• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Wow these maps look they are well done! You make awesome updates, man! :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    I change my mind. My hand is so itchy and im not doing anything. Gonna grow my weed.
    Again such a great hack, theres too many jokes. I spend 20 mins on the blind date girl ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I spent 15 minutes in the safari zone to level up my bulbasaur for that event too :d
    anyway, if you kiss her 1000 times, a special event will trigger ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    Guys help, after defeating missingo i keep getting the cutscenes of talking to blue and green. I saw that this was fixed but i kept experiencing it. How can i fix this. PS i tried with the latest patch too
    hehehehe you've been caught in Missingno's trap

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    No, I meant the Gyarados Side Chapter that was in Beta 4-8. That was the only side chapter that was removed. It was small (you just go into a cave), and you get nothing at the end (you get a Yellow Flute).
    wow, that is suprising. when the water turn its color, I thought something was under the water and the will be a special event :d

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    Found a bunch of GLITCHES and issues so just trying to be helpful. Having so much fun since I now can use the Fusion pokemon...

1. Your Key item inventory does fill up...which made me not get Recipe #7 (but luckily I dont have Kyurum yet)

2. On the last island of the Orange Archepeligo, if you go to the most eastern town you will find a winery/one of your Orange League rivals. He and his 'girlfriend' seem to trigger event if you get a)near the winery entrance OR b)exits from dad's house

3. Sevii Island #4: If you try to enter the Kyurumm cave entrance (after you see the YinYan twins convo) the game will either 1)Glitch out and freeze, 2)you are 'surfing' and it freezes or 3)the game resets to the main intro

4. Birth Island: After the initial cut scene, the game will freeze.

5. If you try to fuse YOUR Venusaur with the Lost Squirtle(which will become a Blastoise), the guy says: Oh I guess you changed your mind...So thats kinda a problem unless we get another Bulbasaur somewhere latter???

6. On Sevii Island 6 there is a female trainer at the fartherst NorthWest corner. Talking to her will freeze the game

7. On Sevii Island 2, the place where you talk to the NPC Mew, if you talk to the MOM, the game freezes. Talking to the dad and him are OK

how did u get sevii ticket plz help it been one day trying to find it.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Can anybody help me how to get espeon in the game?
    And how to learn blast burn/hydro cannon/ frenzy plant?

Eevee evolves into Espeon at 220 Happiness in Daytime.
    Take it to Celadon's Restaurant, give it a rare candy or just level it up normally and in the next lvl it should evolve.

I need help
    1. Where is Tarocco island?
    2. On Shangjuan island, what I can do?

2) The quest of the little girl, talk with everyone in the town, go to the North until you reach a Cave and she'll be there, Idk if you can do something new now, in Beta 11c.

I just downloaded the game and I cant find bulbasaur. Can someone help me?

Daily reminder: Searching function exists for a reason.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    New maps

i just did the mirage island arc and caght hoopa but doesnt know any move.
    and when i go to orre region there is nothing but full of glitch cant move when i went out of ship.

ive found mystic and aurora how do i find others especially sevii ticket.
    I spent hours to find it but couldnt find it.
    Does anyone know how to find sevii ticket

1) Read the glitch report please. I've already addressed this problem from the very beginning.
    2) Sevii Ticket is literally found in Sevii Island 1. I've also listed the location of ALL the tickets in the thread before.

Please use the Search function next time.

wow, that is suprising. when the water turn its color, I thought something was under the water and the will be a special event :d

Yeah, it was meant to be Lugia. When I decided to add Orange Archipelago in, I scrapped the event.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Found a bunch of GLITCHES and issues so just trying to be helpful. Having so much fun since I now can use the Fusion pokemon...

1. Your Key item inventory does fill up...which made me not get Recipe #7 (but luckily I dont have Kyurum yet)

2. On the last island of the Orange Archepeligo, if you go to the most eastern town you will find a winery/one of your Orange League rivals. He and his 'girlfriend' seem to trigger event if you get a)near the winery entrance OR b)exits from dad's house

3. Sevii Island #4: If you try to enter the Kyurumm cave entrance (after you see the YinYan twins convo) the game will either 1)Glitch out and freeze, 2)you are 'surfing' and it freezes or 3)the game resets to the main intro

4. Birth Island: After the initial cut scene, the game will freeze.

5. If you try to fuse YOUR Venusaur with the Lost Squirtle(which will become a Blastoise), the guy says: Oh I guess you changed your mind...So thats kinda a problem unless we get another Bulbasaur somewhere latter???

6. On Sevii Island 6 there is a female trainer at the fartherst NorthWest corner. Talking to her will freeze the game

7. On Sevii Island 2, the place where you talk to the NPC Mew, if you talk to the MOM, the game freezes. Talking to the dad and him are OK

1) I see. I'll try to fix that one.
    2) So what's wrong with triggering the event?
    3) Okay, I'll take a look into that.
    4) I'll take a look into that as well.
    5) That's because a Squirtle isn't a Blastoise.
    6) Okay, I'll fix it.
    7) Okay, I'll look into it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    Well found the tickets i had to buy it from the shop.
    Also found the ticket on sevii island 1.

Back