• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    hi. does the "Beta 13 + Glitch Patch 2" acts like an overall patch? like, I'll just patch it to a clean Fire Red ROM and that's it? all the problems are gone?? please correct me if I'm wrong. >__<

also I suggest if you don't mind Sir @Aethestode. I think it's a little bit easier to update the download link from the main post with an already fixed patch than just providing multiple patch.

Exactly, but you gotta use new save file aka start over. All the major bugs you might have encountered (like route 4 cave) will still be present, if you will use your old save file.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2022
    I just want to say sorry to those people who had to restart their save files due to glitches. I obviously didn't intend for those glitches to occur.
    No need to apologize at all. You are doing an amazing job here without expecting anything in return.

PS: I would restart the game as many times as needed :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2021
    hi Aethestode, i updated to patch 2. in the old man killer's bedroom, now i can't walkthrough walls and stairs anymore but i still can't go down
    1Kgw5RQ.png

when I pressed A to the stairs, it appeared this
    FaVA2se.png

Last edited:
    Years
  • Aethestode!!!! I found bug and i cant play this bug is in museum pewter city with giovani
    Sorry to say this, but you'll need to create a new save in order to fix the bugs in the patch.

EDIT: Why does the fix patch 2 takes ages to download? I've downloaded a different Rom hack that has the same mb as this but the patch file of this game is way slower than the other one that i've downloaded.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2020
    i defeated jolteon, then vaporeon, and lastly flareon and the eevee supposedly "came" with me to go back to erika. But upon going back to the gym after the cut scene about her being evil, she just says the same thing as she did before you complete the eevee cutscene on route 17: "You must first capture an eevee...yada yada yada. there's one on route 17" so i can't battle her or progress regardless of how many times i redo the eevee scene.

is the eevee supposed to go to my party like in previous betas? or idk, im probably doing something wrong, but not sure.

also, the game glitches if i use the fashion case and switch into a different costume and don't switch back to the original outfit before engaging in a battle. not game-breaking but just there!

but seriously this game though. amazing. thank you

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2023
    As a perfectionist, can someone list out what will be missed forever?

I am still at route 4, getting the same stat such as Red pokemon's gender, nature, hidden ability, are taking time, I don't want to repeat again.

Last edited:
    Back