• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I was watching the sprite used in jynx black and I think this better
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    Hey aethe! Just played some of the demo and wanted to give some feedback, im just gonna throw in anything i noticed, good or bad :)

first of all from the screens i wasnt completely certain about the graphics, but now that i've played it it really looks and feels good. so congrats for that. And I really loved that intro and how you ask for names etc, really good.

I noticed its pretty hard, at least in the beginning, I dont know if thats your intention, but I mean you got bulba and poli and have to face pinsirs,beedrills,butterfries with confusion etc.. that shit is hard :P I died many times, but as I said if thats your vision about it, nothing to complain.

It would be nice to have an early exp share! Like before or after Brock early. Think about it.

Something I found "stupid" is after Brock they tell you about teamrocket and mount moon etc, they give much emphasis on getting the moon stone .. but right after you enter Mount Moon you can find a Moon Stone on the ground. This is kinda irritating, because people will think " what, thats it? I found it!" Maybe add the item after you find the Moon Stone key item, or give it together with the Moon stone key item, it fits the story nicer I think.

Also there is something wrong with the "follow-me" routine, When Misty if following you in Mount moon, and you restart the game or load state, she is out of sync, and walks through walls etc, to fix it I have to walk through a door or something, then she is in sync again.

Thats how far I got today, keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2016
    Hey aethe! Just played some of the demo and wanted to give some feedback, im just gonna throw in anything i noticed, good or bad :)

first of all from the screens i wasnt completely certain about the graphics, but now that i've played it it really looks and feels good. so congrats for that. And I really loved that intro and how you ask for names etc, really good.

I noticed its pretty hard, at least in the beginning, I dont know if thats your intention, but I mean you got bulba and poli and have to face pinsirs,beedrills,butterfries with confusion etc.. that **** is hard :P I died many times, but as I said if thats your vision about it, nothing to complain.

It would be nice to have an early exp share! Like before or after Brock early. Think about it.

Something I found "stupid" is after Brock they tell you about teamrocket and mount moon etc, they give much emphasis on getting the moon stone .. but right after you enter Mount Moon you can find a Moon Stone on the ground. This is kinda irritating, because people will think " what, thats it? I found it!" Maybe add the item after you find the Moon Stone key item, or give it together with the Moon stone key item, it fits the story nicer I think.

Also there is something wrong with the "follow-me" routine, When Misty if following you in Mount moon, and you restart the game or load state, she is out of sync, and walks through walls etc, to fix it I have to walk through a door or something, then she is in sync again.

Thats how far I got today, keep up the good work!

thanks for sharing with some knowledge.
    I have a question about pok following function. How turn it on?

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2017
    I love your hack aethestode, you could give you an idea? only if you want:
    in a chapter you do, you could do a crossover of all red´s incarnations (ash ketchum of anime, red of games gba both like gbc)
    P.D: sorry for my bad English

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2016
    I need help. Im at shungjuan island and i went to the cave and the speaer said somethings and now im out ... Whats next im lost now.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    I need help. Im at shungjuan island and i went to the cave and the speaer said somethings and now im out ... Whats next im lost now.
    Have you done with Orange League? You should go to first page check the map in case you miss something. Or, you can go back to your house, there's news letter next to your PC, you can check it out

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2022
    Sorry for this but what does crc mean?

crc stands for Cyclic redundancy check. it basically is a code of numbers and letters that is calculated from a file.
    think of it as a barcode of a file, if the file is the same one, same code, if it is different, different code. just look for crc checker on google.

When BETA 12 is released do we need to patch it in another fire red rom or patch it in the demo??

UPS files won't allow you to patch on a different file. a firered rom with demo beta 12 patched will have a different crc from a clean firered rom, so you wouldn't be able to patch it.

I love your hack aethestode, you could give you an idea? only if you want:
    in a chapter you do, you could do a crossover of all red´s incarnations (ash ketchum of anime, red of games gba both like gbc)
    P.D: sorry for my bad English

Ash is in Beta 11, he hasn't yet shown that far in beta 12 demo

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2016
    can the follow me function be turn on and off?.also i wanted to know how the real primal reversion would look like (same as mega or diff.)

Bloodred

妖精の女王ティタ? ??ア
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2020
    I can't save Blue because the game freezes when I talk to either him or Cissy when she abducted him.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    So which official Pokémon forms are being left out? Just wondering if it's a lot, since you may not be able to add Gen 7 Pokémon otherwise.

Years
  • Herp Derp: I am late :D

Thanks for releasing an early DEMO, Aethestode.

One Question: Will the TM Locations be same in Beta 12 as it is in Beta 11?

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2016
    What is the CRC32 that compatible to The Demo patch oh beta 12 to Firered Rom?Can you please send me a link of a Firered Rom that you use to patch?Please...ahaha

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2022
    What is the CRC32 that compatible to The Demo patch oh beta 12 to Firered Rom?Can you please send me a link of a Firered Rom that you use to patch?Please...ahaha

Lazy
    read faq, to find which version, back a page to find crc, and giving out rom links is against the rules.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2016
    Wow,i've just finished the 11E Beta in three days and that was A-W-E-S-O-M-E.There are some glitches but nothing really bad,the scripts are fantastic and the dialogues are perfect.Sorry if i bother you but i'm wondering if the beta you're working on ends at Lavender Town like the demo or not.i don't want to put pressure on you,i'm just curious.

P.s.: Sorry for my english.I'm italian and i didn't want to open Google translator

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2023
    I love this game, but I cannot update the new Beta. I used the patcher, Fire Red US 1.0 and the beta.ups

its not working

Years
  • This game is so cool. Really I am waiting for this to be up to date with the manga that is still airing. I will play this game so so so so much and I will catch them all. I can't wait to be finished even will be some more years to do. I hope you will not drop this project because have so much fans. Same as this one I'm waiting for the one that follow anime story. Both are the coolest.

Years
  • just downloaded the demo n i found a bug
    when i had to get the lost pokemon for oak i accidentally talked to him and my game just freezed

ps. - it looks awesome!

breaking the 4th wall was awesome too!

edit - another glitch when im in cerulean city and go to route 4 i see slowpokes barricading my way but i can walk through the walls on the right
    entering the cerulean mart makes the game freeze and i DIDNT SAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
    Back