• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2017
    When the Game is complete than I download it, because I'don't want to wait everytime for a new Beta.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2019
    I've just create an account to say thanks Aethestode great work I love Bird-type pokemon!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    RdMA0PA.png
    6oGzyHn.png
    wmDrWow.png
    Vd1E3C3.png
    iZtNlOJ.png
    paif9He.png
    INeUrKT.png
    TxFMHgy.png
    m0y29X1.png
    dwDDjVk.png
    aXRbka1.png

Does Shellos East and Basculin Blue really need to be replaced? Can't other Pokémon be replaced instead?

I've answered the exact same question plbefore. Not going to do it again.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    I think we could get rid of the alternate formes of Deerling and Sawsbuck, since we've got no seasons in this hack.
    Yeah, especially since Shellos and Basculin's differences are more than just season-orientated, such as location-based.

BTW, would it be possible to have 4 version of the game, each with a different Deerling form?

Years
  • Is there any tip/trick on defeating missigno? My pokemon are underlevelled but I always managed to get through although here he just oneshoots everything:
    If i make him poisoned it gets off with error beam and recovers hp, OHKO moves etc. What are his weaknesses?

Last edited by a moderator:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    But I don't like pink Shellos and Basculin forms DO have differences! :/

Don't want to be rude, but don't you ever dare:
    a) Yell at me
    b) Demand stuffs from me
    c) Act entitled for things.

I've already answer that question. STOP ASKING IT!

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Is there any tip/trick on defeating missigno? My pokemon are underlevelled but I always managed to get through although here he just oneshoots everything:
    If i make him poisoned it gets off with error beam and recovers hp, OHKO moves etc. What are his weaknesses?

Yeah, it's suppose to be hard. There are a number of ways
    a) substitute
    b) poison, leech seed.
    c) Full Restore/Max Revive/ Revive
    d) Use some OHKO moves.

glong279

A Royal Knight
    Years
  • Is there any tip/trick on defeating missigno? My pokemon are underlevelled but I always managed to get through although here he just oneshoots everything:

Not sure if it helps, but I think PikachuX's Thunder could take him out.

Years
  • Yeah, it's suppose to be hard. There are a number of ways
    a) substitute
    b) poison, leech seed.
    c) Full Restore/Max Revive/ Revive
    d) Use some OHKO moves.

I believe there is a bug with the poison then, "error beam" makes poison go away other way I'd finish him with poison + revives as I did with normal porygon z :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    I'm trying to make my game during the day time so I can see underwater, but it's only nighttime for me and WILL not change, any suggestions?

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2016
    Before entering the league. Try interacting to the Telephone Booth just like when you talked to Professor Oak.

Can't really remember this part but I hope this helps. After getting the uniform, try going to the arcade. If there's still someone standing there maybe there's still something that you need to do.

During night time, the hanged woman can be seen at the top right, after that the woman can still be seen at the top right but now she's in the tree hanging. After that, I don't know what to do. :)

Can't remember if you need a shiny stone here. But I think you need either Link Stone or Sun Stone. Which you can find later in the game.

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    So will West Shellos be in East Shellos' location, or will you just replace it with something else? Plus you should edit the dex to not mention the Shellos can have other forms.

Also, I don't mean to be demanding or anything, I'm just passionate about what I like in Pokémon.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    So will West Shellos be in East Shellos' location, or will you just replace it with something else? Plus you should edit the dex to not mention the Shellos can have other forms.

Also, I don't mean to be demanding or anything, I'm just passionate about what I like in Pokémon.

You're still practically asking the same question, but in different wording.

fahademon

frankly I can't think of anything
    Years
  • @Aethestode: Could you possibly put an everstone as an item in the overworld, somewhere around Mt. Moon in beta 12?

A lot of people(like me) will probably want to follow the manga strictly, including where and when a pokemon evolves. Since Bulbasaur reaches Lv 16 somewhere around that point(it did for me) an everstone would be REALLY convenient to avoid going into the evolution screen a gazillion times before reaching the "right" point for bulbasaur to evolve. Pretty please with vannilite on top?

Back