• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    Since bulbasaur's evolution level was changed, it now usually evolves around celadon, so I don't see a point for having an everstone that early.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Three questions you fix all pokemons icons in beta 12?and inplement the pokemons cries and add pokemon data in pokedex?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2016
    Heyho, just registered to thank you for the great hack and to ask one question. :P

I met an NPC who states he'd rather send you an Email asking some easy question where which pokemon can be found, and Red replied something like "you know there is a list that answers exactly these questions?" But he'd rather annoy you with the mail, so I thought I'd do the same.

Just kindding. But seriously, where can I find that list? :D
    I'm especially interested in information about all the lovely fakemon that aren't really fake you implemented. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2016
    I cant find a Fire Red v1.0 Rom anywhere. Nintendo has slammed them on all the safe sites I've used.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2018
    Hey any idea when beta 12 will be out ? I really enjoy playing this hack and was wondering if the beta 12 will me the final or will there be more into this hack ?

Years
  • Hey any idea when beta 12 will be out ? I really enjoy playing this hack and was wondering if the beta 12 will me the final or will there be more into this hack ?

Things like this take time. There's usually no estimated time on when the betas/next part of a hack will be released. It will be out sooner or later. So just be patient for now. :)

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Bill Chapter complete

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2016
    Hey Aethestode, I have the latest update for your game(but I'm playing on android, don't know if that changes anything), great game btw, but I'm stuck at the cave where you can get Crystal Onix........where do you go after that?

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2016
    Ok, so I'm really enjoying this game( plus the little song references that are sprinkled eveyehere, haha) but I'm having trouble finding the Maga-Stones. I literally came across the Slowbronite on accident by clicking "A" on a tree. But I really want the Garchompite or Flygonite. Think you could help me?

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2016
    So The gyarados you encounter when meeting Misty is a level 100. And then so is the first trainer you meet in the cave. Is this a glitch or am I patching something wrong? I'm using beta 11e. Has this already been brought up? I really need help here.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Ok, so I'm really enjoying this game( plus the little song references that are sprinkled eveyehere, haha) but I'm having trouble finding the Maga-Stones. I literally came across the Slowbronite on accident by clicking "A" on a tree. But I really want the Garchompite or Flygonite. Think you could help me?
    You can buy all the mega stones in the Orange Cup pokecenter.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2016
    Hey, so I'm playing on my phone on an app called happychick and I'm up to the part where you find HM Surf, and I've watched a bunch of walkthroughs and they all find it easy because there isn't rocks in there way, Is that where this beta finishes?

Back