• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Ttar0914

Years
  • Hey can u help me in the starting i can't find the bulbasaur can u tell me where is it i searched a lot for it but can't find it plz tell me where can i find it. I play beta 10C

The solution to where to find Bulbasaur is just a few posts above yours. Lunos has posted a screenshot, which shows where it's hiding.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • How do I patch Beta 11? It's not IPS or UPS. What tool do I use for this patch?

Beta 11 isn't out yet, the Lore in the main post is a PowerPoint File ._. ...

Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Okay, my dog operation is tomorrow. Please pray that everything will be fine.

O: .. So that's what will happen in that cave of Shangjuan Island, cool <3
    And i'll wish for your dog's wellness, I really really hope for she to get better <3

Last edited:
    Years
  • I've read that you can't continue your progress from older betas when new ones come out, soooooo, are you guys starting over and over from the beginning every time a new beta comes out? omg O.o

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I've read that you can't continue your progress from older betas when new ones come out, soooooo, are you guys starting over and over from the beginning every time a new beta comes out? omg O.o

No.
    Beta 10 was a special case since Aesthode had to rewrite and thus reuse a lot of flags which caused an incompatibility with saves from the previous betas.

Years
  • No.
    Beta 10 was a special case since Aesthode had to rewrite and thus reuse a lot of flags which caused an incompatibility with saves from the previous betas.
    Ohh ****, if i knew that i would have waited until next release, so it seems i wont be able to patch beta 11 into my 10 c, **** life xd.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Ohh ****, if i knew that i would have waited until next release, so it seems i wont be able to patch beta 11 into my 10 c, **** life xd.

Why couldn't you? ...
    Aesthode never said that he had to remake everything again for Beta 11, so you should be able to continue your Beta 10c Save perfectly in Beta 11 ._.

Years
  • It's been an year and a half since i last played this game. I used to play beta 8 and finished it. Now, this has came a long way... and i'm back to play ROM Hacks!

Years
  • My dog finally got discharged. So happy to see her again. They have to shave most of her fur to do the surgery. She also lost a lot of weight from being sedated for 3 days.
    Spoiler:
    I'm so happy to know that everything went the right way and your dog is fine. She's so cute tough :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2015
    Does someone know, if you can go to Hoehn, Sinnoh or Johto in Beta 11??
    Sry for my bad englisch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • My dog finally got discharged. So happy to see her again. They have to shave most of her fur to do the surgery. She also lost a lot of weight from being sedated for 3 days.
    Spoiler:

Awww super adorable im so happy this means you wont be worried so much now well about your dog which is such a relief shes just cute like the cutetess thing ever i really hope she gets her strength bak soon. Hi all of pokemon community i hope everyones doing super well

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Does someone know, if you can go to Hoehn, Sinnoh or Johto in Beta 11??
    Sry for my bad englisch.

Dude, SEARCHING FUNCTION EXISTS FOR A REASON.

Aesthode said:
    - Kanto, Orange Islands, Nanomi Region and Sevii Island playable.
    - A bit of Hoenn Region will be playable for beta 11. (not complete)
    - A bit of Johto will be playable for beta 11 (not complete)
    - Sinnoh Region won't be playable for beta 11 (that's because it's a big arc region)
    - a bit of Orre Region will be playable for beta 11 (not complete)

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2017
    I'm glad that it went well with your dog man. I'm currently having issues with my own dog so it's nice to know things went well with yours. :) I hope the road to full recovery is swift for you both.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Is it important or required to have the same pokemon team as Red in the Manga?

Nope.
    It's just more cooler since every event will be more accurate comparing to the Manga.
    Some of them are indeed required to trigger an special event tho.
    For example, if you don't have the Gyarados that Misty traded you in the Frozen Fortress Arc, you won't be able to trigger the Gyarados Side Event A & B.

Back