• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Plan for the Region
    =Hoenn=
    No arc really, but I was wondering should I add a Pokemon Coordinator Contest arc for the Hoenn Region? The Pokemon Contest would be similar to the one in Pokemon Adventure Green Chapter (that is until I can figure out how to incoporate the Pokemon Contest from Pokemon Ruby to the game).

Johto Region
    Celebii Time Compression Arc.

Orre Region
    I'm deciding to do an arc based on the following idea, but having trouble deciding which one.
    1) An arc about the main character from Pokemon Colleseum, where we learn about his past and motivation.
    2) An entirely made up arc about occult and supernatural stuffs, where you have to fight the occult group who perform human and pokemon sacrifice for their mess up rituals.

^Both arc will deal with shadow Pokemon and Shadow Lugia.

Sinnoh Region
    Lake Guardian/Past Hero arc.

Nanomi Region
    The Post Game Saga from the Pokemon Adventure Green Chapter hack (only a bit of it). It deals with the spreading of deadly Parasect toxin/spores.Mega Parasect would be the main focus of this arc.

Decolore Archipelago
    The Post Game Saga from the Pokemon Adventure Blue Chapter hack. It deals with Red and co traveling to Decolore Islands only to find out that some of the Island are used to clone Prehistoric Pokemon. Genesect would be the main focus on this arc.

Past/Forbidden Kingdom Arc
    The Post Game Saga from the Pokemon ADventure Yellow Chapter (my one) hack. It deals with Red/Yellow getting stuck in the past from the Time Machine in Valencia Island. The arc will look into loyalty, betrayal, corruption, etc. Kyurem would be the star of this arc.

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Thanks so much i was always wondering about this and many others have posted similar question this really adds to the hype of the game.

The prehistoric pokemon are one of my favourite pokemon and so having an arc based around genesect for me really makes me happy.

This games got way to much to it and thats really a good thing instead of having a hack with little changes you seem to have made many leaps through the building up of this game.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    [/SPOILER]

Thanks so much i was always wondering about this and many others have posted similar question this really adds to the hype of the game.

The prehistoric pokemon are one of my favourite pokemon and so having an arc based around genesect for me really makes me happy.

This games got way to much to it and thats really a good thing instead of having a hack with little changes you seem to have made many leaps through the building up of this game.

Yeah, I just pray that there's enough room in the rom.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    hello Aethestode in Controversial Chapter is possible to capture the jinx black? or there is only a modern version of catchable jynx?

nice job

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Ohhh nooo, new save file, can i patch my beta 10 c when a new beta comes out?? please tell me this is an exception for beta 11 b and i will be able to patch it later in a newer beta D:

You should patch the new UPS in a Clean FireRed ROM.
    You're going to start the whole thing again anyways.

What is the Beta 11 B? Is the end? How many glitches still in the game?

Beta 11b is the new Beta of the Hack, adding a lot of content.
    And it's not the end, there's going to be a lot more since this one doesn't allow you to go to Sinnoh and some regions are incomplete, iirc.

I cannot patch the rom, because it say's the patch is corrupted

1) Download a Clean FireRed ROM.
    2) Download the Beta 11b's UPS Patch.
    3) Open NUPS
    4) Browse the ROM and the UPS
    5) Check "Ignore" in the "If file is invalid" zone
    6) Click "Patch"
    7) Wait
    8) Boila.

Where is the Vs. Skeeker?

There isn't.

Plan for the Region
    =Hoenn=
    No arc really, but I was wondering should I add a Pokemon Coordinator Contest arc for the Hoenn Region? The Pokemon Contest would be similar to the one in Pokemon Adventure Green Chapter (that is until I can figure out how to incoporate the Pokemon Contest from Pokemon Ruby to the game).

Johto Region
    Celebii Time Compression Arc.

Orre Region
    I'm deciding to do an arc based on the following idea, but having trouble deciding which one.
    1) An arc about the main character from Pokemon Colleseum, where we learn about his past and motivation.
    2) An entirely made up arc about occult and supernatural stuffs, where you have to fight the occult group who perform human and pokemon sacrifice for their mess up rituals.

^Both arc will deal with shadow Pokemon and Shadow Lugia.

Sinnoh Region
    Lake Guardian/Past Hero arc.

Nanomi Region
    The Post Game Saga from the Pokemon Adventure Green Chapter hack (only a bit of it). It deals with the spreading of deadly Parasect toxin/spores.Mega Parasect would be the main focus of this arc.

Decolore Archipelago
    The Post Game Saga from the Pokemon Adventure Blue Chapter hack. It deals with Red and co traveling to Decolore Islands only to find out that some of the Island are used to clone Prehistoric Pokemon. Genesect would be the main focus on this arc.

Past/Forbidden Kingdom Arc
    The Post Game Saga from the Pokemon ADventure Yellow Chapter (my one) hack. It deals with Red/Yellow getting stuck in the past from the Time Machine in Valencia Island. The arc will look into loyalty, betrayal, corruption, etc. Kyurem would be the star of this arc.

For Orre I would go with the 1st Option.
    If we already got an Arc with Ash, why we can't get one with Wes? xD

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • Lol, the black jynx isn't catchable. Should I make it catchable?

Don't really see why not anythink added is a welcoming addition when it comes to this game

Yeah, I just pray that there's enough room in the rom.

You know what your doing when it comes to this hack i have faith that you'll make this game hack to how you want it :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2023
    Do you plan to include all the place on the regions like Johto or Hoenn or only a part of it in the Final Version?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    https://imgur.com/Cvh0gJ3 İ've stucked in this cutsene are there any chance to fix it ?
    İ've already start a new game and i don't think i'm going to start again if i can't fix it.

It's fixed.

Do you plan to include all the place on the regions like Johto or Hoenn or only a part of it in the Final Version?

Most of Johto will be there. Hoenn... I'm still seeing whether people wants the pokemon coordinator arc to be in. If so, then all of Hoenn will be in.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2015
    Spoiler:

+1 Vote for Occult Orre, just finished Beta 10C and it was amazing great work!

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • Most of Johto will be there. Hoenn... I'm still seeing whether people wants the pokemon coordinator arc to be in. If so, then all of Hoenn will be in.

Its a plus from me, like i always say added extras always add to the feel of a game unless those added extras seem to elongate your emergence then add to its overall appeal.

+1 Vote for Occult Orre, just finished Beta 10C and it was amazing great work!

+1 vote for Occult Orre if sounds alot more better and feels like it has similaritys to me of an anime called fullmetal alchemist

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    God damn. Im at ZapMolCuno fight then it think they need the my venusaur(Name: Weed level 10)
    Now.. Do I really need to grind up my venusaur to continue in the story?

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    God damn. Im at ZapMolCuno fight then it think they need the my venusaur(Name: Weed level 10)
    Now.. Do I really need to grind up my venusaur to continue in the story?

Back