• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2021
    Tks devs and merry Xmas everyone!
    so... when the part 2 is released, what will i have to do to update the game without losing my data? tks

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2019
    Thank you Athestode, I really appreciate your hard work and most us also do. Don't listen to herp derps, they will just stress you. This truly is a gift for us. Also yesterday, there were so many people on the website waiting for this even 636 members, don't you feel amazing.

Oh and you can use the save states to continue

Arun kapil

Arceus
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    Tks devs and merry Xmas everyone!
    so... when the part 2 is released, what will i have to do to update the game without losing my data? tks
    You can continue old save , as he is continuing his work on old base I mean on part 1 .The reason in previous time we have to start new game, because he start working on new pokemon fire red v1.0 ROM base.

African_guy

The Forsaken Noob
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2018
    to anyone willing to help me:

I am currently using gba vc on my new 3ds xl to run the game.

I am also using Ultimate GBA VC Injector for 3DS to convert the .gba file to .cia file.

Everytime I come back to the game after saving and closing the game, it says that the data has been lost...
    Any help that could help me out would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

XeGaming

The Unwanted Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2018
    Merry Christmas Trainers!!

Need halp
    -I always get an error when patching with squirrel
    -nicoblog provides only squirrel (havent checked all download links but it says "Group=Squirrel"
    -i cant find fire red v1.0
    -i really wanna play

Pls reply if you can help thnx

Arun kapil

Arceus
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    Merry Christmas Trainers!!

Need halp
    -I always get an error when patching with squirrel
    -nicoblog provides only squirrel (havent checked all download links but it says "Group=Squirrel"
    -i cant find fire red v1.0
    -i really wanna play

Pls reply if you can help thnx
    Just Google pokemon adventure red gbahacks site

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2021
    my Poliwhirl has a nickname but when i talk to him as he following me, it just appear the name "Poliwhirl" instead of his nickname
    di-FO47.png

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2019
    hack of the year by far, I felt a little sad when I was too immorl to go wherever that place was., just amazing beat first badge.... like wow.. I cant believe a pokemon gba hack game can have so much great content. like walking on water man....thanks for the effort!

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    The new version worked at first, but now (after Mew), any battle (tall grass or cubone) crashes mGBA .61 with "Jumped to invalid address: 11330020" and, after updating to the newest SVN, "Improperly compressed lz77 data. Real BIOS would hang."

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Never got the chance to play Beta 11, is it worth trying that version first before Beta 13 or should I go straight to the latter despite only one region now?

Hy

Hy
    Years
  • Guys is there a way to download the new beta 13 part 1 link AND move the downloaded link to my gba4ios app on my iPhone? I'm really desperate for answers and I've tried looking for answers in so many places and I can only think of coming back here in hopes that there is someone out there who is going through what I'm going through and could potentially help me out.

Sincerely,
    Hy ????????????

Hy

Hy
    Years
  • Guys is there a way to download the new beta 13 part 1 link AND move the downloaded link to my gba4ios app on my iPhone? I'm really desperate for answers and I've tried looking for answers in so many places and I can only think of coming back here in hopes that there is someone out there who is going through what I'm going through and could potentially help me out.

Sincerely,
    Hy 😊😊

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Thank you Aethestode! You really gave us a Christmas present and not many people do. You gave us the best you could, so thank you and Merry Christmas. We were waiting for so long for this to be released and now that it is here I can't wait to play it! Don't listen to haters and people who judge you.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2018
    TELL ME HOW TO PATCH! PATCH WITH WHAT? IM SOO CONFUSED
    Bug Report: When I use the fashion box first time, it works. The next time I go to use it, it says I can pay _Money would that be okay? The game sells the fashion box so please fix this bug :D its not an important bug but many players will complain about little things

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2018
    i just patch file from aesthetode to the rom fire red v.1
    why i can't find poliwag beside the rocks?
    bugs? how to fix it?
    i played in myboy for android

Last edited:
    Back