• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • I want to say three thing:1-good luck this hack would be hack of the year 85% chances. 2-in beta 11e how to get a bicycle? And does mega swampreat x arch complete. 3-are you going to add zygrade forms.

Years
  • Guys anyone who has reached mirage island must have noticed that there is an item at the left side of the building BT I can't pick it up.....anyone else having the same problem....bcz I have a feeling that it is a PRISON BOTLLE....bcz of the fact that we get hoopa on mirage island

Yes, I too want pick this item... but have more places with itens who can't pick (how that island where we caught Mewtwo in Orange Arc, that next to Valencia Island). Maybe in Beta 12 we can pick... November is coming!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I want to say three thing:1-good luck this hack would be hack of the year 85% chances. 2-in beta 11e how to get a bicycle? And does mega swampreat x arch complete. 3-are you going to add zygrade forms.

2) After you're done with business in Vermilion City, the Pokemon Fanclub's President gives you one for rescuing his Alakazam in the S.S.Anne Robbery Arc, iirc.

super big fan of aethestode said:
    Guys anyone who has reached mirage island must have noticed that there is an item at the left side of the building BT I can't pick it up.....anyone else having the same problem....bcz I have a feeling that it is a PRISON BOTLLE....bcz of the fact that we get hoopa on mirage island

You can't pick it up because it doesn't have a script attached into it, probably just a little slip made by Aethestode.

Years
  • Guys I really want to know whether I completed beta 11 e or not..that's why I have many questions to ask...pls forgive me if I'm too annoying... BT I want to know everything bout it...so I will start with the side quest...(I will start writing the names of the side quest,anyone who knows how to complete that particular side quest pls pls reply me) thank u

1.pika's friend
    2.alola starters
    3.ghost ship
    4.relic beast
    5.abandoned gym
    6.blue's tale #1
    7.green's tale #1

That's it for now.....thank u (10000 times)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Guys I really want to know whether I completed beta 11 e or not..that's why I have many questions to ask...pls forgive me if I'm too annoying... BT I want to know everything bout it...so I will start with the side quest...(I will start writing the names of the side quest,anyone who knows how to complete that particular side quest pls pls reply me) thank u

1.pika's friend
    2.alola starters
    3.ghost ship
    4.relic beast
    5.abandoned gym
    6.blue's tale #1
    7.green's tale #1

I could be wrong since I just came back to playing HackROMs today, but all of those seems to be Bonus Chapters that will come with the Beta 12, which isn't out yet. (It'll apparently be on November 15 or earlier, said by Aethestode on the main post)

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Guys I really want to know whether I completed beta 11 e or not..that's why I have many questions to ask...pls forgive me if I'm too annoying... BT I want to know everything bout it...so I will start with the side quest...(I will start writing the names of the side quest,anyone who knows how to complete that particular side quest pls pls reply me) thank u

1.pika's friend
    2.alola starters
    3.ghost ship
    4.relic beast
    5.abandoned gym
    6.blue's tale #1
    7.green's tale #1

1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 7, are not in beta 11e, and for the abandoned gym chapter, first go to the vermilion city gym,and go to where lt. Surge is in fire red (you don't have to do the puzzle), you'll see an object there click on it, the game will guide you from there

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Congrats on 10,000 replies! As this is such a significant milestone I think the hack deserves to be stickied for a month!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, several been sending me a few PM. Instead of replying them one by one, i'll just reply them all here (since most of them are repeated).

1) When will Beta 12 be released?
    Beta 12 will be released on 15th of November
    2) Can you add Pikablu into the game?
    It is already in the game. (see Pokemon Sprite sheet for all the Pokemon that would appear in the game).
    3) Are you dead?
    No.
    4) Please don't give up on the hack, okay?
    I won't give up on the hack. I've spent 3 years on it already.
    5) Can you add Ashgreninja inside the game?
    It's already in the game.
    6) Will more Alola Pokemon appear?
    Yes, but not all of them though (due to space)
    7) What regions would be in Beta 12?
    Kanto Region, Orange Archipelago, Sevii Islands, Cerise Island, Mirage Island and Johto Region (At least part of it)
    8) Can you add Kalos or Alola Region into the game?
    Nope.
    9) I think adding Kalos or Alola Region into the game would be better than the Nanomi Region or Decolore Islands.
    Okay, but I'm still not going to add Kalos or Alola Regions into the game.
    10) Can you make Mega Evolution like the actual game?
    See the demonstration video of the NEW mega evolution.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    just want to say this looks great Aethestode, i wiil wait until Beta 12 comes out but i have to say looks great on the hack. :) :)

Years
  • Okay, several been sending me a few PM. Instead of replying them one by one, i'll just reply them all here (since most of them are repeated).

1) When will Beta 12 be released?
    Beta 12 will be released on 15th of November
    2) Can you add Pikablu into the game?
    It is already in the game. (see Pokemon Sprite sheet for all the Pokemon that would appear in the game).
    3) Are you dead?
    No.
    4) Please don't give up on the hack, okay?
    I won't give up on the hack. I've spent 3 years on it already.
    5) Can you add Ashgreninja inside the game?
    It's already in the game.
    6) Will more Alola Pokemon appear?
    Yes, but not all of them though (due to space)
    7) What regions would be in Beta 12?
    Kanto Region, Orange Archipelago, Sevii Islands, Cerise Island, Mirage Island and Johto Region (At least part of it)
    8) Can you add Kalos or Alola Region into the game?
    Nope.
    9) I think adding Kalos or Alola Region into the game would be better than the Nanomi Region or Decolore Islands.
    10) Can you make Mega Evolution like the actual game?
    See the demonstration video of the NEW mega evolution.

Some questions: 1. What kind of pokemon is Pikablu? I never heard about it...
    2. Where I find AshGreninja? Or it will be availiable only in beta 12?
    3. All starters are avaliable to caught? (Gen 1-4, I know gen 5-6 only in beta 12 -and alola starters)

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2017
    3. All starters are avaliable to caught? (Gen 1-4, I know gen 5-6 only in beta 12 -and alola starters)
    Pikablu is marill, some people call it that because it resemble pikachu

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • 9) I think adding Kalos or Alola Region into the game would be better than the Nanomi Region or Decolore Islands.

If it's worth anything, I myself i'm really interested in the Parasect and Zombies Plot, Nanomi Region was it? ;_; ..

Pikablu is marill, some people call it that because it resemble pikachu

I always thought that Pikablue was one of those myths that actually were born in the R/Y/B/G age, like the Mew under Vermilion Dock's truck and such.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023

1.look up pokegods, on Google and don't click on anything talking about legendaries or actual pokemon
    2.I think ash greninja is going to be available in beta 12 and every update after

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • So.. I'm actually browsing through pages and pages of the thread to actually dive into the Beta 12 features and such, and in the post where the B12's Demo was apparently posted which was here, there's only a .docx file now.. or at least that's what I saw.

Was the Demo a time-limited release? :/ ...

EDIT:
    Nevermind.

EDIT2:
    Thank goodness Google exists. Didn't read if someone already said it, but if you interact with Professor Oak in the Beta 12's Demo after recovering his Jigglypuff and his Spearow in the Pallet Town's entrance, the game freezes.
    untitled.png

EDIT3:
    You can't interact at all with the Old Man on Route 22, looks like another bug.
    untitled.png

Yes, I know, the keyword is "DEMO", but still, reporting bugs is one of the few things I can do right.

EDIT4:
    Geez.. things got really harder. Training is boring when all you get is less than 20 points of experience per battle and trainers like the one with a Butterfree and a Beedrill in Viridian Forest are a serious problem in consequence.

EDIT5:
    Another little bug, after talking with Green in Pewter and moving one step or two, Red's overworld got glitched:
    untitled.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2016
    Fairy Type, Glitch Type (made it since Porygon is going to be central in the Orange Island Plot), and Shadow Type (For Zapmulcuno or maybe when I add Shadow Lugia in the future :/).

MJJjJpvM9W2CRgwLK22GgwkyRZD4R3AJsUFDvY1nVBg=w240-h160-no
    BETA+6_02.png
    BETA+6_03.png
    (note: Porygon2 would be a pure Glitch Type, just simply showcasing the type).

Got rid of some useless Pokemon Move (e.g. Water Sport and Mud Sport, and replaced with new move).

I have also attached a Word Document of the Pokemon Location, changes, evolution, etc to this post. When I releae Beta 7, I will include that file into the zip file.

Does anyone have this word doc? I Just can't download it from the original post.

Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2016
    I stuck on Route 4, after i beat Gyarados. And i cannot open the TM Case. Can you please help me?

Years
  • So.. I'm actually browsing through pages and pages of the thread to actually dive into the Beta 12 features and such, and in the post where the B12's Demo was apparently posted which was here, there's only a .docx file now.. or at least that's what I saw.

Was the Demo a time-limited release? :/ ...

EDIT:
    Nevermind.

EDIT2:
    Thank goodness Google exists. Didn't read if someone already said it, but if you interact with Professor Oak in the Beta 12's Demo after recovering his Jigglypuff and his Spearow in the Pallet Town's entrance, the game freezes.
    untitled.png

EDIT3:
    You can't interact at all with the Old Man on Route 22, looks like another bug.
    untitled.png

Yes, I know, the keyword is "DEMO", but still, reporting bugs is one of the few things I can do right.

EDIT4:
    Geez.. things got really harder. Training is boring when all you get is less than 20 points of experience per battle and trainers like the one with a Butterfree and a Beedrill in Viridian Forest are a serious problem in consequence.

EDIT5:
    Another little bug, after talking with Green in Pewter and moving one step or two, Red's overworld got glitched:
    untitled.png

Hey, Lunos!
    Actually, yes. Aethestode had limited the time period for the beta 12 demo to be downloaded for a week. Sure, there are some bugs, a little bit of wrong text here and there and a misplacement of a particular NPC.
    Screenshot_2016-07-26-11-22-01.png (I'm at holidays right now so I literally manage everything from my phone. My phone has quite the resolution so I think it would suffice.)
    See, that girl is supposed to face the table where they play a double yugioh duel. Except if that particular NPC is so good at it that she plays without even looking(Which I think is not the case xD). You are right, it is a demo and I am fine that you are reporting bugs as you are contributing to it to get better and better. I am sure Aethestode is going to polish the game when he is finished with beta 12 and tend to the bugs. He always does. As for the training part... Yeah, sure I understand what you mean. However, Aethestode has stated that the experience will be less as there will be more regions in it. So that there is a logical ratio and proportion of experience-regions-battles. As for the double duel against a Butterfree and a Beedrill... Yes, I have encountered them. However, I agree with such challenges as they prove something more of challenge. Wouldn't you agree that it would be better, that every trainer would feel better if they battled and won a strong trainer? Or would you prefer to fight a lousy trainer that would use pokemon and move that prove to be no threat at all? Personally, I would like challenge to exist, for every battle to be able to bring out the best out of me. And of course, Aethestode, keep up the good work like you always do.

Last edited:
    Back