• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Yeah, it is.

Wow these look awesome! This should have been hack of the year! Keep up the good work man :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Long time lurker here. Just decided to create an account to let you know you have an awesome hack Aethestode. Big fan of your work and can't wait till you finish the hack! Also a lot more people might be playing this hack now due to a youtuber who started a playthrough just a few days ago. Fantastic work on the Poliwhirl following mechanic btw.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2016
    Hey, I need some help. I'm stuck at the part where I need to find surf, but there are these rocks that are in the way and I am unable to acquire that surf. Please Help Thanks

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2016
    Shadowy water? You mean when you go in the water? Cause if so yea I know about that but the place where surf is located, there are rocks there and I can't get through it.

Last edited:
    Back