• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    ok in darkrai event i went to the kids house and caught a drowzee and talked the kid,parent,mina nothing happens.

and i cant seem to find cresellia in lunar summit at night.
    also the lati@s.

well found lati@s

but no cresellia.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    PLEASE HELP ME .....
    AFTER PORYGON Z EVENT AT UNDERWORLD I CAN NOT CONTINUES TO NEXT EVENT BECAUSE AFTER I DEFETED "EROR PORYGON" AND THEN OUT FROM POKEMON CENTER AND GET IN TO LAB PROFESSORE LYV NOT COME TO ME SHE IS STAY BESIDE STARTER POKEMON TABLE. PLEASE HELP ME HOW YO FIX THIS :'( ...

what beta are u using. There should be no prob in 11c,d,e

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2015
    Beta 11E is released. If you're playing from Beta 11, you can continue from previous savefile.

==Changelog for Beta 11e==
    - - Fixed salemans gltich in Hoenn Region
    - fixed the fusion recipe glitches (need testing)
    - Fixed the nurse npc in Valencia Island PC
    - Fixed the glitch where Bill sprite won't dissapear in Sevii Island 8
    - Fixed several error flags that caused Regi to respawn.
    - Fixed the error flags that prevented you from completing Darkrai's event.
    - Fixed the trainer near Ultima's house.
    - Fixed the glitch where you figth an occult trainer instead of cresselia.
    - Fixed the glitch where Lugia is still evolving into Shadow Lugia via Blue Orb
    - Fixed the text error for Parcel.

Note: If you are trying to complete Darkrai Chapter, you'll need to talk to Occult Mina in the Pokemon centre again.

Ty for the update
    For beta 12 i suggest to increase the bag space
    Are the maps you posted earlier how the actual maps look in the town map? that would be cool

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Okay, a question. With the help of azurile13, I'm able to increase the pocket size for both Key Item and Normal Item (sacrificing a bit of berries bag size, but as you notice it doesn't really matter since there isn't much berries within the game). Doing so, however, break saves. Therefore, Beta 12 would require you to start all over again.

^Therefore, should I bother increasing the bag size or not?

The normal items doesn't matter, the Key ones would be the key. (Magician strikes back!)
    I think it's worth, but yeah, starting all over again is seriously more boring than someone could expect >_< ...
    Argh... it's.. okay for me.

I think most of us would rather stick to having a smaller bag space than having to start all over again just because of the bag storage.

Since you can't store Key Items anywhere, you wouldn't be able to get a lot of important items when going through the Plot.
    Someone said some days ago that he couldn't get a Ticket related to Kyurem iirc because his key items pocket was full, for example.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Eh, guys, how do you get to the Sevii Islands? The boat leaves me on the place to get the ticket, but just that. No Surf access or anything

Last edited:

CJ$

iPhone GBA player
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2015
    Does anyone have a patched version? I've only managed to get the older versions from other websites. But I really want to try the newest one. I'm on a iPhone, using GBA4iOS.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2016
    So guys i finally finished Orange Islands Arc and catch hoopa in mirage tower what i need to do next ? I spoke with Professor Oak and got the Oree Ticket from that guy in mirage island , but when i go to Oree Island the game gets a strange screen and i get stuck in the place .
    So please if somebody can help me i really appreciate
    (Sorry for the english )

Years
    • Seen today
    Does anyone have a patched version? I've only managed to get the older versions from other websites. But I really want to try the newest one. I'm on a iPhone, using GBA4iOS.

I use the GBA4iOS also. Pm me and I tell you everything you need to know.

Years
  • So guys i finally finished Orange Islands Arc and catch hoopa in mirage tower what i need to do next ? I spoke with Professor Oak and got the Oree Ticket from that guy in mirage island , but when i go to Oree Island the game gets a strange screen and i get stuck in the place .
    So please if somebody can help me i really appreciate
    (Sorry for the english )

Do you know what to do next, after beating Raura? D:

Ttar0914

Years
  • Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Okay, a question. With the help of azurile13, I'm able to increase the pocket size for both Key Item and Normal Item (sacrificing a bit of berries bag size, but as you notice it doesn't really matter since there isn't much berries within the game). Doing so, however, break saves. Therefore, Beta 12 would require you to start all over again.

I think you should increase the bag

Ttar0914

Years
  • Spoiler:

Okay, it seems that deleting the old save data completely fixes the three mentioned problems. The second Mew doesn't appear anymore, Daisy doesn't give you the trophy at the beginning, and Blue doesn't appear anymore. :]

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Okay, it seems that deleting the old save data completely fixes the three mentioned problems. The second Mew doesn't appear anymore, Daisy doesn't give you the trophy at the beginning, and Blue doesn't appear anymore. :]

Could you please put that in a Spoiler? ...
    It deforms badly the forum's design and it's kinda annoying >_< ...

ON:
    Hey, Aesthode, I wanted to ask..
    if the Power Item is removed after the Nidoran Cutscene, what happens with the saved that already are more advanced than that, will it still be there? :/

Ttar0914

Years
  • Could you please put that in a Spoiler? ...
    It deforms badly the forum's design and it's kinda annoying >_< ...

ON:
    Hey, Aesthode, I wanted to ask..
    if the Power Item is removed after the Nidoran Cutscene, what happens with the saved that already are more advanced than that, will it still be there? :/

Sorry Lunos, I'll edit my post ASAP ^^'

As for the Power Item: It'll stay in Beta 11E, if you've already played that part. As I said, I was already at Trovita Island, and updated to 11E then, the Power Item was still in the Key Items pocket.

EDIT: I've edited my two posts and added the spoiler, Lunos. :]

Years
  • Okay, a question. With the help of azurile13, I'm able to increase the pocket size for both Key Item and Normal Item (sacrificing a bit of berries bag size, but as you notice it doesn't really matter since there isn't much berries within the game). Doing so, however, break saves. Therefore, Beta 12 would require you to start all over again.

I don't see a problem with having to start the game over. Makes things more interesting. :3 Well that's my opinion anyway, but I'm fine with either.

Last edited:
    Back