• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

bigbirddarno

(con)(temporary) artist
Years
  • Spoilers:-

Ho-oh can be found at a very high place, you'd been there before, after the whole Orange Arc Event.
    Rotom (is this a legendary pokemon?) can be found in the wild at a very spooky island in Orange Archipelago.
    Regigigas can be found at the same spooky Island in Orange Archipelago after you'd caught all 3 gigas.
    Volcanion is at Kanto region above certain waterfalls at a very remoted area, which you can do an optional quest that is often overlooked.
    All 3 regis can be found underwater. (and happy breaking the braille letters)

Years
  • Spoilers:-

Ho-oh can be found at a very high place, you'd been there before, after the whole Orange Arc Event.
    Rotom (is this a legendary pokemon?) can be found in the wild at a very spooky island in Orange Archipelago.
    Regigigas can be found at the same spooky Island in Orange Archipelago after you'd caught all 3 gigas.
    Volcanion is at Kanto region above certain waterfalls at a very remoted area, which you can do an optional quest that is often overlooked.
    All 3 regis can be found underwater. (and happy breaking the braille letters)
    Can you expand me how to get Darkrai and Mew?

Years
  • Just I need a little help! Where is Golden Island? I need Nuyan Water to complete Cresselia arc

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2019
    Hi, so I'm playing the 11E version. Please help me out. Firstly I realised I do not have town map, where do I get it? I finished the team rocket fusion birds chapter in Saffron City. I got a call saying check out the earthquake in Cereluen city. There is nothing there, just sand storm. I havent met Bill anywhere yet, I dont have rock smash and dive. what do I do? how do I proceed?

Back