• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    So I caught a shiny meowth yesterday with its hidden ability technician and I've been trying to catch another one but I've gotten an entire box of only pickup meowths...:( I've tried searching the forum with regards to hidden abilities etc. with no success.

Strange most times when I catch a meowth it has techinican. Maybe it's just bad luck :/

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • i'v got good new for you c067912881 is making green and blue i asked him a few months ago his uploaded some new blue screenshots and his making yellow and gold aswell

Hes right since pokemonfan mentioned it now lol i might as well confirm his statement too. So dont worry youll be getting your hacks :)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2020
    Hes right since pokemonfan mentioned it now lol i might as well confirm his statement too. So dont worry youll be getting your hacks :)

Thank you, I already got sad and upset when i heard blue is shut down :) :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Will Beta 11 be compatible with the save file from Beta 10c?

I don't remember if Aesthode said anything, but probably yes.
    He didn't remade everything again this time after all.

Can anyone help me? i cant go anywhere in the great ivy chapter. there isnt anything except 2 nurse joys in poke center and i cant go to her office and there isnt anything in ship.

In what part of the Chapter are you? Did you found Prof. Ivy already?
    She's in this spot with a Gyarados:
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Can anyone help me? i cant go anywhere in the great ivy chapter. there isnt anything except 2 nurse joys in poke center and i cant go to her office and there isnt anything in ship.

try to talk with nurse joy who heals pokemon and you will be able to meet ivy ...

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2021
    Sorry if this a repeated question, but can some1 tell me how to obtain a town map
    p/s: i already tried the search this thread function with the keyword "map" but resulted in a "no match found" :(

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2015
    Hi

Just beat Drake now want to upgrade to beta 11 but its not loading from the front screen, is there a glitch?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Sorry if this a repeated question, but can some1 tell me how to obtain a town map
    p/s: i already tried the search this thread function with the keyword "map" but resulted in a "no match found"
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

The Town Map is useless, there's one in every Pokemon Center.
    Why would you want it anyways? .-.

Hi

Just beat Drake now want to upgrade to beta 11 but its not loading from the front screen, is there a glitch?

Err.. the Beta 11 isn't out yet so i don't get what did you patched with what ._.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • So also the scripts of the multiplayer (if there are scripts) or only the first floor in the pokemon center:/?

Well.. i don't actually know.
    I just know that you can't access to the Multiplayer features because there isn't a 2nd Floor in the PCenters anymore.
    Aesthode should answer by himself if he removed the entire Multiplayer scripts or not.

Back