• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2017
    @Aethestode: please don't give such a shocker... my heart literally skipped a beat when i read the first sentence...
    Anyway keep up the good work..., i have been playing ever since red and blue was released for GBs... went so crazy that played each and every ROM playable in PC emulator VBA.. Even played many a hacks but this hack is truely a original masterpiece... The storyline, the twists and the ways chapters are connected is too good. keeps you hooked in the game even when you are busy with wrk...
    Live long man, and maybe you could make even more LEGENDARY hacks....

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2015
    Aethestode...My heart skipped a beat...
    But nice to know that Jhoto will be finished soooooooon (:

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Geez, that scared me for a moment...
    So, after beating Drake, has anyone done anything besides the Carly event, Hoopa and finding Bill on the Sevii Islands? I think I saw someone talking about Kyuurem's place and stuff

Last edited:
    Years
  • Okay, bad news guys. I'm going to cancel Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter. I just don't have the time for it anymore.

Nah, I'm just kidding :D. I've finally implemented the REAL mega evolution routine into my hack for Beta 12 ;). Of course, Beta 12 aren't going to be release anytime soon since I want to atleast finish the Johto region first.

https://youtu.be/FxTvvt2AU4g

^Here's a vid of me testing mega evolution (yes, I know it says gold teeth and master ball -.-)

Rock on, bro! :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    Okay, bad news guys. I'm going to cancel Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter. I just don't have the time for it anymore.

Nah, I'm just kidding :D. I've finally implemented the REAL mega evolution routine into my hack for Beta 12 ;). Of course, Beta 12 aren't going to be release anytime soon since I want to atleast finish the Johto region first.

^Here's a vid of me testing mega evolution (yes, I know it says gold teeth and master ball -.-)

awesome!! :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    no way not destroy the form evolution what you created for the mega evolution oficial of game freak and nintendo pleases not do not do it

the real is no good is bad pleases

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    Anyone who wanna know where to catch Chimchar and Torchic? :D into last stage at Navel Cave, where you face Groudon (with 1% rate)

Awesome! Thank you, man. I was looking for a torchic for a week now and finally caught one. Now I just gotta find a snover to complete my mega collection.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    Okay, bad news guys. I'm going to cancel Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter. I just don't have the time for it anymore.

That's cool, but there goes my sweetness psychic Venusaur :/

PKMTrainerZero

2nd League Champion
    Years
  • Okay, bad news guys. I'm going to cancel Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter. I just don't have the time for it anymore.

wow man you really scared me there, nice joke lol

oh and Ash was connect to the indigo league phone, i think is another bonus chapter right? how do i complete it?

Ttar0914

Years

As for you my good sir: DON'T YOU DARE SHOCKING US LIKE THAT ANYMORE!!! When I scrolled down the new posts, I was like "Yaaay, new updates!", but the first part was pretty shocking. But at least you got us there, and we all are happy to see that the REAL mega evolution method has been implemented. :]
    You, sir, are a genius!

Ttar0914

Years
  • Spoiler:

They do dissapear.
    I've just cleared that Chapter out.

Spoiler:

Now, about the inconsistency, if you read carefully..
    Spoiler:

Well, you're patrly correct. They do appear again, that's correct. But, when seeing them again on Butwal Island, they're just solid projections by "Porygon", which means, that they're not real. The real ones appear one last time again in the Underworld.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2015
    can anyone show me some pic of new region in beta 11 please :3 i can't wait to see it, just started to play :(

Back