• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    well idk about the being stuck in floral city but the rocks arent bugged you just push the left one and right one and then push the center rock to the left or right and you get surf down there

Yeah the thing with the rocks seems reasonable now that i think of it, id figure it out eventually i guess but what i dont get is how the game teleported me to floral city without me having surf...i cant do anything other than move around that area without something to do.
    If anyone has any idea on what to do please give me a hint, id hate to have to start all over again :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Hi guys,i dunno if this is the good section,i have a problem with the beta 12 demo,im stucked on route 5 to the old man blocking the road he need a ring and i have no idea where to find it,i have done all lavander quests and meet my rivals after the tower and he sayd "go on rout 5 to proceed in celadon" can anyone help me ?

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2017
    lol are you trying to propose to the old man? I didn't play beta 12 yet but I remember him from beta 11 he is just there to prevent you from going to the wrong direction, search some more there must be something you haven't done yet.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hello to everyone and to you Aethestode! I have recently re-played Pokemon Adventured Red Chapter both beta 11E and the beta 12 demo. I have some suggestions to make. First of all, would you replace some sprites(back sprites, front sprites, etc...) for the already implemented pokemon? Some mega evolution pokemon sprites seem a little bit... odd. Others are fine but could definitely be improved, as of what I have seen. Both MrDollSteak and thedarkdragon11 in the Art&Design section do have many sprites if you want to use them at all in your hack if you want. They also have some sprites for the already released Gen VII pokemon eg. Solgaleo, Lunala, Vikavolt and mimikyu. DevianArt also hosts many sprites for you to use. Secondly, I would also like to talk about the newly implemented real mega evolution. It is a great add-on, really. One that I am truly excited to see and use. And that is a commendable feat. I have seen the video of that on YouTube. The mega evolution works great. However, the outcome of the mega evolution is the graphic of the move curse. I think it would be more appropriate for it to show the known mega evolution symbol. The user Touched in the Research&Development section has opened a thread about mega evolution and primal reversion and there MrDollSteak has shown a way to change the graphics of mega evolution, both for the ball of aura which encloses the pokemon and for the mega evolution symbol to appear which in my opinion would be more beautiful to the eye and more appropriate. I think he would know more about how this is done and would gladly help you if you asked him. And last but not least, are opponents, the most important ones and why not some others too, going to use mega evolution like we will be able to do? So that it would make things more challenging, fun and each battle would be one to remember and special in its own way. It may have not been clear, but i want to make sure you understand.I am not being bossy or trying to force you around. I am just giving you some suggestions so that it would make your hack much more appealing to the eye and so that it gets what it deserves. And what it deserves is nothing but the top notch. I really love the new tiles, maps and textures you added. And the little details here and there, the script are amazing! I agree with every decision you took and take so far eg. the ice type in general being buffed, Red's Pika being nerfed a little, etc etc... They progress the hack to a whole new level. They also give it a great atmosphere. Don't give up on this, please! You are merely steps away from it really becoming a masterpiece.

Seems reasonable. Sure thing.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    umm.. may I ask something.. am I the only one here that play on different background than on the screenshot.. e.g : poke center on misty's gyarados arc is different than on the screenshot.. sorry for my bad english

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    I'm playing on Gba4ios and have got up to orange island after the 2nd gym leader How do I update the game to carry on the game

Years
  • What you are playing must be beta 11E of this hack. The screenshots you saw are from beta 12, which is currently not yet released. Aethestode wants to overhaul most, if not all, aspect of the game whether it being the graphics, the battle mechanics, the OW sprites and so on, so forth.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Hi guys,i dunno if this is the good section,i have a problem with the beta 12 demo,im stucked on route 5 to the old man blocking the road he need a ring and i have no idea where to find it,i have done all lavander quests and meet my rivals after the tower and he sayd "go on rout 5 to proceed in celadon" can anyone help me ?

That's the end of the demo.

Yeah the thing with the rocks seems reasonable now that i think of it, id figure it out eventually i guess but what i dont get is how the game teleported me to floral city without me having surf...i cant do anything other than move around that area without something to do.
    If anyone has any idea on what to do please give me a hint, id hate to have to start all over again :(

You could try the walk through walls cheat to get back to Celadon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2016
    pls help me im stuck in butwal island im soposed to be done in all quest but still martha focker is in the doorstep of the pokemon center and by watching walk throughs after battle with porygon and rocket trio u can go to the pokemon center green and blue would be there but t
    martha focker blockingbthe way pls help

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2016
    Hey guys, i just finished Trovita island where u go separated ways from green and blue, the beta 11E ends there?

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2016
    Hey Aethestode, so i'm now at Butwal Island, and there is a few things that are wrong on the area. First of all, when you come from the south route of Butwal, the moment you enter on the region stated Butwal Island, you are still on the water. When you enter it, the encounter with sunflora begin to appear on water, every tile you move has one sunflora. This ignores repel's effect, as my team is lv 65-68 and you can encounter sunfloras from lv 1 to 100 (i've encountered lvl 3 sunflora, as well lv 90 sunflora). So when you finally struggle your way to the island itself, the first cutscene is misplaced. You start the cutscene talking with green, and "blue" (Blue is fighting actually with team rocket's clones, so on the cutscene he is invisible) talking some random shit. When you talk to green and blue outside of the cutscene, they don't behave like they are actually needing your help, and it is obviously not intended. Sorry for the bad english, if there's any.

Oh, and if you re-enter the island by the south route, the right cutscene begin to play.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Originally posted by Vigorous
    Is there such a code that works for my boy free emulator or i need to buy the my boy full version?

In short, yes. While you are playing Pokémon Adventure Red Chapter, it is still Fire Red. And yes, your emulator does support those codes, even if you have the free version.

Last edited:
    Years
  • i think so been awhile since i'v played but pretty sure

Beta 11 finishes when u fight with Bruno...

Guys anyone who has reached mirage island must have noticed that there is an item at the left side of the building BT I can't pick it up.....anyone else having the same problem....bcz I have a feeling that it is a PRISON BOTLLE....bcz of the fact that we get hoopa on mirage island

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2016
    quick question, where to catch volcanion? From the previous post mentioned is at the power plant on the east side of cerulean city, but i went through route 9 and 10 and gone back to safron city and see no power plant :(

Also, if we restart a new game without clearing the save file, there's a duplicate mew on the first chapter of the game, so does that mean we can actually catch a mew? I do saw mew around the corner of some map around the game as well, just they're in an isolated spot normally we cant reach (cinnabar mansion, citrus island)

EDIT : Found volcanion, didn't notice the small gap in route 10 :|

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2017
    The hack's looking much better since the last time I played. Think it was beta 9. Anyway, keep up the good work man but if you want advice you've probably heard a million times, pace yourself. Slow and steady wins the race :P

On an unrelated note, are we about to be the first page here to hit the ole' 10G replies?! :O

Back