• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2024
    So I've started this wonderful game on beta 10c and my Bulbasaur is not evolving into an Ivysaur....Its already level 25...and other people doing lets plays [on older revisions] already had their ivysaurs....Not sure whats going on.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Awesome how this Game evolves and evolves.

But as someone mentioned earlier: If there are so many regions it should be (in my opinion) possible to train over lvl 100

As i said before, adding more levels after the Lv100 seems to be hella hard to do, almost impossible.
    You can read more about it here.

I have a few questions
    1) Will i lose my saved game if i patch it?
    2) Does the 10C patch end at hamlim island?

Great game btw, really addicting story plot

1) If you're in Beta 9? Yes.
    You can't use Beta 9 saves in Beta 10.

2) No.
    The Beta 10c have the whole Orange Archipielago Arc completed. (I think it ends after the Flowerbud Village Arc, doesn't it?)
    The Beta 10c technically ends after the fight between Red & Bruno.

So I've started this wonderful game on beta 10c and my Bulbasaur is not evolving into an Ivysaur....Its already level 25...and other people doing lets plays [on older revisions] already had their ivysaurs....Not sure whats going on.

Friendly reminder:
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Anyways, Bulbasaur evolves at Lv30 or so in Ivysaur, and Ivysaur at Lv40 in Venusaur.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2024
    Friendly reminder: there IS a searching function.
    Anyways, Bulbasaur evolves at Lv30 or so in Ivysaur, and Ivysaur at Lv40 in Venusaur.

I had actually found the answer searching and was on my way to delete my post and you swiftly replied. Thank you for the swift answer. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2018
    Thanks for the reply but can anyone help with why nothing happens when i reach Hamlim Island and I cant interact with entei in the cave and when i keep going up ,I'll reach a mountain with a river covering half of it

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • Awesome how this Game evolves and evolves.

But as someone mentioned earlier: If there are so many regions it should be (in my opinion) possible to train over lvl 100 OR sth. like "you aren't allowed to take your pokemon to this region and you'll get a new starter from the professor of the respectively region". And you can use them again against the Top4 of each region. But I think that would be way tooooooooooo hard to code/script.

I really hope there will be sth. to do for it, can't imagine that every enemy after Orange Island has Pokemon on a lvl between 90-100 (otherwise it would be too easy to beat them).
    I played Beta 7 oder 8 (forgot it) till Orange Island and I had 3 Pokemon above lvl 90.

Now I'm waiting for Beta 11 or even the finished Game so I won't have to start all over again if I start now :)

Still great work so far, I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks and have a nice day :)

Im really glad you mention the 90-100 level because by the time youve played most of the game your team would already be pretty powerful but if you switch things up alittle like dont just focus on one team and use a few extra pokemon in places where having that type would be required then i think that might solve the issue of just having one team then leveling them up to 100 then beating rest of game. Or even setting yourself a goal like how when you nuzlocke a game can always add that extra challenge. Hope somethink from this helped have a really good day

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2015
    Could anyone help me please?
    I play the Beta 10 and HM6 doesn´t work
    I can use it but it doesn´t smashes the rocks

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Blue, Green and Yellow were canceled

Whaaat?! Citrus Island or something?!
    Meeeen, c'mon, that's not fair, you can't go back there after you finish the Red Moon Chapter :'c
    So.. i won't be able to get Cranidos, nor Shieldon now? :'c ...
    I hope really much for Aesthode considering my previous suggestion y.y

Yup. I haven't found them anywhere but on that island up until now

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Thanks for the reply but can anyone help with why nothing happens when i reach Hamlim Island and I cant interact with entei in the cave and when i keep going up ,I'll reach a mountain with a river covering half of it

You can go to Hamlim Island in Beta 10c? ...
    I thought it wasn't added..
    Could you tell me how can I go there? xD

Years
  • You can go to Hamlim Island in Beta 10c? ...
    I thought it wasn't added..
    Could you tell me how can I go there? xD

just keep going east from flowerbud village (tarroco island) until you hit water then keep going north until you hit hamlin island.. hope this helps... ;)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • just keep going east from flowerbud village (tarroco island) until you hit water then keep going north until you hit hamlin island.. hope this helps... ;)

Woah! I've never noticed that! Thank you <3
    Noow.. the same than xSoul123 happens to me, but i can't see any Entei tho xD
    I thought something interesting would happened since your Rival tells you that both he and you needs to go there, but nothing happens :/
    Maybe it will be a part of the next beta optional chapters? ...
    Or not so optional since your rival tells you about Carly and her invitation.. everything's so weird :c

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    You must chase Entei first, for him to go there
    Anyway, now that you reached Hamlin, you'll have to wait for the next beta to continue. Use that time to chase the dogs. I already caught Suicune and chased Entei (but can't interact with him with this beta), so I'm looking for Raikou now

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    You must chase Entei first, for him to go there
    Anyway, now that you reached Hamlin, you'll have to wait for the next beta to continue. Use that time to chase the dogs. I already caught Suicune and chased Entei (but can't interact with him with this beta), so I'm looking for Raikou now

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2015
    I reached Halim Island too, but nothing happen, found Entei but didn't chase him before so can't battle too. Guess I must wait for Beta 11.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Just found another bug
    On the Registeel event, once the talk with Oak is over, the screen goes pitch black. Also, there's a Gastly sprite, instead of Registeel's

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2015
    Is there any changelog? I've played...beta 10....b...I think...what is new on beta 11?
    Great work btw. It was my favorite hack up then!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Just found another bug
    On the Registeel event, once the talk with Oak is over, the screen goes pitch black. Also, there's a Gastly sprite, instead of Registeel's

I've already reported that one already and also a lot of other bugs.

Is there any changelog? I've played...beta 10....b...I think...what is new on beta 11?
    Great work btw. It was my favorite hack up then!

Aesthode posted a summary of what's going to be for Beta 10d/11 some weeks ago.

so there wont be Blue Chapter????
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

No.
    No Blue Chapter, nor Green Chapter and Yellow Chapter is being made by another person.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2024
    So I caught a shiny meowth yesterday with its hidden ability technician and I've been trying to catch another one but I've gotten an entire box of only pickup meowths...:( I've tried searching the forum with regards to hidden abilities etc. with no success.

Back