• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2021
    Yes, proper Mega Evolution will be a thing in Red Chapter and Ash Greninja does appear in the sprite sheets inside the thread's main post too.

no as in like will the mega evolution be activated in-battle like Touched's patch, or will it be through evolution stones like in Beta 11E?

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2019
    Where Is The Move Releaner?
    And
    A List of Pokemon Gift and Trade

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Is there a list on which Pokémon will be capturable in Kanto?

Nope. There was a list around the times of the Beta 9 but that document's download has been dead since the last attack against this community in which the attached files were wiped out.

Where Is The Move Releaner?
    And
    A List of Pokemon Gift and Trade

He's in the house at south of the Diglett Cave going from Pewter City.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2018
    Ive been waiting for 2 months for this new update to come and NOW ITS ONLY 2 DAYS TO WAIT :D! My patience is going to give me a great pleasure to my eyes and hands to play the newly perfected update of pokemon red adventure :D

Such a beautiful look new update :D! 2 days and I will get the beautiful outcome of my patience.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2019
    Can Legendaries be Shiny? Or Have Shiny Lock?
    How Evolve Gligar To Gliscor and Sneasel To Weavile?

PD: ONLY 2 DAYS

Last edited:
    Years
  • Only 1 day and it´s finally there ;D

One question: Is it going to be possible to rebattle every trainer (and maybe with them having stronger pokemon)? That would be fantastic because you could practically rebattle everyone from the beginning of your journey.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2018
    The page was updated, and a real promise for red chapter beta 12 was given.
    It's 24th of December and I'm growing impatient... Where is the game :)
    Why is it not here yet ...
    Why do you torture me like this

Back