• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2015
    Great hack, loving every moment of it. First pokemon game where I take my time to talk to everyone in town and look around, well written and well done maps.
    Does the document with the pokemon locations still exist somewhere?

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    When I downloaded to myboy it says unrecognized gba file. How do I download it without it saying that

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2015
    Hello Guys.

Please can someone save my life?!?!
    I play Beta11 and Im at the island, werde I have to battle with the gymleader and green against his sister. I ****ing deletet my sav. file!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Can someone please give me his sav file I dont want to play from the begging of orange islands to that time -.-
    Please please please
    Help mee :(

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • Thank you very much for your replie!

Nice to know indeed.
    And kudos for the new designed first page of this thread.
    Well done. As usual. (;

Removing a small part of the game allowing more changes in other places was a good move by Aethestode. Its not just the hack and as you stated but the first post to the thread has had improvement added lore what else is he going to come up with a complete guidebook :)

Years
  • Hello Guys.

Please can someone save my life?!?!
    I play Beta11 and Im at the island, werde I have to battle with the gymleader and green against his sister. I ****ing deletet my sav. file!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Can someone please give me his sav file I dont want to play from the begging of orange islands to that time -.-
    Please please please
    Help mee :(

https://www95.zippyshare.com/v/PGEbJQEJ/file.html There ya go. The rar file contains two save filles (this save file is after citron island has collapsed.) one is a "sav" file, which is the one you use with pretty much every version of the VBA. The second one though is a "sa1" file which is the one you use with the vba link. Just tell me if you're in trouble so i can help ya out :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2015
    Removing a small part of the game allowing more changes in other places was a good move by Aethestode. Its not just the hack and as you stated but the first post to the thread has had improvement added lore what else is he going to come up with a complete guidebook :)

I know, right? It's just an awesome work. This whole project is just overwhelmingly good. And the best part: All of us can look forward the next updates! Just great! \,,/

Years
  • I know, right? It's just an awesome work. This whole project is just overwhelmingly good. And the best part: All of us can look forward the next updates! Just great! \,,/
    So Basically you're telling me that i can't play anymore the old farmer chapter and the cerulean lake monster? D:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2015
    So Basically you're telling me that i can play anymore the old farmer chapter and the cerulean lake monster? D:

Eeerrr...what?
    I can tell you that you still can play the lake monster side quest for me just having finished it today...

Years
  • Eeerrr...what?
    I can tell you that you still can play the lake monster side quest for me just having finished it today...
    Sounds good. And by the way, if you're the one who was askin' if the controversial chapter (aka jynx chapter) was still in the game, the answer is : YES, i'm actually at fukai cave, and the chapter is still there.

MacX

Shiny Hunter and Clay Sculptor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2015
    I'm glad I was able to move on from the FOREVER LOOP glitch....and man there is SO much to do in the new update and I just caught Hoopa (fyi he will Struggle to death...)

UNFORTUNATELY if you level up Hoopa to lv 81 via battle, the game freezes after you see the stats

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    Plan for the Region
    =Hoenn=
    No arc really, but I was wondering should I add a Pokemon Coordinator Contest arc for the Hoenn Region? The Pokemon Contest would be similar to the one in Pokemon Adventure Green Chapter (that is until I can figure out how to incoporate the Pokemon Contest from Pokemon Ruby to the game).

Johto Region
    Celebii Time Compression Arc.

Orre Region
    I'm deciding to do an arc based on the following idea, but having trouble deciding which one.
    1) An arc about the main character from Pokemon Colleseum, where we learn about his past and motivation.
    2) An entirely made up arc about occult and supernatural stuffs, where you have to fight the occult group who perform human and pokemon sacrifice for their mess up rituals.

^Both arc will deal with shadow Pokemon and Shadow Lugia.

Sinnoh Region
    Lake Guardian/Past Hero arc.

Nanomi Region
    The Post Game Saga from the Pokemon Adventure Green Chapter hack (only a bit of it). It deals with the spreading of deadly Parasect toxin/spores.Mega Parasect would be the main focus of this arc.

Decolore Archipelago
    The Post Game Saga from the Pokemon Adventure Blue Chapter hack. It deals with Red and co traveling to Decolore Islands only to find out that some of the Island are used to clone Prehistoric Pokemon. Genesect would be the main focus on this arc.

Past/Forbidden Kingdom Arc
    The Post Game Saga from the Pokemon ADventure Yellow Chapter (my one) hack. It deals with Red/Yellow getting stuck in the past from the Time Machine in Valencia Island. The arc will look into loyalty, betrayal, corruption, etc. Kyurem would be the star of this arc.

Hope i'm not late
    for orre region i want option number 1
    love your hack

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    So Basically you're telling me that i can't play anymore the old farmer chapter and the cerulean lake monster? D:

No, I meant the Gyarados Side Chapter that was in Beta 4-8. That was the only side chapter that was removed. It was small (you just go into a cave), and you get nothing at the end (you get a Yellow Flute).

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • It's been a while since I've been on the forums again. So much has happened since then. I'm real glad that Aethestode is continuing to work on it. :)

Welcome back and youve missed so much you should look at his 1 post about his game it will inform you on his changes and if you look through the thread. Have a good day :)

MacX

Shiny Hunter and Clay Sculptor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2015
    Found a bunch of GLITCHES and issues so just trying to be helpful. Having so much fun since I now can use the Fusion pokemon...

1. Your Key item inventory does fill up...which made me not get Recipe #7 (but luckily I dont have Kyurum yet)

2. On the last island of the Orange Archepeligo, if you go to the most eastern town you will find a winery/one of your Orange League rivals. He and his 'girlfriend' seem to trigger event if you get a)near the winery entrance OR b)exits from dad's house

3. Sevii Island #4: If you try to enter the Kyurumm cave entrance (after you see the YinYan twins convo) the game will either 1)Glitch out and freeze, 2)you are 'surfing' and it freezes or 3)the game resets to the main intro

4. Birth Island: After the initial cut scene, the game will freeze.

5. If you try to fuse YOUR Venusaur with the Lost Squirtle(which will become a Blastoise), the guy says: Oh I guess you changed your mind...So thats kinda a problem unless we get another Bulbasaur somewhere latter???

6. On Sevii Island 6 there is a female trainer at the fartherst NorthWest corner. Talking to her will freeze the game

7. On Sevii Island 2, the place where you talk to the NPC Mew, if you talk to the MOM, the game freezes. Talking to the dad and him are OK

Back