• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Neku D.Sakuraba

Gamer, Cosplayer and your Sister
Years
  • Arun Kapil, no need to be this salty with aethestode and the people who like his work.
    Yeah that's hack of a pokemon game and from the manga, where is the matter ?
    He is just using his free time to make a wonderful things that a lot of us wanted (a game based on the manga) .
    if you don't like this, just go away
    Peace !

(Sorry for my bad english again sorry)

megaman d

novice scripter
    Years
  • I mean, you flamers are ruining christmas for everyone , especially for the mods :/ . I don't even understand why give so much hate? If you don't have anything better in your' life then I feel sad for you ;( Good luck with the hack though aeth.
    (Also I believe mods and admins gotta do something for this increasing toxicity but I don't expect it during christmas, enjoy your holiday)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • What timezone is Aethestode in? It's already the 25th here in our place.

Google says that it might be GMT +11.
    That doesn't really matter though, as of right now, there is no solid answer on when will Aethestode release the Beta 12. It has been delayed 2 or 3 times because of different problems that have been popping up and were explained in the last pages of the thread.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2023
    Not a herp derp, just wondering does Aethestode need hours, days or weeks? I'm gonna call it a day and turn off my laptop if he (or she, don't know so much about) can't release in an hour or so.

P.s: Take your time! It's better to delay than rush. Also, it's your hobby after all.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2018
    Patiently Waiting for 1 hour :) sitting and hearing anime openings WHILE MY EYES ARE HURTING! But no regrets because I will get rewards for my patience

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Alright, everyone. The Beta 13 has been uploaded and ready for download. Sorry for the wait and thank you for those people who were patient.

As discussed in my discord server, beta 12 will be split into 2 parts. Part 1 will go up to the end of Cinnabar Island arc. The rest of Kanto will be released in two weeks where all you need to do is patch over your existing rom and continue the savefile. Please report any bugs or grammar errors and enjoy.

I don't like hacking other company game lol , I don't want to do that kind of thing this person do , also if I want to create a game I will create one from base my own base not any from Nintendo with my own idea , also you all are just aethe noob fan. Whatever I only came here to see that aethe completed this herp derp hack or not.

Is that why you have a discord server claiming that "you created Pokemon Showdown" when you didn't, essentially taking other people's credit?

I like to read , what sh&t people text in this type of hackers community.

Hmm... Don't you have friends or girlfriend to talk to instead lol? I mean your right hand can also work, you know.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

You see this picture? Does it ring any bells? Does the word "friends" pop up at all?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2020
    Alright, everyone. The Beta 13 has been uploaded and ready for download. Sorry for the wait and thank you for those people who were patient.

As disgusted in my discord server, beta 12 will be split into 2 parts. Part 1 will go up to the end of Cinnabar Island arc. The rest of Kanto will be released in two weeks where all you need to do is patch over your existing rom and continue the savefile. Please report any bugs or grammar errors and enjoy.

So basically the 2nd part still has bugs to be fixed?

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2024
    Aethestode, thanks for all of the hard work you put into this game to deliver a fantastic experience. I'm ashamed of the rudeness and immaturity displayed on this thread by several members of the community in the past 24 hours or so, but we appreciate your dedication in spite of the negativity and harassment (and also in the business of the holidays).

Back