• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    New update
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Is beta 12 going to be compatible with 11e. I don't want to get super far in the game then have to start over lol. If not imma wait for beta 12 cuz it sounds awesome

Won't be compatible. Just play Beta 11e as far as you want (a lot of things were changed from Beta 11 to Beta 12). It's practically 2 different games now.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Is the level cap in Beta12 still 100, or do your Pokémon's levels reset when you reach a new region?

GozetaGX

Just a passerby Trainer.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2017
    Nice Work!Btw, can i use my save from beta 10 to beta 11 or i have to restart again? Sorry if this has been asked so many times already.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2016
    I'm on Route 8 of the Orange Archipelago and I'm blocked by rocks. The swimmer says I have to dive to get any further but I don't see a dive spot anywhere. Am I not supposed to go that way yet or what?

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2018
    Who is the Starter Pokemon and who are the other 5 Pokemon in roster? Please reply.

Years
  • I'm on Route 8 of the Orange Archipelago and I'm blocked by rocks. The swimmer says I have to dive to get any further but I don't see a dive spot anywhere. Am I not supposed to go that way yet or what?

ya i was confused to what he meant by dive spot, but you gotta look very carefully around the area, maybe even turn up your brightness, you will see discoloured square, usually its dark in regular pokemon games, but this one you can barely notice the dive region.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2018
    I got soooo many questions to ask that I don't even know where to begin xD.. first of all Aethestode,I LOVED your hack..its epic bro..
    Questions:1 How to make use of nuyan water?I know the house where the woman desires to have a baby but I never found the woman with such desires.
    2.How much does the 11e beta go?
    3.How many regions can I travel in 11e?
    4.How to get to Hamlim Island
    5.Should I have let Blue win the orange league?I made myself the winner but I wonder if it would ange anything..And who actually won plot wise?I mean I know Orange League wasn't in manga but which did Aethestode have in mind?Win of red or blue?
    6.Can I use the save of this version(11e) for later versions of the game?
    7.I know there's a text file with list of all legends but idk where it is..could someone tell me about it? ^^"
    I know these may seem noob questions to you...
    Thanks for taking the time to read this :D
    Great hack man..Keep up the excellent work.Hoping to see this go further :)

Ttar0914

Years
  • I got soooo many questions to ask that I don't even know where to begin xD.. first of all Aethestode,I LOVED your hack..its epic bro..
    Questions:1 How to make use of nuyan water?I know the house where the woman desires to have a baby but I never found the woman with such desires. - After your victory in the Orange League head to Vermilion City's Mart. Get some blimp tickets there, especially the one for Hoenn. I guess, there's also a ferry ticket to get to Southern Island. After your arrival in the Hoenn Region (Slateport City to be precisely), head to the ferry and Capt. Stern takes you to Southern Island. Up northwest is a couple. They're trying to give birth to a baby, but the wife doesn't get pregnant. Give her the Nuyan Water; she'll get pregnant and afterwards you can explore Moonlight Forest.
    2.How much does the 11e beta go? - Beta 11E has a completed Kanto Arc, and the Orange Archipelago's 'main story' is also complete. After your victory, you can explore the Orange Archipelago further, by heading to the east from Pummelo Island. See more down below at #4.
    3.How many regions can I travel in 11e? - You can travel between Kanto, Orange Archipelago, Hoenn, Mirage Island, Southern Island and the Sevii Islands.
    4.How to get to Hamlim Island - Hamlin Island becomes accessible after your victory in the Orange League. Just head to Pummelo Island and get to the spot which was blocked off by the two old men before. From there, surf to the east, and you'll reach Tarroco Island and Flowerbud Village. From there just head all the way to the east and use surf again. Surf the narrow path all the way up past the jail 'Impel Down', and you'll reach Hamlin Island.
    5.Should I have let Blue win the orange league?I made myself the winner but I wonder if it would ange anything..And who actually won plot wise?I mean I know Orange League wasn't in manga but which did Aethestode have in mind?Win of red or blue? - I think he had in mind that Red was supposed to win against Blue in the finals.
    6.Can I use the save of this version(11e) for later versions of the game? - It was stated several times by Aethestode, me and other people: No. Since this game is getting completely revamped, it's impossible for you to continue with saves from older versions. You can actually treat the revamped version as a separate game.
    7.I know there's a text file with list of all legends but idk where it is..could someone tell me about it? ^^" - Heh, I don't know either. Try searching for it on Google. ^^ I know these may seem noob questions to you...
    Thanks for taking the time to read this :D
    Great hack man..Keep up the excellent work.Hoping to see this go further :)

Answers are in the quote.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2018
    Hello Aethestode, I'm loving your 11e version so far! This Hack is in my top 3! ^^ but I have just one request for patch 12: pls allow Gardevoir to learn thunderbolt/shock wave, I know she learns this in LF/FR, so if you could pls had these to her kit! =) Keep up with the excellent work!

EDIT: Does anyone know where I can catch a Zangoose? =P
    EDIT2: You could also allow us to buy Master balls from the market for half the limit of our cash (500000) since we are always on the cap!

Last edited:
    Back