• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2017
    Aethestode thank you for this hack. Cannot wait for beta 12. So far I passed the porygon arc and oh man I cried. Getting ready for orange and looking forward to knock. By the way any idea how to transfer save file on iOS when switching betas? Should I match the name and that's it?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2022
    Aethestode! Help me please! Some abilities and evolution-lines were changed, too hard for me to build a team. Can you make a list of things which are different from official game???

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2022
    Aethestode! Problem again, I'm playing beta 11E, and get blocked at the place to get Surf, there are two stone block way to get HM, what should I do now?

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2016
    Hi, I just wanted to say that this is a great hack. However I have run into a bit of a glitch, and no matter what I do I can't seem to fix it. I am in the part of the game where we are supposed to rescue blue from Team Rocket (in the maze like room at the end of a cave with two Cacturnes) Anyways it seems that everytime I try to advance the game simply freezes when I try to talk to the girl, or Blue. I'm not sure what the problem is because nobody else seems to be having this issue and I am playing the most recent beta. I would just like to know if there is a way to fix this, thank you.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2016
    Please disregard my last post, the glitch seems to have fixed itself when I exited (the entire cave not just the room) and re-entered.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2018
    Hey Aesthetode ,I see in the screenshots that there's a prologue but mine starts at the poliwhirl vs nidorino part.
    The map is also not updated and it looks like the original FR/LG map unlike in the screenshot. The graphics/tiles is also different to the screenshot. I'm playing Beta 11E. Great hack and I really like it. I just don't know if the prologue and the tiles in screenshot is available in beta11E.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    To Beepbeep26: Those screenshots, prologue, and updated map are beta 12, and not available in 11E
    To gentlemit: just move a step back from where you are and surf should be there

XeGaming

The Unwanted Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2018
    Yo Aethesthode :D I have a suggestion for you

Just made this account today just to tell you that you have done an amazing job with this hack. I just finished the Beta 11E patch last 2 months. I enjoyed everything in this game and is excited about Beta 12 :D . Now enough about me.

As I am strolling through this forum I see many people struggling through some parts of this hack.So can I just suggest if you could add a walkthrough of this game just so we can focus on discussing new features in this forum instead of asking "where did bulbasaur go?"

(I know it will be a big spoiler for the users if you add a walkthrough but it depends on how they use the walkthrough whether they want to know the big ending or not)

Hope you reply to this comment ^_^

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    Aethestode! Help me please! Some abilities and evolution-lines were changed, too hard for me to build a team. Can you make a list of things which are different from official game???

I've been wondering the same thing. I'm not sure which Pokemon are going to be event Pokemon, and how to build my team. My flareon keeps wanting to evolve to umbreon/espeon. I would if I knew whether I was getting a event fire Pokemon soon.

Years
  • It´s been great progress here!
    Aethestode, do you plan to add a area in which strong full evolved pokemons are apperaring at maybe level 100?
    And are you going to implement the 7th generation, if it´s released and the sprites are available?
    Thanks in advance and keep going and also do not listen to those guys, that are talking bad things about your hack. I would say, what about them? Can they do better?
    I know the answer. No they can´t and that´s why they are talking bad things about your hack. They are jealous, because they cant´t, what you can do and actually pretty good.
    And seriously, who cares about little grammar or whatever mistakes. I do not care about that.

Anyway, you´ve made great progress and Beta 12 will be awesome!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Aethestode you can put spiky eared pichu?he appear in manga johto arc and gold have one look
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2016
    Aethestode when will you release the Beta 12 I can't wait to play it again with the updated tiles

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2016
    Simple question what is with the onslaught of Sunflora while surfing around a certain island I can't remember the name right now

Not complaining just curious

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2016
    Simple question what is with the onslaught of Sunflora while surfing around a certain island I can't remember the name right now

Not complaining just curious

Back