• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2021
    How do I get pokemon available only by trade. In the older versions there was a link cable howeber now i cant find them now in the new version

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2016
    That's odd, since you're supposed to get it in Viridian after saving Yellow. Are you playing the latest beta available? (11E)

I am playing the latest version Beta 11E. I already save yellow from that time but how can a man float in the water and gave me HM Rocksmash. I think that is a bug and needed to fix.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2016
    Max Repel doesnt work in Butwal Island, every step sunflora will appear in the sea.

Attachments

• Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION
      Screenshot_2016-06-11-14-02-40.png
      72.9 KB · Views: 11

XeGaming

The Unwanted Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2018
    Max Repel doesnt work in Butwal Island, every step sunflora will appear in the sea.

Repel Doesn't work on high lvl pokemon but in this case there is a mistake/bug made at butwal island where Sunflora at random level will fight you. I suggest running away using smokeball/pokemon w/ runaway skill.

tldr: you cant escape the Sunflora army >:(

kaitli1

the sleepiest slowpoke and ghost enthusiast
    Years
  • I can't seem to find where tickets are sold :/ Vermilion and Valencia Island marts don't sell them, and from what I've seen looking through the thread, that's where you're supposed to buy them right? But they only sell normal items for me. I'm playing 11e. plz send help.

Years
  • I can't seem to find where tickets are sold :/ Vermilion and Valencia Island marts don't sell them, and from what I've seen looking through the thread, that's where you're supposed to buy them right? But they only sell normal items for me. I'm playing 11e. plz send help.

You got to complete Kanto & Orange Arch first. Then Talk To Oak to Recieve a ticket (it leads to Mirage Island). Now go to Vermillion City Mart & Buy the rest of the ticket. Yellow will also give you a ticket in Viridian City.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    New update.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

You have to wait till the next year...

It's not going to be release next year. Sometime this year.

Is the beta 12 demo version legit... Or?

The demo version I've uploaded before IS legit. I've removed it since it was just a demo... Someone might have uploaded a mirror somewhere.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    New update.

It's not going to be release next year. Sometime this year.

The demo version I've uploaded before IS legit. I've removed it since it was just a demo... Someone might have uploaded a mirror somewhere.

Oh okay. What are the differences between that and beta 11e?

Delta231

A noob
    Years
  • Hey,could you add 6 gen menu sprites of pokemon because the mega evolution menu sprites are looking dull and I could give you the link if you say

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2016
    found a bug!
    i dont know if someone pointed this out before, but in kanto, in route 10 there are two women. when you talk to them they are martha and sofia but in battle their names switch

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2016
    When does the beta exactly end? I still haven't finished Tarraco Island since i can't do anything there. After you beat Carly i get sent to my house and Mineral Town is still closed. In Shangjuan island i did an event where in the end a Hypno saved the girl from the murderer and she ran away which lead the main character says that she was saved to himself. She was never seen after that. That's all, right?

I noticed that in Tarraco Island there's a sign that says that East leads to the Green Ranch and West leads to Mountain when it's the complete reverse. Also in Pumello island when you come from Rind island through the super long thing that's always in leagues there's a guy who welcomes you and says that you have all the badges. However if you talk to him again after that your game freezes.

Final thing, where's flowerbud village?

EDIT : I found Sevii Islands and Hoenn.

Another bug i found was that in Rind Island there's a waterfall which makes you get stuck if you use it. Sorry if something were was stated in your original post :(.

EDIT 2: Yes i think you should include the Coordinator Contest arc.

Final Edit: Wonderful game, favourite game of all time. I got the beta 12 sign. There's so many hilarious reference and the storyline is perfect, the content is way beyond perfect, it never ends. That Gintama reference is the one i'll remember the most. I'll be back for beta 12.

Last edited:
    Back