• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

xxHeatherxo

Ms I-Am-Bored
Years
  • Aethestode said that he'll release it at 11:59 PM (Australian time), so please calm down and wait patiently.
    Thanks Lunos! So it'll release at 5pm for me. 3 hours 45 minutes left! excited af!
    And thanks so muh Aethestode for making an amazing hack like Red Chapters.
    I hope you are well! Thanks again! :)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Only 1 day and it´s finally there ;D

One question: Is it going to be possible to rebattle every trainer (and maybe with them having stronger pokemon)? That would be fantastic because you could practically rebattle everyone from the beginning of your journey.

Bump, can someone please give feedback

Years
  • The only 2 things that you need, leaving the Hack's .UPS Patch aside, are NUPS Patcher and a Clean ROM of Pokémon Fire Red v1.0 (USA).

So its takes 2 to 4 hours to do this right thanks for letting us know patients is a virtue

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2018
    UPLOAD THE GAME ALREADY OMG!! IS THAT SOO HARD TO DO!!!??? 10-20 MB FILE! UPLOAD DONE! WHY SOO LATE OMG MY PATIENCE IS RUNNING OUT! CHECKED THIS PAGE 42 TIMES AGAIN AND AGAIN AND STILL NOT UPLOADED!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • So its takes 2 to 4 hours to do this right thanks for letting us know patients is a virtue

No..? It takes 1 or 2 minutes at worst.

UPLOAD THE GAME ALREADY OMG!! IS THAT SOO HARD TO DO!!!??? 10-20 MB FILE! UPLOAD DONE! WHY SOO LATE OMG MY PATIENCE IS RUNNING OUT! CHECKED THIS PAGE 42 TIMES AGAIN AND AGAIN AND STILL NOT UPLOADED!

Please read this.

Last edited:

Trainer 766

You know. It's better if you don't play this hack instead. Makes Aethestode's job easier and we don't have to repeat why you need to wait.

Is 4 hours too much? 4 hours = 4 hours. Doesn't matter how much you refresh, just wait, but I doubt you will. So I advise you stfu and don't even play this hack if you don't have the patience. Makes the situation completely better without the need to worry about your toxicity.

Years
  • UPLOAD THE GAME ALREADY OMG!! IS THAT SOO HARD TO DO!!!??? 10-20 MB FILE! UPLOAD DONE! WHY SOO LATE OMG MY PATIENCE IS RUNNING OUT! CHECKED THIS PAGE 42 TIMES AGAIN AND AGAIN AND STILL NOT UPLOADED!

Maybe you are not paying attention at all at the latest posts.

It was stated clearly that it would be released at 23:59/ 11:59 PM (Australian time). Not long ago, it was also mentioned that the Beta might be a few hours late due to bugs squashing.

No need to be aggressive, unless you are an idiot. So it would be wise to be patient and to get into other's shoes before making such a post, just for a change.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto

XeGaming

The Unwanted Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2018
    I hope i can play this on mobile lol. My laptop broke recently ????????????

I've been waiting for the release for years and its finally here...in a few minutes/hours ????????????

Back