• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2017
    hey Aethestode,
    im from morocco, in north africa, and i actually made an account just to say, good luck bro, and keep up the good work,
    your hack is the best hack out there, and with all the new stuff coming with the beta 12, pokemons following you! Megas and all that ****! holy damn! ull hack will even rock, and will be definitely the best hack for years to come, anyway keep up the good work, we'll be waiting!

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2016
    Hello, thank you for this game, its awesome. Im having trouble with Pikas Friend bonus chapter. Where do i trigger it?. I have the orange ticket but havent use it. What other bonus chapters are in Kanto region besides: Lake monster, the creepy old man and the love letter.

I have another question. Can you catch Articuno and Moltres?. I know you can catch Zapdos, but i discover the power plant too late.

Thanks for the replies!

Thank you again for this hack. Keep up the good work!

Sory for.my long post. Not sory for my english.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hello, thank you for this game, its awesome. Im having trouble with Pikas Friend bonus chapter. Where do i trigger it?. I have the orange ticket but havent use it. What other bonus chapters are in Kanto region besides: Lake monster, the creepy old man and the love letter.

I have another question. Can you catch Articuno and Moltres?. I know you can catch Zapdos, but i discover the power plant too late.

Thanks for the replies!

Thank you again for this hack. Keep up the good work!

Sory for.my long post. Not sory for my english.

Pika's friend chapter is beta 12 only, you must be playing beta 11E, and the legendary birds can't be caught in kanto, that's only in the Orange islands, and the whole power plant chapter is to see zapdos captured. The only other bonus chapter I can think of is the mr.o chapter, which you can trigger in cinnabar island, by going into the pokemon mansion, but I'm pretty sure that's only available before the pokemon league starts

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2016
    Thanks!. There is also another chapter. The one of pikachu ashes. Can be trigger in Vermirian city and finished in Lavender tower.

Does the gym in Cinnabar has something? Or is ot just and obscure building?

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Thanks!. There is also another chapter. The one of pikachu ashes. Can be trigger in Vermirian city and finished in Lavender tower.

Does the gym in Cinnabar has something? Or is ot just and obscure building?

You can rematch Blaine in the gym later.

Years
  • I'm replaying Beta 11 and to make the events of Love Letter Chapter, the girl in Pokemon Fan Club sent me to ask Ted Sailor in Lavender Town about the writter of the letter... but he is asking a Lava Cookie to say where the boy lives... where I find Lava Cookie?

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2016
    hi, it is posible to evolve Kirlia into a Gallade? if yes could someone tell me how please :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2016
    Can someone help me out ive been trying to patch the file to a fire red rom but i keep coming across a checksum error

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2018
    question how do you trigger the day night cycle because no matter what i do night will not come in the game

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2016
    I'm replaying Beta 11 and to make the events of Love Letter Chapter, the girl in Pokemon Fan Club sent me to ask Ted Sailor in Lavender Town about the writter of the letter... but he is asking a Lava Cookie to say where the boy lives... where I find Lava Cookie?
    You can buy those in Celadon city in the Supermarket.

To activate day/night system you have to turn ON RDT on your emu. I maybe wrong.

I cant find Blaine on the Gym, i already did Indigo league, does that changes a thing or i am too idiot to find him.

Years
  • You can buy those in Celadon city in the Supermarket.

To activate day/night system you have to turn ON RDT on your emu. I maybe wrong.

I cant find Blaine on the Gym, i already did Indigo league, does that changes a thing or i am too idiot to find him.

Thanks. I just looked in Celadon Dept Store in all floors, but don't find a Lava Cookie. I'll look again... thanks, dude.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Hey, I'm new to the community, so forgive me if what i ask is dumb.

I just started adventure red some time ago. Ive finished the orange archipelago arc so now is it possible for me to progress further or do I have to wait for beta 12. I play on my phone

again, I'm new here so please forgive my ignorance

Back