• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2016
    Sir, how can I transfer my savefile+Save state of Beta 11E into beta 12 ? Pls sir help me.If I need to rename,What should I rename it and which file pls mention it too :) Thanks In Advance

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2016
    Beta 12 was released as a Demo or a full version?
    And why the lastest version in this page is 11E?

Years
  • Sir, how can I transfer my savefile+Save state of Beta 11E into beta 12 ? Pls sir help me.If I need to rename,What should I rename it and which file pls mention it too :) Thanks In Advance

You cant use your Beta11E's save file in Beta 12

How do I get a male khangaskid or evlolve the no gender ones into a male khangaskhan?

Kangaskid doesnt evolves into Kangaskhan You can catch Kangaskhan in the Safari Zone

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2016
    Oh you can't because of the stupid rules of this game..and beta 12 will never be released mark my words

I digged a bit in the tread after making the coment and the Ae said that somewhere this year a full version will be released (we can hope I guess)
    Also what stupid rules ?

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2016
    Hello, just a question, you added the fairy type, but did you also the new attacks? like in gaia? (4-6), also i want to request you something, can you change mega venusaur sprite please? he doesn't look enough fat lol.

Years
  • Hello, I'm new to pokecommunity and I've been referring to old posts from this thread to help me as I play this game, best hack I've ever played for sure!

Anyway, I have a Groudon on my team and I'm wanting the Red orb for him but Professor Ivy says they're located at Mt Pyre, I went to Hoenne But you can't yet enter Mauville city (I'm playing version beta 11E) But it seems like others here have found the orbs in the past. I've completed the hamlin/carly arc and Mirage island arc, did I miss it at some point? Thanks for any help or advice!

Years
  • Hello, just a question, you added the fairy type, but did you also the new attacks? like in gaia? (4-6), also i want to request you something, can you change mega venusaur sprite please? he doesn't look enough fat lol.

Yup! New Moves are available.

I meant the male khangaskhan I think it's called kangaskhool or something.

I don't think gender matters there. Kangaskid should evolve into Kangaskoo

Hello, I'm new to pokecommunity and I've been referring to old posts from this thread to help me as I play this game, best hack I've ever played for sure!

Anyway, I have a Groudon on my team and I'm wanting the Red orb for him but Professor Ivy says they're located at Mt Pyre, I went to Hoenne But you can't yet enter Mauville city (I'm playing version beta 11E) But it seems like others here have found the orbs in the past. I've completed the hamlin/carly arc and Mirage island arc, did I miss it at some point? Thanks for any help or advice!

it was available in the Orange Islands till Beta 9 (or 10). Its now moved to Hoenn so you can't get it...

so for to get esepon i have to get friendship in the daytime

yup!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    Man i love your work with this😊it looks Amazing and its one of my favourite hacks of all time and with all the dark elements too😃 you really have talent😉

Back