• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
    Hi Aethestode, I have a question, do you think that beta 12 will be the last one? It's only curiosity :)

I would love this game to last forever sadly it has to come to an end at some point unless we get yearly updates which would be nice but all in all we've got such a big fantastic hack

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
    i think that beta 12 is not the end.

Going by assumption and new pictures its pretty clear if he wants to finish all that off then beta 12 could be last just would be alot of work so i have a feeling it will be done in stages just in case of bugs. But if done in parts then no beta 12 isn't end :)

Last edited:

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    I hope aethestode is not tired about this. Because of his hack many of my friends wants to play this . He bring manga into the game.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2021
    Playing 11b. I went into the future on the time machine on valencia island, I went to the future and completed that part. I can't go into the past. I click on past and nothing happens. Help? Also, where do I go now that I arrived at Kinnow Island? There's some lapras blocking the way of a water path.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    It's okay thanks brother...

You can't. I haven't made a possible evolution yet. It reserving Shadow Lugia for Orre Region (not accessible yet)

Playing 11b. I went into the future on the time machine on valencia island, I went to the future and completed that part. I can't go into the past. I click on past and nothing happens. Help? Also, where do I go now that I arrived at Kinnow Island? There's some lapras blocking the way of a water path.

I haven't created the past chapters yet.

Back