• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I just finished the game. Im waiting for the next addition in the game. This is the longest rom hack I've play. Thank you so much!

The bloody basement gave me nightmares thanks

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2016
    So, i downloaded 11b, patched on clean rom, and found that pika doensn't get the boost from light ball (the bug list says nothing about it, just the cry, for wich I don't care), is it normal? If this is even half as cool as 9.1 this is going to be awasome, but this little realization kinda stoped me from goin forward hoping in a fix.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2017
    first of all I want to say thanks to Aethestode for its incredible job with this hack , and I would ask a question, can find some pokemon of the sixth generation in the game? sorry for my bad english

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2015
    Hi, gz for the assome game, (sorry my awful english), maybe you have been asked this a lot but can you tell me whats new in chapter 11 different from chapter 10, thank you for your time, and thank you for this asome game.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    ok people has faced many bugs why didnt i face any.
    ._.
    the only glitch i have ever faced in this game was in beta 10 after beating drake the screen goes black.
    I played smoothly in beta 11b
    ._.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    ok people has faced many bugs why didnt i face any.
    ._.
    the only glitch i have ever faced in this game was in beta 10 after beating drake the screen goes black.
    I played smoothly in beta 11b
    ._.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Anyway I can leave out bulba from my team, I don't like to use grass pokemon on my team, I saw that u cannot continue without it before u face the 3 legendary birds fused together

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hi, gz for the assome game, (sorry my awful english), maybe you have been asked this a lot but can you tell me whats new in chapter 11 different from chapter 10, thank you for your time, and thank you for this asome game.

Searching function exists for a reason.
    A lot of content, that's what Beta 11 adds.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2015
    ~SNIP~

So.. I have some questions:
    1) I had my Gyarados while playing the Frozen Fortress Chapter and the Gyarados Side Chapters A&B didn't triggered, were those removed? :c

~SNIP~

Same here

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Looking good all the changes to your first post must of took you a while

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I released Beta 11c.
    Fixed the looping glitch in Valencia Island.
    Buffed Storyline Pikachu (Since Lightball doens't work on it).

Same here

Yep, they were removed. The bonus chapter offered so little gameplay and bad prize. Wasn't needed.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2015
    I released Beta 11c.
    Fixed the looping glitch in Valencia Island.
    Buffed Storyline Pikachu (Since Lightball doens't work on it).

Yep, they were removed. The bonus chapter offered so little gameplay and bad prize. Wasn't needed.

Thank you very much for your replie!

Nice to know indeed.
    And kudos for the new designed first page of this thread.
    Well done. As usual. (;

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    i used the latest 11c but when i mega evolve my pikachu it has no special abillity was speed boost removed?

mega pikachu has no special abillity.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2020
    can give you mine, if you want the game is before you defeat mewtwo in cerulean city and after you defeat zapmolcuno.(i also have all pokemons on my team fully evsed,and i randomly found a shiny oddish XD)

that would be really helpful plzzz :D

Years
  • that would be really helpful plzzz :D
    https://www100.zippyshare.com/v/PB4KXZHc/file.html Ok, here's the link. Now let me explain ; this rar file contains 4 save files, one is before defeating mewtwo in cerulean city, the other one is after you've done the events on kinkan island, where all pokemons were hypnotized. The rar file also contains both sa1 saves for the vba link and regular sav files for every other visual boy advance version. (To continue the first save file go and defeat mewtwo. For the second one go towards citron island)

Last edited:
    Back