• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Salamence™

Gen 3♥
Years
  • Hey, so I'm playing on my phone on an app called happychick and I'm up to the part where you find HM Surf, and I've watched a bunch of walkthroughs and they all find it easy because there isn't rocks in there way, Is that where this beta finishes?

You can first use surf when you have gotten most badges, for that defeat the merged legendary bird trio in saffron city :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    Hey, so I'm playing on my phone on an app called happychick and I'm up to the part where you find HM Surf, and I've watched a bunch of walkthroughs and they all find it easy because there isn't rocks in there way, Is that where this beta finishes?

Press A just before the rocks.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    KONjgGZ.png
    BSPTqFI.png
    TTdmvpq.png
    w3rjGEX.png
    HcBCZjQ.png
    okD1Bnn.png
    yvs3AZ2.png
    XTWnVOc.png
    vbQfevi.png
    DtzMF7b.png
    5VqFg7K.png

Bill Chapter complete

I can't keep up with your daily updates anymore too busy. Well done, although it's still far. And I'll still wait :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2016
    I can release my pokemon! I think it affects the storyline. Is there something you can do about it?

Suggestion: Change the weather to sunny when Bulbasaur had the Solar Beam.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2016
    Playing on my phone through happy chick game stuck all the way at the end after defeating porygon, I'm stuck in prof. Ivy's lab. Is there any way to fix this :c

Last edited by a moderator:

MegaCharizardY72

Best Charizard NA
    Years
  • Hi. I finished the hack a couple of days ago. Wow. Just incredible. I loved the manga so much and to actually play it in a game is just amazing. I did find a few bugs and problems here and there, but nothing major.
    Here's a list of bugs(hope you'll fix them for next patch!):
    Going into Viridian City from Route 2 results in a kid appear in the fence.
    Going into Cerulean City from Cerulean Cave area results in Yellow's Dad appearing on the water
    Mega Charizard Y turns female(My Charizard is male)
    Mega Charizard X can't learn Earthquake
    Pokedex registers Pokemon I didn't catch
    Fly, Dig, and Teleport(You're probably working on it already)
    Sunflora appear in the water around Butwal Island every step you take
    Sorry I don't have screenshots, but I play this on my phone and I can't screenshot when the emulator is on for some reason.
    Anyways, here's a list of suggestions:
    Being able to name both rivals-LOL this one was fun. I naed the guy Green cause I thought I would get to name the girl too..... awkward.
    Set nature and gender for Red's Pokemon. For example, Saur has a Gentle nature, Pika has a Sassy one, Aero has a Hasty one, and Gyara has a Timid one. I forgot Poli, Vee, and Snor's. I think Poli is Brave and Snor is Lax, but I'm not sure.
    An actual Town Map to suit Kanto in this hack. It's clearly different than the FR one lol.
    And where in the world did you put TM27 Return lol. I loved that move
    Expand to,Gen 4/5/6 TM's? Is it possible?
    Give an option to skip Orane Islands Arc? I just played it because I had nothing else to do lol. The plot is unnecessarily long, and it doesn't really fit the theme of the manga
    Alright, now, I mentioned problems earlier
    A little too bloody. Like the Celadon old man. Jeez that was a lot of red.
    Yellow doesn't have parents lol.,She has an uncle, but no parents.
    Whew that was insanely long for my second post on PC. But yeah, there's my review of this hack. Keep up the good job mate. Can't wait for Beta 12, I'll wait as long as necessary for those sweet looking graphics. Might be a while before I get to it if it releases in the next few months though. I got Pokemon Y coming in 2 weeks! Good luck with your hack!

Ttar0914

Years
  • Hi. I finished the hack a couple of days ago. Wow. Just incredible. I loved the manga so much and to actually play it in a game is just amazing. I did find a few bugs and problems here and there, but nothing major.
    Here's a list of bugs (hope you'll fix them for next patch!):
    Going into Cerulean City from Cerulean Cave area results in Yellow's Dad appearing on the water
    Mega Charizard Y turns female (My Charizard is male)
    Mega Charizard X can't learn Earthquake Why don't you just teach Charizard EQ and mega evolve it then? :)
    Pokedex registers Pokemon I didn't catch I guess, the Pokédex gets messed up a bit, when catching the newer gen Pokémon. That could be why it registers Pokémon you haven't caught yet.
    Fly, Dig, and Teleport (You're probably working on it already) Fly and Teleport are unnecessary at the moment. That's why we have the old man with his Abra in Kanto, and the old lady with her Abra in the Orange Archipelago. Also, you could just use Escape Ropes instead of Dig. ^^
    Sunflora appear in the water around Butwal Island every step you take There are supposed to appear Sharpedo with every step you take, because it's been stated by Green (the girl), that the water that's between Ascorbia and Butwal Island is very dangerous as there are Sharpedo. I guess, some kind of a scripting error could've happened there, and that's why Sunflora appear instead of Sharpedo.
    Sorry I don't have screenshots, but I play this on my phone and I can't screenshot when the emulator is on for some reason. What's your OS and what's the name of your emulator?
    Being able to name both rivals-LOL this one was fun. I named the guy Green cause I thought I would get to name the girl too..... awkward.
    Set nature and gender for Red's Pokemon. For example, Saur has a Gentle nature, Pika has a Sassy one, Aero has a Hasty one, and Gyara has a Timid one. I forgot Poli, Vee, and Snor's. I think Poli is Brave and Snor is Lax, but I'm not sure. A sassy Pikachu literally sucks. That's why there are no set natures on Red's Pokémon.
    An actual Town Map to suit Kanto in this hack. It's clearly different than the FR one lol. It really is different from the regular Kanto map, that's true.
    Expand to,Gen 4/5/6 TM's? Is it possible? If there's a resource on how to expand the HM/TM box, he could give it a try.
    Give an option to skip Orange Islands Arc? I just played it because I had nothing else to do lol. The plot is unnecessarily long, and it doesn't really fit the theme of the manga The Orange Islands Arc is a post-game story and can't be skipped.
    A little too bloody. Like the Celadon old man. Jeez that was a lot of red. It's just a bonus chapter. You don't have to do it. ^^
    Whew that was insanely long for my second post on PC. But yeah, there's my review of this hack. Keep up the good job mate. Can't wait for Beta 12, I'll wait as long as necessary for those sweet looking graphics. Might be a while before I get to it if it releases in the next few months though. I got Pokemon Y coming in 2 weeks! Good luck with your hack!
    I gave you some answers in the quote above. :)

coolbot100x

who is that? ^
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2019
    Playing on my phone through happy chick game stuck all the way at the end after defeating porygon, I'm stuck in prof. Ivy's lab. Is there any way to fix this :c
    Same thing happened to me, and i believe its because we both missed some event triggers pre-porygon hell chapter, so the game keeps repeating the same trigger when we exit the lab, what i did is use game shark codes so the doors in the lab would instead take me to viridian forest. this fixes the issue and you can continue playing the game till the end as long as you don't go back into ivy's lab or if you do just turn the codes back on. 82031DBC 0001 is the code you'll need. " Cheat Codes for FireRed and LeafGreen, READ FIRST before posting in requests thread. " is a helpfull thread here on pokecommunity for finding codes incuding warp codes (i was going to post a link but becuase im a new user i was not able to and had to retype everything, so apolligeze for sloppyness and type-os do to lack of being able to post urls D: ) just be warned not all of the codes are the same as in the original game since this IS a hack (for example the 1st code i put in was to go to cerulean city pokemon center but it took me somewhere else and spoiled some later plot) useing advanced maps you can easily find what code correlates to what door. oh and make sure you disable the codes before you go anywhere else because if you dont all doors will take you to viridian forest or wherever you set it to go p.s. I'm using vba on a pc, i'm not sure if happy chick has a way to use game shark codes, if so i hope i helped! :mudkip^_^: :mudkip^_^:

Years
  • I happen to have win against
    Spoiler:
    some days ago but I forgot what I need to do now. Help? :)
    Also I remember that
    Spoiler:
    is that really obtainable in game and if yes where should I go to? :)

MegaCharizardY72

Best Charizard NA
    Years
  • Ttar0914 said:
    Originally Posted by MegaCharizardY72 View Post
    Hi. I finished the hack a couple of days ago. Wow. Just incredible. I loved the manga so much and to actually play it in a game is just amazing. I did find a few bugs and problems here and there, but nothing major.
    Here's a list of bugs (hope you'll fix them for next patch!):
    Mega Charizard Y turns female (My Charizard is male)
    Mega Charizard X can't learn Earthquake Why don't you just teach Charizard EQ and mega evolve it then?
    Pokedex registers Pokemon I didn't catch I guess, the Pokédex gets messed up a bit, when catching the newer gen Pokémon. That could be why it registers Pokémon you haven't caught yet.
    Fly, Dig, and Teleport (You're probably working on it already) Fly and Teleport are unnecessary at the moment. That's why we have the old man with his Abra in Kanto, and the old lady with her Abra in the Orange Archipelago. Also, you could just use Escape Ropes instead of Dig.
    Sunflora appear in the water around Butwal Island every step you take There are supposed to appear Sharpedo with every step you take, because it's been stated by Green (the girl), that the water that's between Ascorbia and Butwal Island is very dangerous as there are Sharpedo. I guess, some kind of a scripting error could've happened there, and that's why Sunflora appear instead of Sharpedo.
    Sorry I don't have screenshots, but I play this on my phone and I can't screenshot when the emulator is on for some reason. What's your OS and what's the name of your emulator?
    Being able to name both rivals-LOL this one was fun. I named the guy Green cause I thought I would get to name the girl too..... awkward.
    Set nature and gender for Red's Pokemon. For example, Saur has a Gentle nature, Pika has a Sassy one, Aero has a Hasty one, and Gyara has a Timid one. I forgot Poli, Vee, and Snor's. I think Poli is Brave and Snor is Lax, but I'm not sure. A sassy Pikachu literally sucks. That's why there are no set natures on Red's Pokémon.
    An actual Town Map to suit Kanto in this hack. It's clearly different than the FR one lol. It really is different from the regular Kanto map, that's true.
    Expand to,Gen 4/5/6 TM's? Is it possible? If there's a resource on how to expand the HM/TM box, he could give it a try.
    Give an option to skip Orange Islands Arc? I just played it because I had nothing else to do lol. The plot is unnecessarily long, and it doesn't really fit the theme of the manga The Orange Islands Arc is a post-game story and can't be skipped.
    A little too bloody. Like the Celadon old man. Jeez that was a lot of red. It's just a bonus chapter. You don't have to do it.
    I gave you some answers in the quote above.

Huh. Well thanks for that lol. Anyways, it's kinda hard to constantly de-evolve and re-evolve my Charizard again just to teach it EQ lol. I mean, sometimes I just need an HM slot and so I replace EQ temorarily. Ehhh, not a problem anymore I switched it out for Dig cause it'll do more damage. And I use Fly to move from long routes to towns. Lol so that's what happened with the Sunflora bug. Are they still supposed to show up with Repels? Cause they do for me. I'm using Android 4.4(I think, not sure) with MyBoy!(full version). As for natures, well, it doesn't really matter cause Mega Pikachu is sooooooo damn OP..... and there's no online option for this game. That map though. Oh and either there is none or I somehow missed the storyline Town Map. Hmmm I dunno bout expanding the boxes.... maybe expand into a HG/SS hack? Or look at some code from Gen 4 games(if I recall correctly, all Pokemon games are written in Assembly). Ehhhh I wish there was an option for those people who just want to do the canon story but I guess that's not happening. I actually stumbled upon the Celadon old man quite early in the game and I was like how the heck do I finish this lol. And then I got Rock Smash and was like oh. Oh. OH. Lmao. One other thing I've noticed is that this story is very Luckyshipping oriented..... I think Kusaka released a statement that Specialshipping is officially canon or something, I dunno though, maybe it was just a rumor. Anyways, it is ultimately Aethestode's hack and he can do whatever he wants lol. Even put the creepypasta coma Ash thing in. My team atm is Pika, Saur, Poli, Vee, Charizard, and Aero.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2022
    Sorry if this question was posted before, but I have a question.. When does Bulbasaur evolve? Mine is level 22 now, I'm in Cerulean and still doesn't evolve.
    There is an event as pre-request for it evolve?
    Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2022
    Sorry if this question was posted before, but I have a question.. When does Bulbasaur evolve? Mine is level 22 now, I'm in Cerulean and still doesn't evolve.
    Thanks

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    Hi guys, it's the first time i have posted here. Thank Aethestode for this great hack.

I have played this hack for someday and managed to complete nearly all the event in the game(i google most things from this forum), just have some question i wanna ask xD.
    1. Aethestode stated that darkai is in the game and cachtable, i have finished hamlin island event but cant see darkrai anywhere :v.
    2. Where can i get red orb, i found the blue orb but cant seem to find red orb anywhere.
    That all i wanna ask for now :D.
    p/s: sorry for my bad english xD.

Ttar0914

Years
  • I happen to have win against
    Spoiler:
    some days ago but I forgot what I need to do now. Help? :)
    Also I remember that
    Spoiler:
    is that really obtainable in game and if yes where should I go to? :)

Just head back to Kumquat Island and head all the way to the west until you reach a path that leads to the north. Your aim is Pummelo Island, which you'll reach then.

Also: do you really think, there's a berry, that raises your Pokémon's level immediately to Level 100? Don't be stupid, boy. You should've already known, that this is one of Green's tricks.

Huh. Well thanks for that lol. Anyways, it's kinda hard to constantly de-evolve and re-evolve my Charizard again just to teach it EQ lol. I mean, sometimes I just need an HM slot and so I replace EQ temorarily. Ehhh, not a problem anymore I switched it out for Dig cause it'll do more damage. And I use Fly to move from long routes to towns. Lol so that's what happened with the Sunflora bug. Are they still supposed to show up with Repels? Cause they do for me. I'm using Android 4.4(I think, not sure) with MyBoy!(full version). As for natures, well, it doesn't really matter cause Mega Pikachu is sooooooo damn OP..... and there's no online option for this game. That map though. Oh and either there is none or I somehow missed the storyline Town Map. Hmmm I dunno bout expanding the boxes.... maybe expand into a HG/SS hack? Or look at some code from Gen 4 games(if I recall correctly, all Pokemon games are written in Assembly). Ehhhh I wish there was an option for those people who just want to do the canon story but I guess that's not happening. I actually stumbled upon the Celadon old man quite early in the game and I was like how the heck do I finish this lol. And then I got Rock Smash and was like oh. Oh. OH. Lmao. One other thing I've noticed is that this story is very Luckyshipping oriented..... I think Kusaka released a statement that Specialshipping is officially canon or something, I dunno though, maybe it was just a rumor. Anyways, it is ultimately Aethestode's hack and he can do whatever he wants lol. Even put the creepypasta coma Ash thing in. My team atm is Pika, Saur, Poli, Vee, Charizard, and Aero.

I wouldn't recommend you to continue using Fly outside a battle, but it's great, that you've found a way to have EQ on your Charizard permanently. And yes, they're supposed to appear, even if you use your Repels, because this surfing route between Butwal and Ascorbia Island is dangerous as I stated before.
    I don't think, that Aethestode is going to switch to HG/SS, because he's already made lots of progress on this rom base. I think, there is a way to expand the TM/HM box in fire red.

Thanks

It has been stated at least a ZILLION TIMES: Bulbasaur doesn't evolve at Level 16 like it does in the regular games! It evolves at Level 27 into Ivysaur and later at Level 40 into Venusaur!

Hi guys, it's the first time i have posted here. Thank Aethestode for this great hack.

I have played this hack for someday and managed to complete nearly all the event in the game(i google most things from this forum), just have some question i wanna ask xD.
    1. Aethestode stated that darkai is in the game and cachtable, i have finished hamlin island event but cant see darkrai anywhere :v.
    2. Where can i get red orb, i found the blue orb but cant seem to find red orb anywhere.
    That all i wanna ask for now :D.
    p/s: sorry for my bad english xD.

I don't know about Darkrai's whereabouts, but as for the Orbs: they aren't supposed to be in Beta 11, because they are located at Mt. Pyre in the Hoenn Region, but Mt. Pyre isn't accessible yet, since its planned for Beta 12.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2022
    I don't know about Darkrai's whereabouts, but as for the Orbs: they aren't supposed to be in Beta 11, because they are located at Mt. Pyre in the Hoenn Region, but Mt. Pyre isn't accessible yet, since its planned for Beta 12.[/QUOTE]

but you can get the blue orb for free in the gear shop

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    Hi. I finished the hack a couple of days ago. Wow. Just incredible. I loved the manga so much and to actually play it in a game is just amazing. I did find a few bugs and problems here and there, but nothing major.
    Here's a list of bugs(hope you'll fix them for next patch!):
    Mega Charizard Y turns female(My Charizard is male)
    Mega Charizard X can't learn Earthquake
    Pokedex registers Pokemon I didn't catch
    Fly, Dig, and Teleport(You're probably working on it already)
    Sunflora appear in the water around Butwal Island every step you take
    Sorry I don't have screenshots, but I play this on my phone and I can't screenshot when the emulator is on for some reason.
    Being able to name both rivals-LOL this one was fun. I naed the guy Green cause I thought I would get to name the girl too..... awkward.
    Set nature and gender for Red's Pokemon. For example, Saur has a Gentle nature, Pika has a Sassy one, Aero has a Hasty one, and Gyara has a Timid one. I forgot Poli, Vee, and Snor's. I think Poli is Brave and Snor is Lax, but I'm not sure.
    An actual Town Map to suit Kanto in this hack. It's clearly different than the FR one lol.
    Expand to,Gen 4/5/6 TM's? Is it possible?
    Give an option to skip Orane Islands Arc? I just played it because I had nothing else to do lol. The plot is unnecessarily long, and it doesn't really fit the theme of the manga
    A little too bloody. Like the Celadon old man. Jeez that was a lot of red.
    gyara is lonely. vee is mild

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    Thanks
    lv 30 and venusaur at lv40

Years
  • Just head back to Kumquat Island and head all the way to the west until you reach a path that leads to the north. Your aim is Pummelo Island, which you'll reach then.

Also: do you really think, there's a berry, that raises your Pokémon's level immediately to Level 100? Don't be stupid, boy. You should've already known, that this is one of Green's tricks.

I thought it could have been implemented in order to beat the gap in pokemon levels with the others :P

Back