• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2017
    I didn't caught snorlax when i had the chance and in the story it shows that i have snorlax.Is there a way to get one?

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016
    I'm stuck on the dragonite episode,I still haven't seen the dragonite yet

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2017
    im stuck in silph co where to find card key?I also want to find pikachu's mega stone and a charmander?Where to find them?

MasterBallz

MasterBall Abuser
    Years
  • How do I dive in cerulean to get to swampert? Also what do I do after I get to the orange archipelago I keep having to fight delia but the game glitches and has all my pokemon fainted but 2 at like 6 HP each.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2017
    Thanks!Where can i find pikachu's mega stone and a charmander?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2019
    Should be just right above butwal island, there's a small island with a lot of trees, and a wet land, suicune just stands there waiting. If you can't see suicune at there, might because you haven't find him the second time (first time is when 3 of them gather together), but where is suicune location for the second time....i dont really recall, was running around to do the quest in orange, randomly saw a suicune and tries talk to it

Thank you, but I remember talked to the 3 dogs twice, so I can catch Entei and Raikou. May be the game just broken XD

How do I dive in cerulean to get to swampert? Also what do I do after I get to the orange archipelago I keep having to fight delia but the game glitches and has all my pokemon fainted but 2 at like 6 HP each.

Just ignore her, maybe it means that you can't beat her at the moment LUL. About Mudkip, from Carulean travel north to the bridge, surf east a bit. There is a well there.

There's a coffin in deep of the underworld, somehow you can see it far away when you're searching for the 7 sins (technically 6 because pride is an asshole), i saw it but i tend to ignore it, because running short of revives and full restore, kinda lazy to run all the way back to the beginning just for shopping, and i regret i didn't go check for it
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION
    that seems like the only chance to check, or else you won't be getting dakrai and cresselia event trigger, that's my current situation, might wanna restart the whole game just to get to play the event.

Woah never thought we can't catch a legendary cause we forgot to do something :(

Thanks!Where can i find pikachu's mega stone and a charmander?

Mega stone can be bought at Indigo Paleteau (sorry if typo). Male rival will give you a charmander later in Orange

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2016
    has there been any solution to the cutscene loop after the whole underworld ordeal? i tried repatching my rom but it didn't fix it. am i just stuck forever now? would repatching to 11d (playing 11e) fix it?

Years
  • Mega stone can be bought at Indigo Paleteau (sorry if typo). Male rival will give you a charmander later in Orange

Sorry but its in Pummelo Island, not Indigo League.

has there been any solution to the cutscene loop after the whole underworld ordeal? i tried repatching my rom but it didn't fix it. am i just stuck forever now? would repatching to 11d (playing 11e) fix it?

Did you patched to a Clean FR 1.0 Rom?

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, so the past few month, I've been revamping the tiles in the game. In addition to that, I've also completed the maps for Kanto, Orange Archipelago, Cerise Island, Sevii Island and Johto (a bit of it). Now that the maps are done. I can focus on the scripting again. Here's the new screenshots for Celadon City.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, so the past few month, I've been revamping the tiles in the game. In addition to that, I've also completed the maps for Kanto, Orange Archipelago, Cerise Island, Sevii Island and Johto (a bit of it). Now that the maps are done. I can focus on the scripting again. Here's the new screenshots for Celadon City.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Okay, so the past few month, I've been revamping the tiles in the game. In addition to that, I've also completed the maps for Kanto, Orange Archipelago, Cerise Island, Sevii Island and Johto (a bit of it). Now that the maps are done. I can focus on the scripting again. Here's the new screenshots for Celadon City.

Wow! Those are looking awesome.
    Btw, What is Prof. Oak doing in Celadon City's PokeCenter?

i did, though i don't actually know if it's 1.0 or 1.1. i'll try a 1.0 rom then.

edit: based on the lack of "presents" in the intro i'm assuming it is 1.0

Do you have the save file before that chapter? i want to see if its really the problem of ROM or not.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2016
    I hope Pokemon Company look at this someday , you deserve to make money doing this

Back