wrong? >.<

Last edited:
    Years
  • Found A Bug!!

If You Accidentally Skip To 2nd Mewtwo Chapter, You Can't Do anything Except Deleting Your Game File. I Tried To Do everything its 2 Days Now But I Cant Do Anything. Please Make That You Cant Skip To Next Main Chapter. Or make "Where Are You Going" Like When You Swim Left In Valencia Island.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Hey! Just found a new bug
    If you give the Mulch to Gray, you're teleported to a water route and get stuck there. The only way to get out of there is by flying. After that, if you try to talk to Gray again, there's no action

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    @Aethestode, can you add a npc that can give you information about your Pokemon's IV and EV?
    Also there is an earthquake tm around saffron city but we can't get there i hope you fix that too.

Sure

Found A Bug!!

If You Accidentally Skip To 2nd Mewtwo Chapter, You Can't Do anything Except Deleting Your Game File. I Tried To Do everything its 2 Days Now But I Cant Do Anything. Please Make That You Cant Skip To Next Main Chapter. Or make "Where Are You Going" Like When You Swim Left In Valencia Island.

The 2nd Mewtwo chapter isn't a main plot. IT WAS NEVER LISTED AS A MAIN PLOT.

Last edited:
    Back