• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2015
    Does anyone know how to get Mega Pokemon other than Venusaur? I searched Google and this thread but I can only find info from Beta 8, I'm using 10c.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    You find some Mega Stones on the Orange Archipelago, and a girl gives you one on Key Lime Island
    Also, you can buy them all on the Orange Cup island (the one after Pumello)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Does anyone know how to get Mega Pokemon other than Venusaur? I searched Google and this thread but I can only find info from Beta 8, I'm using 10c.

I definitely said this information before..
    Anyways.. added to what schweinspiergen said, you can also get some Mega Stones with the Pickup Ability, in fact, i've got: Sharpedonite, Sceptilite, Swampertite, SteelixiteY and Slowbronite with this way.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2023
    So what if the game isnt out ? , do you have that much free time in your life ...

Sr the people who are new at this but too many annoying ones appear already

The author will release the game when he can ok , even if ita not today or the day after that and bla bla bla, its not a problem ok !!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Seriously, nobody remember this?

Aesthode said:
    Just an update. I don't think I'll be able to release the hack on the release date anymore (maybe). My beloved dog who been with me for 7 years need to undergo a surgery on Monday otherwise she'll die. If there's no complication, the surgery will cost about $4000-$5000. However, if there any complication, the surgery would cost me $7000 to even $10 000... It was the surgery option or to euthanize her. It was really depressing deciding, but I went with the surgery. The vet told me that after the surgery, for the rest of her life, my dog's diet and feeding portion and habits needs to be changed (e.g. supervising her eating so she won't choke, make sure she doesn't get too tired and make sure she only eat small volume of food), but I'm really okay with doing that for her.

Therefore, it's because of those reasons, I really want to focus more time on my dog and make sure she has a happy and enjoyable life for the rest of her remaining years. So... Yeah, I don't think I can release the hack by the release date, but who knows... I might find time to do it. Anyway...

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2018
    Hi guys, I'm new in this site, and I need help...
    It is possible to catch mew in this hack?
    If lost against Coga, Mew appears again in the forest of Pallet town, but is possible another way?

Thanks to all guys and this hackrom is really awesome! :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2021
    I have decode the stone slab under Vermilion City's water and got something like this:
    t85 s53r5t (top secret???)
    op5ns w85n
    49v9n7 w9t8
    wa9lord and (wailord and)
    relicant8 (relicanth)

Can some1 tell what the remaining letter mean, i can't figure it out.

P/s: i like it how a lot of Gintama characters appear at Valencia Island, but i can't find Gintoki anywhere, did anyone find him yet?

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • I have decode the stone slab under Vermilion City's water and got something like this:
    t85 s53r5t (top secret???)
    op5ns w85n
    49v9n7 w9t8
    wa9lord and (wailord and)
    relicant8 (relicanth)

Can some1 tell what the remaining letter mean, i can't figure it out.

P/s: i like it how a lot of Gintama characters appear at Valencia Island, but i can't find Gintoki anywhere, did anyone find him yet?

Those codes dont look so bad still im alittle stump myself as im not so good with codes myself but all in all atleast they dont look to hard.

Last edited:
    Back