• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2019
    What happens if you already battled pikachu mine level 100 will it mess up the rest of the game if I don't patch it and just play like it is

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    What happens if you already battled pikachu mine level 100 will it mess up the rest of the game if I don't patch it and just play like it is

Nothing will happen. Just that you would get a lvl 100 pikachu that will breeze through your entire battle.

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • The following pokemon are obtainable in the current beta.
    - The Pokemon fusions
    - Deoxys (All 4 forms)
    - Latias & Latios
    - All 3 Regi
    - Regigigas
    - Legendary Birds
    - Legendary Hounds/Dogs
    - Mew & Mewtwo
    - Swords of Justice
    - Cresselia
    - Darkrai
    - Hoopa
    - Kyogre
    - Groundon
    - Volcanion

I didnt know you added so many different forms omg most of these have their own movies so i was very excited to see these.

Im sure all the pokemon community would say this but:

Spoiler:

Im sure you'll be updating game for next few days goodluck :)

Years
  • Hello, guys! Beta 11 is finally out. But, there's a little problem ;
    The pikachu you normally get at viridian city is at level 100 instead of being at level 13 like it should be. I also got no clue if someone else had this problem except me.

Last edited:

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • Hello, guys! Beta 11 is finally out. But, there's a little problem ;
    The pikachu you normally get at viridian city is at level 100 instead of being at level 13 like it should be. I also got no clue if someone else had this problem apart from me.

Go bak a few post as its mentioned

Years
  • Go bak a few post as its mentioned
    I see. But honestly i don't even care about it, cause that pikachu is usless. It has the cry of bulbasaur and speed boost as ability. But then again this ain't the main problem. I have tested it myself but, this pikachu right here doesn't get the boost it should get with light ball, infact a regular pikachu carrying a light ball deals more damage. I'm gonna get a regular one at viridian forest...

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2020
    you know what? This is awesome, but I don't have the will nor time to play it all over again(it means that I'm not gonna play it for the 3rd time in a row on the little free time i have) so if someone could send me a save where beta 10 ends with everything done ho-oh the last legendary in beta 10 catched and with Reds pokemon( pikachu, venusaur, aerodactyl, poliwrath, espeon, i used arcanine instead of gyarados so it doesn't matter) that would be great, or even better if the next bug fix could also return the use of save states from beta 10.
    Long post is long. Thanks in advance

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Welp, after copying some of my Pokemons from Beta 10c Save through a certain program i've did it to Celadon and stopped for a while.
    So far, i've only found 2 bugs.

1) This girl at Mt. Moon doesn't have a dialog.
    2) This sign messes the whole game, just like it happened in Beta 10c.

I've reported the latter one back when i've played Beta 10c so i'll guess that you didn't read my bugs report comment at all xD..

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2017
    Just to know, is there a guide, or a pokemon location file for the beta 11? If not, for the beta 10?

Ttar0914

Years
  • I see. But honestly i don't even care about it, cause that pikachu is usless. It has the cry of bulbasaur and speed boost as ability. But then again this ain't the main problem. I have tested it myself but, this pikachu right here doesn't get the boost it should get with light ball, infact a regular pikachu carrying a light ball deals more damage. I'm gonna get a regular one at viridian forest...

As you can see, he told us that already and that's why he has uploaded a new patch that fixes the Pikachu bug. So for those ones, who have downloaded the first version of Beta 11, please save before battling the Pikachu, and get the fixed version!

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2016
    Before getting to Celadon City a strange noise is in the game. Guess i must play without sounds, because that noise is unpleasant :(

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • So.. I'm stucked :/

First of all, I need to mention that there are 2 Unobtainable Items in the Safari, specifically this and this.

Now, I can't trigger the HM Surf and the Dragonite Event for some reason :/
    I've just finished the Pewter Museum one with Giovanni, and now that i'm using the Itemfinder behind the rock to trigger the event, it just doesn't happens..
    Spoiler:

EDIT:
    Nice.. my last save was after catching the Shiny Tauros of Route 14..
    Welp, at least I can reach the moment again and see if it still doesn't trigger.

EDIT2:
    Nothing..
    I thought it would be a RTC Issue since I've put the Daylight because I hate playing with those darky palettes, but nope, it isn't.. i've configured correctly the Windows Clock and it's still not working :< ...

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Upload beta 11b that fixed some minor glitches that people been saying.

So.. I'm stucked :/

First of all, I need to mention that there are 2 Unobtainable Items in the Safari, specifically this and this.

Now, I can't trigger the HM Surf and the Dragonite Event for some reason :/
    I've just finished the Pewter Museum one with Giovanni, and now that i'm using the Itemfinder behind the rock to trigger the event, it just doesn't happens..
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

EDIT:
    Nice.. my last save was after catching the Shiny Tauros of Route 14..
    Welp, at least I can reach the moment again and see if it still doesn't trigger.

Try clicking on the panel you're standing on.

Years
  • Ohhh nooo, new save file, can i patch my beta 10 c when a new beta comes out?? please tell me this is an exception for beta 11 b and i will be able to patch it later in a newer beta D:

Back